Amazings Only Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheSaxRunner05
    The Doctor
    • Apr 2006
    • 6144

    #61
    Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

    Alright everyone, I'm setting an official start date for tomorrow evening, Round 1 will go from Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday -

    In the mean time, I want to do a

    24 Hour Spon Con!

    I have placed bounties on the following achievements (from my personal stash, not the prize pool) - only one may be completed per player.

    900 + Amazings on Perfect Cherry Storm - 10,000 Credits
    1,300 + Amazings on Vertex Beta - 7,500 Credits
    900 + Amazings on BB Euro - 6,000 Credits
    775 + Amazings on GO! - 5,000 Credits
    600 + Amazings on Guitar vs Piano - 2,500 Credits

    Post screenshots in the thread and I'll tally them up on the weekend for credit prizes!
    Spon Con Ends 10/01 at 11:59 P.M. Server Time.

    These songs will not be used in the tournament.


    Comment

    • Mourningfall
      ⇐⇓⇑⇒
      • Jan 2011
      • 1627

      #62
      Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

      Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
      1,300 + Amazings on Vertex Beta - 7,500 Credits
      ayyo, thanks :>


      that moment when I realized I'm really inaccurate.

      Last edited by Mourningfall; 09-29-2015, 11:56 PM.

      Comment

      • User1176756

        #63
        Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

        all from my k120 which has shitastic accuracy.



        just read that it's one of them not all of them. 7.5k it is.
        Last edited by Guest; 09-30-2015, 12:08 AM.

        Comment

        • One Winged Angel
          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 10837

          #64
          Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

          woops le double trigger (1k seems possible this was a slopshow)

          edit: meh slightly better, I think twitch is probably lagging me a bit though
          Last edited by One Winged Angel; 09-30-2015, 12:12 AM.


          Originally posted by ilikexd
          i want to be cucked by cirno

          Comment

          • Doughdough
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2014
            • 22

            #65
            Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

            I think I have an outside chance at the GO! goal, but I should GO! to bed. Work smart not hard >__>.

            Comment

            • TheRapingDragon
              A car crash mind
              • Aug 2005
              • 9788

              #66
              Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

              I'm beginning to think I've taken on more than I can handle if this is what I have to get amazing on.



              I'll play some more after work to see if I can do any of the higher ones.

              (What's depressing is I have a blackflag on BB Euro and doubt that I could even FC it at the moment).

              Comment

              • One Winged Angel
                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 10837

                #67
                Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                cheese fucked up, x'd out of twitch and tried for a bit more, engine went to shit right after the 32nd wall with low 60s, should've been 1k break o well


                Originally posted by ilikexd
                i want to be cucked by cirno

                Comment

                • HardstyleLover
                  SometimesIMakeMusic&Stuff
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 180

                  #68
                  Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                  Go! was unusually tricky and kicked my butt, so Guitar vs Piano will have to do :P

                  ✪ Keysmashing Like There's No Tomorrow ✪

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #69
                    Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                    Edit: Yey, broke 1050.

                    Last edited by Hakulyte; 09-30-2015, 02:14 AM.

                    Comment

                    • Tsniper
                      TryHard
                      • May 2011
                      • 42

                      #70
                      Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                      Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                      1,300 + Amazings on Vertex Beta - 7,500 Credits
                      Thanks a lot!
                      pretty bad PA though

                      ■■■■■■■■■
                      ■ きんいろ ■■■  
                      D5
                      ■■■ モザイク ■   
                      Tsniper
                        ■■■■■■■■■
                        kin-iro mosaic!!

                      Comment

                      • Kawaiimachine
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2014
                        • 82

                        #71
                        Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                        Comment

                        • gabrieljd
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 259

                          #72
                          Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                          early morning ffr woo

                          Comment

                          • TheRapingDragon
                            A car crash mind
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 9788

                            #73
                            Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                            Managed to FC GO! but was well off the amazing count with 619.

                            Comment

                            • ShadowDueler97
                              scarhand pls
                              • Mar 2012
                              • 547

                              #74
                              Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                              After grinding Perfect Cherry Storm for about half an hour I kept consistently getting around the 840 area. I got tired of it and decided to do Vertex. Got this on the first try rofl



                              Comment

                              • awein999
                                (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 4647

                                #75
                                Re: Amazings Only Tournament!

                                spon con
                                Originally posted by Staiain
                                i am super purple hippo

                                Comment

                                Working...