Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kawaiimachine
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2014
    • 82

    #526
    Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

    Comment

    • portalbob340
      D4 Sub-par Keymasher
      • Oct 2012
      • 812

      #527
      Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!



      9th Official - Division 2 - 14th Place
      Timebomb Tournament - Division 3 - 5th (of 7)
      One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 - 3rd
      One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 (+1) - 5th
      Tournament of Champions -Division 3 - 4th
      10th Official - Division 3 - 15th
      Helping Hand Tournament - Division 3 - oops

      Comment

      • Kawaiimachine
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2014
        • 82

        #528
        Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

        Comment

        • SKG_Scintill
          Spun a twirly fruitcake,
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2009
          • 3877

          #529
          Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

          cold hands, eyes burning from shampoo, come at me

          I actually got 2g clean a few games after, but I don't want to ruin it for _Fluttershy_ just yet
          Last edited by SKG_Scintill; 09-6-2015, 01:20 PM.





          Originally posted by bluguerilla
          So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
          ___
          . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
          . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
          .

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #530
            Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

            Originally posted by KLiTz
            Quick question. I've been placed down at the bottom on D3 spreadsheet amongst those who have already been eliminated, however, it does not say eliminated. I have a higher cumulative score than guest by 200, but last round he outscored me by a boo. Am I still in or out?
            You were eliminated due to the boo, I'm sorry.

            The only cumulative is D1 so the total score for any division other than that was just for a count of total raw score that player gained throughout the tournament.





            Comment

            • _Fluttershy_
              88 Black Flags & Counting
              • Jul 2012
              • 536

              #531
              Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!


              BAD!!!

              Sorry for the lack of competition Scintill. Will try and improve but I'm struggling and that really sucks! Heh!
              Last edited by _Fluttershy_; 09-6-2015, 04:18 PM.




              Comment

              • TheSaxRunner05
                The Doctor
                • Apr 2006
                • 6144

                #532
                Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                don't make me improve this thx

                I don't think I can make you have to improve that, my first run is over 50 goods

                Edit:// Well this run wasn't bad

                Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 09-6-2015, 05:09 PM.


                Comment

                • Guest15937
                  One-handed elite
                  • May 2008
                  • 1464

                  #533
                  Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                  Well, according to the score leaderboards, this is the best score I've gotten all tournament, and my 24th best FFR score ever.



                  Also can I mention that I don't think I've ever actually won a tournament?
                  The renegade has betrayed me.

                  Comment

                  • portalbob340
                    D4 Sub-par Keymasher
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 812

                    #534
                    Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!



                    Such a long song, wow


                    9th Official - Division 2 - 14th Place
                    Timebomb Tournament - Division 3 - 5th (of 7)
                    One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 - 3rd
                    One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 (+1) - 5th
                    Tournament of Champions -Division 3 - 4th
                    10th Official - Division 3 - 15th
                    Helping Hand Tournament - Division 3 - oops

                    Comment

                    • ItsOnlyDanO
                      Stuck in the past
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2013
                      • 1168

                      #535
                      Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                      Posting from my phone here

                      All I have to say is thanks for the song choice, should be able to get a nice run when I get back

                      Also in b4 rigged
                      Last edited by ItsOnlyDanO; 09-7-2015, 11:09 AM.
                      Ghosts appear and fade away.......

                      Comment

                      • portalbob340
                        D4 Sub-par Keymasher
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 812

                        #536
                        Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!



                        9th Official - Division 2 - 14th Place
                        Timebomb Tournament - Division 3 - 5th (of 7)
                        One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 - 3rd
                        One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 (+1) - 5th
                        Tournament of Champions -Division 3 - 4th
                        10th Official - Division 3 - 15th
                        Helping Hand Tournament - Division 3 - oops

                        Comment

                        • SKG_Scintill
                          Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 3877

                          #537
                          Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                          I guess it's about time I #rekt the competition





                          Originally posted by bluguerilla
                          So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                          ___
                          . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                          . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                          .

                          Comment

                          • _Fluttershy_
                            88 Black Flags & Counting
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 536

                            #538
                            Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                            Originally posted by SKG_Scintill
                            I guess it's about time I #rekt the competition
                            RIP!!

                            Nice score man. Damn, I was gonna try and improve my score today but that pretty much beats me! Awesome job! XD




                            Comment

                            • Kawaiimachine
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2014
                              • 82

                              #539
                              Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                              There we go


                              e: Apparently my best FFR score ever
                              Last edited by Kawaiimachine; 09-8-2015, 11:36 AM.

                              Comment

                              • TheSaxRunner05
                                The Doctor
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 6144

                                #540
                                Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                                What did I just do



                                Comment

                                Working...