Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kurisutofa
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2015
    • 21

    #451
    Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

    Comment

    • JEZthemaster
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2015
      • 6

      #452
      Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

      Zenith why am I not in this lol.

      Comment

      • SoFast
        Godly
        • Jan 2015
        • 287

        #453
        Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

        Comment

        • Walrusizer
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          • Aug 2014
          • 1080

          #454
          Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

          fuck this file
          is expressing my inability to create a creative signature an act of creativity in and of itself?

          Comment

          • MyNameIsNothing
            ʕ◡ᴥ◡✿ʔ
            • Mar 2013
            • 519

            #455
            Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #456
              Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

              oh lol i should be working at improving my score huh
              ill work at it eventually

              edit: lol screw it i give up again
              Last edited by Funnygurl555; 08-31-2015, 06:37 PM.
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Guest15937
                One-handed elite
                • May 2008
                • 1464

                #457
                Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!



                Because I absolutely refuse to lose by a single boo.
                The renegade has betrayed me.

                Comment

                • Kawaii025
                  Fake D4
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 1404

                  #458
                  Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                  Originally posted by Guest15937


                  Because I absolutely refuse to lose by a single boo.
                  Wai u do dis? D:
                  My List of FFR Tournaments
                  Pre-10/16/16
                  Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                  Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                  Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                  Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                  Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                  Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                  Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                  Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                  Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                  Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                  Comment

                  • Guest15937
                    One-handed elite
                    • May 2008
                    • 1464

                    #459
                    Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                    Originally posted by Kawaii025
                    Wai u do dis? D:
                    Because I absolutely refuse to lose by a single boo.
                    The renegade has betrayed me.

                    Comment

                    • Kawaii025
                      Fake D4
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 1404

                      #460
                      Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                      Originally posted by Guest15937
                      Because I absolutely refuse to lose by a single boo.
                      I mean...we coulda tied and played a tiebreaker. Guess I'll have to whore through this treachery when I get home from work. I'm not going out within a fight.
                      My List of FFR Tournaments
                      Pre-10/16/16
                      Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                      Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                      Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                      Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                      Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                      Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                      Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                      Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                      Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                      Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #461
                        Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                        I'll be updating once I hop on my comp :]





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #462
                          Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                          Updated to this post!

                          As it looks, D3 might face a Part 3 lmao (which has like, never happened in a tournament of mine).





                          Comment

                          • KLiTz
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 272

                            #463
                            Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                            Whaaaaaaaaat??? =P

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #464
                              Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                              Originally posted by KLiTz
                              Whaaaaaaaaat??? =P
                              Actually it would only affect Kawaii/Guest and not #1 and #2 for D3

                              And it would only happen if one of them doesn't sup the other





                              Comment

                              • KLiTz
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 272

                                #465
                                Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                                Oh so Im safe for the round? Cool Go Kawaii! Pullin for you!

                                Comment

                                Working...