Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • darkedge22
    Knight of time
    • Jun 2013
    • 73

    #511
    Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

    "Legendary guardian? I was just a boy. A boy about your age, actually. I wanted to change the world, too. But I changed nothing. That is my story."~Auron

    Comment

    • SKG_Scintill
      Spun a twirly fruitcake,
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2009
      • 3877

      #512
      Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

      Originally posted by ssbmchamp
      ive never been able to get close to your score on that file lol
      [14 1 0 2]
      I think you just got close
      Also, how on earth do you read 3.42x speed mod





      Originally posted by bluguerilla
      So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
      ___
      . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
      . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
      .

      Comment

      • ItsOnlyDanO
        Stuck in the past
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2013
        • 1168

        #513
        Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

        wasn't happy with my 3-0-3-0 so i decided to set things straight (playing some stepmania helped)

        also fyi I won't be submitting until the final day of the last round as I'm away for three days, will probably be forced to crap out a score
        Ghosts appear and fade away.......

        Comment

        • ssbmchamp
          Can't improve at this game.
          • Oct 2006
          • 1128

          #514
          Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

          Originally posted by SKG_Scintill
          I think you just got close
          Also, how on earth do you read 3.42x speed mod
          Lol I honestly can't read anything less than 3 cuz the arrows are too close and my eyes have a hard time distinguishing between arrows. Anything less than 2.5 would be nearly unplayable for me

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #515
            Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

            tiebreaker or bye?

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #516
              Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

              Gonna make it a bye and one ultimate showdown (plus the difficulty increase)

              I must apologize for the lacks of updates this round.

              Everything will be up and ready at the correct time tonight!





              Comment

              • SKG_Scintill
                Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2009
                • 3877

                #517
                Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                Everything will be up and ready at the correct time tonight!
                Ok then





                Originally posted by bluguerilla
                So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                ___
                . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                .

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #518
                  Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                  Originally posted by SKG_Scintill
                  Ok then
                  Yeah sorry about that, have to bump the end date to today instead of yesterday.





                  Comment

                  • FFR Pro 21
                    FFR R1 Vaporeon
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 1536

                    #519
                    Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                    Not bad.






                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #520
                      Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                      At a friend's house but I can still update!

                      I deeply apologize for the push in day and for general lack of updates. I have been ill lately and can't sit on a computer for more than 20 minutes give or take, but nevertheless, I will have the final round done tonight and a huge update on what I haven't updated yet (basically entire round).





                      Comment

                      • Charmoeleon
                        Chargrilled, hot & spicy!
                        • Aug 2013
                        • 267

                        #521
                        Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                        Just posting something because. Haven't really been playing FFR lately. I need to get back into it.
                        10th Official FFR Tournament(D1)-28th
                        badman7772's Tournament of Darkness(D1)-1st
                        Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament(D1)-1st
                        11th Official FFR Tournament(D1)-2nd
                        TheSmexxxyNoobs Ultimate Low Level Tourney(D2)-6th
                        Kawaii025's Tournament of Randomness(D2)-2nd
                        Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2(D2)-3rd
                        FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018(D2)-5th

                        Best AAA: Strength (37)
                        Best Blackflag: Heroes On Your Lawn At Night (53)
                        Best SDG: {Satori} v2 (48)
                        Best FC: Survive (64)



                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #522
                          Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                          The Final Round (Round 6) has begun!

                          Good luck to all competitors; the difficulty was raised a touch!


                          D6 - Counter Clockwise Chant Pattern

                          D5.5 - Pandemonium

                          D5 - Wood Man (Megaman 2)

                          D4 - Vipercraft Adventures

                          D3 - Nanairopanda

                          D2 - Night Messenger

                          D1 - subconsciousness


                          Round 6 will end on Wednesday, September 9th @ 9:00PM Server Time
                          Last edited by _Zenith_; 09-5-2015, 09:18 PM.





                          Comment

                          • helphelp11
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2015
                            • 230

                            #523
                            Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                            I'm back! Three days of mountains gets boring after a while!
                            On a more serious note, I wonder where rparty89 has gone... you still there?



                            EDIT: Uh, gg?

                            Last edited by helphelp11; 09-5-2015, 09:33 PM.

                            Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                            Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                            Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                            Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                            Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                            Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                            Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                            2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                            banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #524
                              Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                              don't make me improve this thx


                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • KLiTz
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 272

                                #525
                                Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                                Quick question. I've been placed down at the bottom on D3 spreadsheet amongst those who have already been eliminated, however, it does not say eliminated. I have a higher cumulative score than guest by 200, but last round he outscored me by a boo. Am I still in or out?

                                Comment

                                Working...