Amazings Only Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheSaxRunner05
    The Doctor
    • Apr 2006
    • 6144

    #106
    Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

    You guys are Amazing


    Comment

    • User1176756

      #107
      Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

      Flash 10.1 is better than Flash 9?! The hell is going on?

      Comment

      • TheSaxRunner05
        The Doctor
        • Apr 2006
        • 6144

        #108
        Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

        Up to 12,633 Amazings, wonder if we'll break 100,000 this tournament?


        Comment

        • botchi246
          Keepin it Real since '05
          • Mar 2005
          • 619

          #109
          Re: Amazings Only Tournament!



          geez is this weak or no?

          Comment

          • MarcusHawkins
            The Punny Anti-PA Guy
            • Jun 2013
            • 1221

            #110
            Re: Amazings Only Tournament!


            Will go for 700!
            It seems I have an advantage here!

            Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

            This man is three months too early.
            Originally posted by badman7772
            Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            what the fuck marcus lmao

            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

            Originally posted by DDRNGGin
            Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

            Originally posted by Sky Kitten
            Best Newbie
            1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

            Up And Coming FFRer
            2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

            Comment

            • MarcusHawkins
              The Punny Anti-PA Guy
              • Jun 2013
              • 1221

              #111
              Re: Amazings Only Tournament!


              And 700 I got!
              Will go further, though.

              Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

              This man is three months too early.
              Originally posted by badman7772
              Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              what the fuck marcus lmao

              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

              Originally posted by DDRNGGin
              Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

              Originally posted by Sky Kitten
              Best Newbie
              1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

              Up And Coming FFRer
              2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

              Comment

              • DissonantMuse
                FFR Veteran
                • Oct 2010
                • 756

                #112
                Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                Round 1
                EDIT:
                Last edited by DissonantMuse; 10-1-2015, 08:46 PM.

                Comment

                • FFR Pro 21
                  FFR R1 Vaporeon
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 1536

                  #113
                  Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                  Round 1.






                  Comment

                  • One Winged Angel
                    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 10837

                    #114
                    Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                    would be quadbait if those frame-fucked 32nds weren't there (even then it could probably be grinded out but you need to get pretty lucky at that part)


                    will give some amount of creds to any D5 that breaks 20


                    Originally posted by ilikexd
                    i want to be cucked by cirno

                    Comment

                    • Deidara837
                      For a New Beginning
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2008
                      • 1751

                      #115
                      Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                      Marcus have mercy

                      _9th OT: D2 - 13th Place
                      10th OT: D5 - 45th Place
                      11th OT: D6 - 12th Place

                      EMG Rivalry | EMG Spreadsheet

                      Comment

                      • TheRapingDragon
                        A car crash mind
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 9788

                        #116
                        Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                        I'm going to drop out. Didn't realise how hard the songs were going to be for my division. I'm not back at that level yet.

                        Good luck to everyone else.
                        Last edited by TheRapingDragon; 10-2-2015, 02:17 AM.

                        Comment

                        • sickufully
                          Sir Krisk
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 930

                          #117
                          Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                          Laughable...


                          EDIT - A little better.
                          Last edited by sickufully; 10-2-2015, 03:32 AM.

                          Comment

                          • TheSaxRunner05
                            The Doctor
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 6144

                            #118
                            Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                            Forgot to pay out the Spon Con last night!
                            Ill have to get it after work.


                            Comment

                            • ShadowDueler97
                              scarhand pls
                              • Mar 2012
                              • 547

                              #119
                              Re: Amazings Only Tournament!



                              Comment

                              • PhantomPuppy
                                Washed and Irrelevant D7
                                • May 2012
                                • 1808

                                #120
                                Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                                inb4 i get last place lol

                                10th OT (D3): 13th
                                11th OT (D6): 11th
                                12th OT (D6): 6th
                                13th OT (D7): 31st
                                14th OT (D7): 25th
                                15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
                                16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                you know what they say

                                under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

                                Comment

                                Working...