Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #541
    Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

    Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
    What did I just do

    fuck

    idk if I can beat that, get back in D5
    Last edited by AragakiAyase; 09-8-2015, 09:32 PM.

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • TheSaxRunner05
      The Doctor
      • Apr 2006
      • 6144

      #542
      Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      fuck

      idk if I can beat that, get back in D5
      100 points difference, exactly 4 goods, I think you can improve too

      I'll give it another try tomorrow, but today's felt really good


      Comment

      • FFR Pro 21
        FFR R1 Vaporeon
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2009
        • 1536

        #543
        Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

        First SDG FC on this AIDS file.






        Comment

        • ItsOnlyDanO
          Stuck in the past
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2013
          • 1168

          #544
          Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

          awful
          and I mean awful, got mindblocked on the first run, ugh
          probably going to lose now but oh well


          edit: never been this mindblocked on a file before, almost unreal
          w/e gg's
          Last edited by ItsOnlyDanO; 09-9-2015, 03:34 PM.
          Ghosts appear and fade away.......

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #545
            Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

            nope TSR I don't think I can beat you with school and stuff, gg

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • FFR Pro 21
              FFR R1 Vaporeon
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2009
              • 1536

              #546
              Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

              Originally posted by ItsOnlyDanO
              never been this mindblocked on a file before, almost unreal
              I feel you man, CCCP (and others) I've had blocked for a long time now, it was only like recently that I somewhat started to figure it out.





              Comment

              • portalbob340
                D4 Sub-par Keymasher
                • Oct 2012
                • 812

                #547
                Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                nope TSR I don't think I can beat you with school and stuff, gg
                Same, you win, haha x3


                9th Official - Division 2 - 14th Place
                Timebomb Tournament - Division 3 - 5th (of 7)
                One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 - 3rd
                One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 (+1) - 5th
                Tournament of Champions -Division 3 - 4th
                10th Official - Division 3 - 15th
                Helping Hand Tournament - Division 3 - oops

                Comment

                • darkedge22
                  Knight of time
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 73

                  #548
                  Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                  "Legendary guardian? I was just a boy. A boy about your age, actually. I wanted to change the world, too. But I changed nothing. That is my story."~Auron

                  Comment

                  • helphelp11
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2015
                    • 230

                    #549
                    Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                    Less than 90 minutes, people! Will there be any last minute snipes?

                    Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                    Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                    Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                    Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                    Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                    Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                    Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                    2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                    Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                    banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #550
                      Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                      I'm here tonight so everything ends tonight.

                      Doing Prizes and Distribution tomorrow morning because I doubt I can crank out numbers by midnight.





                      Comment

                      • Charmoeleon
                        Chargrilled, hot & spicy!
                        • Aug 2013
                        • 267

                        #551
                        Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                        I don't necessarily feel a need to try on this one since the other person isn't posting scores either. I guess I win?
                        10th Official FFR Tournament(D1)-28th
                        badman7772's Tournament of Darkness(D1)-1st
                        Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament(D1)-1st
                        11th Official FFR Tournament(D1)-2nd
                        TheSmexxxyNoobs Ultimate Low Level Tourney(D2)-6th
                        Kawaii025's Tournament of Randomness(D2)-2nd
                        Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2(D2)-3rd
                        FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018(D2)-5th

                        Best AAA: Strength (37)
                        Best Blackflag: Heroes On Your Lawn At Night (53)
                        Best SDG: {Satori} v2 (48)
                        Best FC: Survive (64)



                        Comment

                        • Guest15937
                          One-handed elite
                          • May 2008
                          • 1464

                          #552
                          Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                          ...that moment when your opponent shows up out of nowhere after not being online for three days and gets a score no one in D3 has any business getting...

                          meh, 2nd is fine i guess
                          The renegade has betrayed me.

                          Comment

                          • ssbmchamp
                            Can't improve at this game.
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 1128

                            #553
                            Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                            wow
                            Originally posted by SKG_Scintill
                            I guess it's about time I #rekt the competition

                            Comment

                            • KLiTz
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 272

                              #554
                              Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                              Originally posted by Guest15937
                              ...that moment when your opponent shows up out of nowhere after not being online for three days and gets a score no one in D3 has any business getting...

                              meh, 2nd is fine i guess
                              Wow....

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #555
                                Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                                lmao I fell asleep once again damn it.

                                Updating and then winner post upcoming and then prize distributions

                                At this time I'm accepting of all criticism because I know my tardiness was extra bad in this tournament as a host and it probably led to a bad experience for some or just an annoyance.





                                Comment

                                Working...