Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #466
    Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

    #teamTB
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #467
      Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

      Oh yeah, Round ends tonight by the way!





      Comment

      • Guest15937
        One-handed elite
        • May 2008
        • 1464

        #468
        Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

        Why would we be getting a Part 3? My score is 44640, not 44600.
        The renegade has betrayed me.

        Comment

        • FFR Pro 21
          FFR R1 Vaporeon
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2009
          • 1536

          #469
          Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

          Could have been a AAA, but still finally got a good score on this.






          Comment

          • TheSaxRunner05
            The Doctor
            • Apr 2006
            • 6144

            #470
            Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

            Didn't get it the other day, but I nailed it down here


            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #471
              Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

              T-Minus 3 hours and 5 minutes until Round 5!





              Comment

              • Kawaii025
                Fake D4
                • Jun 2007
                • 1404

                #472
                Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                I'm starting to do worse on the file now. I'm so done.
                Thanks for hosting Zenith and good luck to the rest of D3. Maybe someday I'll be as good as you guys.
                My List of FFR Tournaments
                Pre-10/16/16
                Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #473
                  Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                  Originally posted by Kawaii025
                  I'm starting to do worse on the file now. I'm so done.
                  Thanks for hosting Zenith and good luck to the rest of D3. Maybe someday I'll be as good as you guys.
                  mrw



                  D:





                  Comment

                  • User1176756

                    #474
                    Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                    Found out tomorrow was an optional day so I could have maybe played on tomorrow. I have the score, but I don't retract what I post. Good luck to the rest of D5.5.

                    Comment

                    • portalbob340
                      D4 Sub-par Keymasher
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 812

                      #475
                      Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!



                      sHAKING


                      9th Official - Division 2 - 14th Place
                      Timebomb Tournament - Division 3 - 5th (of 7)
                      One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 - 3rd
                      One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 (+1) - 5th
                      Tournament of Champions -Division 3 - 4th
                      10th Official - Division 3 - 15th
                      Helping Hand Tournament - Division 3 - oops

                      Comment

                      • TheSaxRunner05
                        The Doctor
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 6144

                        #476
                        Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                        Originally posted by portalbob340


                        sHAKING
                        You upped my MA too


                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #477
                          Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                          That snipe though is legendary lmao

                          Round Five has now Begun!


                          D1 - Drum Song
                          D2 - Down with the Sickness
                          D3 - Hybrid
                          D4 - Maelstrom
                          D5 - KXLU1
                          D5.5 - Amen Iraq
                          D6 - to luv me i *** for u (Reprise)


                          Round Five ends at 10:00pm Server Time, on Saturday September 5th

                          Will update fully in a moment have some things to take care of but updated scores to this post and new round info





                          Comment

                          • Guest15937
                            One-handed elite
                            • May 2008
                            • 1464

                            #478
                            Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!



                            I feel like both dark and klitz will AAA this in an hour
                            The renegade has betrayed me.

                            Comment

                            • poulice
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 65

                              #479
                              Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                              Placeholder for now

                              Comment

                              • MyNameIsNothing
                                ʕ◡ᴥ◡✿ʔ
                                • Mar 2013
                                • 519

                                #480
                                Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                                this is like my worst 86 lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...