Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kawaiimachine
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2014
    • 82

    #496
    Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

    Feels like I could do so much better


    ok(ok)
    Last edited by Kawaiimachine; 09-3-2015, 10:51 AM.

    Comment

    • _Fluttershy_
      88 Black Flags & Counting
      • Jul 2012
      • 536

      #497
      Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!


      Damn, 10 off Scintill! XD
      Always been bad at this file so to get 13-0-0-2 is actually pretty decent.




      Comment

      • kacper_w
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2009
        • 98

        #498
        Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

        Is there no round 5?
        And also, can i keep posting, even though im not winning anything??

        Vertex Beta vRofl/#10 All Time GT 17/2/15
        Highest AAA: Maelstrom (58)
        Highest SDG: The Strategy of Emperor (64)
        Highest FC (non-mash): Legendary Etude (55)
        Highest FC MASHMASH: VS Boss Battle (68)

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #499
          Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

          Originally posted by kacper_w
          Is there no round 5?
          And also, can i keep posting, even though im not winning anything??
          Round 5 D4 song is maelstrom, and probably?

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • SKG_Scintill
            Spun a twirly fruitcake,
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2009
            • 3877

            #500
            Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

            well I won't have such close competition, flutter
            Last edited by SKG_Scintill; 09-3-2015, 02:02 PM.





            Originally posted by bluguerilla
            So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
            ___
            . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
            . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
            .

            Comment

            • _Fluttershy_
              88 Black Flags & Counting
              • Jul 2012
              • 536

              #501
              Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

              Originally posted by SKG_Scintill
              well I won't have such close competition, flutter
              Rekt! LOL!

              Nice job, I'll see what ssbm posts before I play again. I don't want to mental block it heh!




              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #502
                Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                Originally posted by kacper_w
                Is there no round 5?
                And also, can i keep posting, even though im not winning anything??
                Round 5 has been out; you were eliminated sadly due to an AAA or Die situation (D3 too is facing that situation).

                You can keep posting and ghosting scores for Round 5/Round 6, but they won't count competitively due to the elimination.

                I'll try to update tonight, my Cellulitis is finally starting to diminish to where I might possible be able to sit down (been phone posting the last few days).





                Comment

                • ItsOnlyDanO
                  Stuck in the past
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2013
                  • 1168

                  #503
                  Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                  i don't know what's going on here
                  Ghosts appear and fade away.......

                  Comment

                  • TheSaxRunner05
                    The Doctor
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 6144

                    #504
                    Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                    D4 is AAA'd


                    Comment

                    • kacper_w
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2009
                      • 98

                      #505
                      Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                      Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                      D4 is AAA'd

                      ]
                      That is the exact song I AAA'd to get into D4...

                      Vertex Beta vRofl/#10 All Time GT 17/2/15
                      Highest AAA: Maelstrom (58)
                      Highest SDG: The Strategy of Emperor (64)
                      Highest FC (non-mash): Legendary Etude (55)
                      Highest FC MASHMASH: VS Boss Battle (68)

                      Comment

                      • portalbob340
                        D4 Sub-par Keymasher
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 812

                        #506
                        Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                        Originally posted by kacper_w
                        That is the exact song I AAA'd to get into D4...
                        Sorry, I didn't mean to snipe. I was unable to play FFR until only a few hours before the round ended, and I did everything I could to get out of the elimination position.


                        9th Official - Division 2 - 14th Place
                        Timebomb Tournament - Division 3 - 5th (of 7)
                        One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 - 3rd
                        One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 (+1) - 5th
                        Tournament of Champions -Division 3 - 4th
                        10th Official - Division 3 - 15th
                        Helping Hand Tournament - Division 3 - oops

                        Comment

                        • ssbmchamp
                          Can't improve at this game.
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 1128

                          #507
                          Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                          Originally posted by _Fluttershy_
                          Rekt! LOL!

                          Nice job, I'll see what ssbm posts before I play again. I don't want to mental block it heh!
                          enjoy a nice glass of wine and put your feet up and relax, ive never been able to get close to your score on that file lol. i'll still post something so i'm not a quitter. good job to you both, you're both really good! it's been a fun tournament


                          here's this, really want to get under 20 goods on this at least

                          EDIT
                          Last edited by ssbmchamp; 09-3-2015, 06:53 PM.

                          Comment

                          • TheSaxRunner05
                            The Doctor
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 6144

                            #508
                            Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                            Btw I'm leaving town on 9/10 for a week, as it stands, if I make the final round, I'd only be able to play Wednesday night, as long as the round isn't delayed. Would there be anyway I could PM you score or something for that final round if I make it?


                            Comment

                            • KLiTz
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 272

                              #509
                              Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                              I cant glut-jump anymore. Have made it 80% through the file with an AAA only to choke time after time. Im about to pack it in for this round. Your fate is in your own hands, Guest. Good luck!

                              Comment

                              • poulice
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 65

                                #510
                                Re: Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament!

                                well, I'm bad at my song, plus classes started up again so too busy with that plus TA stuff and infinite meetings to grind for a better score. good luck to everyone in the final round

                                Comment

                                Working...