Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rapta
    🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
    Profile Moderator
    FFR Simfile Author
    Global Moderator
    • Dec 2010
    • 1948

    #721
    Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament





    Unconnected. In Progress
    Old Quotes
    Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
    Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
    Originally posted by Mourningfall
    [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
    Originally posted by Xiz
    Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
    Originally posted by Prawnskunk
    if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
    Originally posted by gold stinger
    do u even agrabah
    Originally posted by gold stinger
    Today at 12:53 AM
    I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
    Originally posted by Psychotik
    When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
    Originally posted by Haku
    have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




    Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
    OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
    Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
    We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
    Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
    You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

    Comment

    • Rapta
      🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
      Profile Moderator
      FFR Simfile Author
      Global Moderator
      • Dec 2010
      • 1948

      #722
      Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

      http://i.imgur.com/zVRP1i8.png i dont wanna play anymore im tired .-.
      Last edited by Rapta; 02-17-2015, 04:09 PM.
      Old Quotes
      Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
      Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
      Originally posted by Mourningfall
      [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
      Originally posted by Xiz
      Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
      Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
      Originally posted by Prawnskunk
      if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
      Originally posted by gold stinger
      do u even agrabah
      Originally posted by gold stinger
      Today at 12:53 AM
      I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
      Originally posted by Psychotik
      When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
      Originally posted by Haku
      have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




      Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
      OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
      Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
      We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
      Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
      You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

      Comment

      • TheSaxRunner05
        The Doctor
        • Apr 2006
        • 6144

        #723
        Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

        Got some good scores


        My stamina is bad

        And then I realized I didn't have to play that song *Facepalm*

        Oops

        Fixed, although it didn't improve my FFR rank

        Not bad, could be better

        This is better?

        Now that's better, lol miss location

        Hoping to improve this


        Wtf, I suck at JS



        Got some new SDGs woo


        Comment

        • ThunderFlip
          ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
          • Mar 2014
          • 598

          #724
          Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

          Something to start with, here. Most of these were pretty crappy, played them at the end of my session.













          Comment

          • Rapta
            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
            Profile Moderator
            FFR Simfile Author
            Global Moderator
            • Dec 2010
            • 1948

            #725
            Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament



            And with that, i'd like to thank the PB tourny for my most recent skillboost~
            Old Quotes
            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
            Originally posted by Mourningfall
            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
            Originally posted by Xiz
            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            do u even agrabah
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            Today at 12:53 AM
            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
            Originally posted by Psychotik
            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
            Originally posted by Haku
            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

            Comment

            • Rapta
              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Dec 2010
              • 1948

              #726
              Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

              Old Quotes
              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
              Originally posted by Mourningfall
              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
              Originally posted by Xiz
              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              do u even agrabah
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              Today at 12:53 AM
              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
              Originally posted by Psychotik
              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
              Originally posted by Haku
              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

              Comment

              • Suicidalfatman
                Claws are better to FFR
                • Oct 2006
                • 678

                #727
                Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament









                Awesome!!!!!! I'm on a roll tonight with these songs. Gotta compete against D4 Candor SO I must win!!!!!
                Last edited by Suicidalfatman; 02-17-2015, 10:16 PM.

                Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
                Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
                Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

                Comment

                • Garquillex
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 965

                  #728
                  Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                  I won't be able to play for this finale.

                  Comment

                  • x_egeltje_x
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2008
                    • 163

                    #729
                    Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                    Originally posted by Deadlyx39
                    x_egeltje_x is going hard for that overall credits lead. Hey seeing as I got 2nd on the overall credits lead that makes me happy D1 and D2 have the leading 2 in credits.
                    Damn right
                    gonna try for the next batch later today ^^

                    Money in the bank, Pimpin' ain't easy :P

                    Comment

                    • x_egeltje_x
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2008
                      • 163

                      #730
                      Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

















                      Last edited by x_egeltje_x; 02-19-2015, 11:48 AM. Reason: 2 spoilers weren't working

                      Comment

                      • PhantomPuppy
                        Washed and Irrelevant D7
                        • May 2012
                        • 1808

                        #731
                        Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                        sorry for these half-assed scores portal, llyair and thunder. gots some work to do atm. i'll try to clean em up later.









                        10th OT (D3): 13th
                        11th OT (D6): 11th
                        12th OT (D6): 6th
                        13th OT (D7): 31st
                        14th OT (D7): 25th
                        15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
                        16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        you know what they say

                        under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

                        Comment

                        • ThunderFlip
                          ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 598

                          #732
                          Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                          Played everything in reverse order today, hooray! Also, apparently playing with no sound on helps me a lot, especially on legacy files. XD













                          Comment

                          • llyair
                            Wiki Staff
                            • Jun 2014
                            • 307

                            #733
                            Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                            Comment

                            • TheSaxRunner05
                              The Doctor
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 6144

                              #734
                              Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament



                              Started lagging for no reason, hope to improve


                              Comment

                              • Elite Ninja
                                Kawaii Desu
                                Event Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 4828

                                #735
                                Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                                k I'm done with FFR now











                                ps Serious Shiz and Winter Wind Etude need to be switched in difficulty like what the heck...
                                Last edited by Elite Ninja; 02-20-2015, 02:47 AM.
                                Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                                Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                                Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                                Comment

                                Working...