Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest15937
    One-handed elite
    • May 2008
    • 1464

    #436
    Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!



    Should be good as an opening placeholder, at least until everyone else AAAs again.
    The renegade has betrayed me.

    Comment

    • helphelp11
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2015
      • 230

      #437
      Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

      Whew.



      Also, I have a vacation and won't be coming back until next Saturday (September 5), so I'd like to ask for an extension for Round 5.

      Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
      Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
      Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


      Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
      Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
      Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
      Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
      2016-01-21 - Reached D3



      Originally posted by Hateandhatred
      banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

      Comment

      • ssbmchamp
        Can't improve at this game.
        • Oct 2006
        • 1128

        #438
        Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

        Originally posted by badman7772
        yeah the rest of D5.5 gets a freebie. dropping immediately. good luck to the rest of you guys.
        hope everything's ok man

        Comment

        • User1176756

          #439
          Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

          Alright here's the scoop.

          Slowly I've been drifting away from really trying to play FFR, as in the tourney scene and what not. I guess it's just that time where I've focused more on other interests. I believe this happens to everyone from time to time.

          I have a busy weekend and the week coming up will be focused on actually finding work. With all of that put together, I just don't have that type of mindset to really compete right now. Besides. I'd be eliminated anyways cause I can't come close to what's already been submitted. :P

          I won't be taking any prize no matter what happens, so that's more credits for everyone else. Good luck guys and have fun.

          Comment

          • KLiTz
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2006
            • 272

            #440
            Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!



            i cant trill for my life

            Comment

            • ssbmchamp
              Can't improve at this game.
              • Oct 2006
              • 1128

              #441
              Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

              Originally posted by badman7772
              Alright here's the scoop.

              Slowly I've been drifting away from really trying to play FFR, as in the tourney scene and what not. I guess it's just that time where I've focused more on other interests. I believe this happens to everyone from time to time.

              I have a busy weekend and the week coming up will be focused on actually finding work. With all of that put together, I just don't have that type of mindset to really compete right now. Besides. I'd be eliminated anyways cause I can't come close to what's already been submitted. :P

              I won't be taking any prize no matter what happens, so that's more credits for everyone else. Good luck guys and have fun.
              hopefully everything goes well with you finding work

              and i don't believe for one second that you can't do better on this round's song than me

              Comment

              • Charmoeleon
                Chargrilled, hot & spicy!
                • Aug 2013
                • 267

                #442
                Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                Still questioning why you would include this file in an elimination tourney, even if there's not eliminations in D1
                Last edited by Charmoeleon; 08-29-2015, 12:55 PM. Reason: .
                10th Official FFR Tournament(D1)-28th
                badman7772's Tournament of Darkness(D1)-1st
                Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament(D1)-1st
                11th Official FFR Tournament(D1)-2nd
                TheSmexxxyNoobs Ultimate Low Level Tourney(D2)-6th
                Kawaii025's Tournament of Randomness(D2)-2nd
                Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2(D2)-3rd
                FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018(D2)-5th

                Best AAA: Strength (37)
                Best Blackflag: Heroes On Your Lawn At Night (53)
                Best SDG: {Satori} v2 (48)
                Best FC: Survive (64)



                Comment

                • Kawaii025
                  Fake D4
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 1404

                  #443
                  Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  Since everyone in D3 AAA'd their song, they will be playing another song.

                  The song is *Twinklesky* (47)
                  Boooooooo....
                  I'll submit something later.

                  Edit:
                  Looks like this will be my exit this round...
                  Last edited by Kawaii025; 08-29-2015, 05:14 PM. Reason: Mehness...
                  My List of FFR Tournaments
                  Pre-10/16/16
                  Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                  Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                  Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                  Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                  Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                  Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                  Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                  Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                  Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                  Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                  Comment

                  • IwasAsquidOnce
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jun 2014
                    • 382

                    #444
                    Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                    Can i take badman's spot

                    Comment

                    • Kawaii025
                      Fake D4
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 1404

                      #445
                      Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                      A slight improvement. I dun like this file. :c
                      My List of FFR Tournaments
                      Pre-10/16/16
                      Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                      Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                      Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                      Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                      Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                      Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                      Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                      Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                      Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                      Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                      Comment

                      • Kawaiimachine
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2014
                        • 82

                        #446
                        Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                        Tricky

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #447
                          Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                          Originally posted by Charmoeleon
                          Still questioning why you would include this file in an elimination tourney, even if there's not eliminations in D1

                          You answered your own statement haha. Normally I play through songs and find some good ones to use (like I'll probably be playing today for R5 songs) because of that issue, but D1 is indeed Cumulative, and that is why a Legacy Song appeared there. Sorry for RNG!

                          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                          Can i take badman's spot
                          No bb sorry </3



                          Updated to this post!
                          Last edited by _Zenith_; 08-30-2015, 08:36 AM.





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #448
                            Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                            Twinklesky is one of those files iirc as D5 that I couldn't AAA for awhile for some reason, but it is Kirby-esque and I enjoy all of the Kirby songs on Fiffer (except MFK because that troll ending gave me a 1-0-1-0 when I can easily AAA it consistently)

                            iirc, it also has some weird patterns in it which I thought would be good for competition; maybe I was wrong





                            Comment

                            • Kawaiimachine
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2014
                              • 82

                              #449
                              Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                              Holy shit the nerves after AAAing the OH trill hands still shaking

                              Comment

                              • darkedge22
                                Knight of time
                                • Jun 2013
                                • 73

                                #450
                                Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                                "Legendary guardian? I was just a boy. A boy about your age, actually. I wanted to change the world, too. But I changed nothing. That is my story."~Auron

                                Comment

                                Working...