Amazings Only Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheSaxRunner05
    The Doctor
    • Apr 2006
    • 6144

    #91
    Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

    Spon Con in officially over! I'll tally the credits and get those out tomorrow!

    Also note Sign ups are open until the end of round 1.


    Comment

    • Tsniper
      TryHard
      • May 2011
      • 42

      #92
      Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

      I love this song.
      blackflag? who cares!!!!
      [Edit] AGAIN.

      Last edited by Tsniper; 10-1-2015, 01:28 AM. Reason: score update
      ■■■■■■■■■
      ■ きんいろ ■■■  
      D5
      ■■■ モザイク ■   
      Tsniper
        ■■■■■■■■■
        kin-iro mosaic!!

      Comment

      • HardstyleLover
        SometimesIMakeMusic&Stuff
        • Jul 2012
        • 180

        #93
        Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

        Awesome song, it's super catchy! :3

        ✪ Keysmashing Like There's No Tomorrow ✪

        Comment

        • gabrieljd
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2006
          • 259

          #94
          Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

          argh

          Comment

          • Kawaiimachine
            FFR Veteran
            • May 2014
            • 82

            #95
            Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

            Never been an accuracy player and never will, last place hype

            Comment

            • J Mills
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2015
              • 47

              #96
              Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

              I just want to point out that with the new Leaderboard and Skill updates, I am officially back in the D3. Just wanted to make that aware in case you were confused why I was posting the D3 scores ^^

              Also, first round... Eh


              EDIT - Super lol at same MA as hardstylelover
              Last edited by J Mills; 10-1-2015, 08:58 AM.
              My FFR TCG Collection! Buy, Sell, Trade!

              Legend of Dragoon Progress Thread!!!

              Comment

              • awein999
                (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                • Oct 2007
                • 4647

                #97
                Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                Originally posted by Staiain
                i am super purple hippo

                Comment

                • KLiTz
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 272

                  #98
                  Re: Amazings Only Tournament!



                  yall ninjas have some crazy accuracy

                  Comment

                  • KLiTz
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 272

                    #99
                    Re: Amazings Only Tournament!



                    yall ninjas have some crazy accuracy

                    Comment

                    • Rapta
                      🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                      Profile Moderator
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      Global Moderator
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1948

                      #100
                      Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                      You and I are going to be getting to know each other really well over the next few days song c:

                      Old Quotes
                      Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                      Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                      Originally posted by Mourningfall
                      [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                      Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                      if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                      Originally posted by gold stinger
                      do u even agrabah
                      Originally posted by gold stinger
                      Today at 12:53 AM
                      I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                      Originally posted by Psychotik
                      When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                      Originally posted by Haku
                      have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                      Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                      OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                      Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                      We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                      Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                      You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                      Comment

                      • Rapta
                        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                        Profile Moderator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        Global Moderator
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1948

                        #101
                        Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                        Double post



                        edit

                        Last edited by Rapta; 10-1-2015, 01:45 PM.
                        Old Quotes
                        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                        Originally posted by Mourningfall
                        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        do u even agrabah
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        Today at 12:53 AM
                        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                        Originally posted by Psychotik
                        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                        Originally posted by Haku
                        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                        Comment

                        • One Winged Angel
                          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 10837

                          #102
                          Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                          got fucked over on the ending pretty hard but a decent improvement


                          Originally posted by ilikexd
                          i want to be cucked by cirno

                          Comment

                          • ShurykaN
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Apr 2014
                            • 197

                            #103
                            Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                            -.,,.-'``'-.,,.-'``'-.,,.-'``'-.,,.-'`

                            Comment

                            • Rapta
                              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1948

                              #104
                              Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                              Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                              got fucked over on the ending pretty hard but a decent improvement
                              Well that's just insane. Literally half my perfects.
                              Old Quotes
                              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                              Originally posted by Mourningfall
                              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              do u even agrabah
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              Today at 12:53 AM
                              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                              Originally posted by Psychotik
                              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                              Originally posted by Haku
                              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                              Comment

                              • _Fluttershy_
                                88 Black Flags & Counting
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 536

                                #105
                                Re: Amazings Only Tournament!


                                110 perfects! Placeholder




                                Comment

                                Working...