Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PhantomPuppy
    Washed and Irrelevant D7
    • May 2012
    • 1808

    #661
    Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

    lol im workin my ass off this round and cant seem to get anything. oh well, its fine :P AAA'ing is not a strong suit for me.

    10th OT (D3): 13th
    11th OT (D6): 11th
    12th OT (D6): 6th
    13th OT (D7): 31st
    14th OT (D7): 25th
    15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
    16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    you know what they say

    under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

    Comment

    • shenjoku
      Wubalubadubdub
      • May 2005
      • 1697

      #662
      Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

      How much longer is this round going for? The OP isn't updated and I can't find the post.
      boop

      Comment

      • Elite Ninja
        Kawaii Desu
        Event Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 4828

        #663
        Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

        Originally posted by portalbob340
        Forgot to post this, but the round ends Friday, February 13th, 9pm server time.
        ^^
        Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
        Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
        Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

        Comment

        • sickufully
          Sir Krisk
          • Dec 2007
          • 930

          #664
          Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

          2 more.


          Comment

          • shenjoku
            Wubalubadubdub
            • May 2005
            • 1697

            #665
            Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

            Thanks EN And wtf sickufully, stahp. I can't keep up XD
            boop

            Comment

            • IwasAsquidOnce
              FFR Veteran
              • Jun 2014
              • 382

              #666
              Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

              Comment

              • PhantomPuppy
                Washed and Irrelevant D7
                • May 2012
                • 1808

                #667
                Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                cant keep up with the rest of u guys at d4. 2 gud 4 me.

                10th OT (D3): 13th
                11th OT (D6): 11th
                12th OT (D6): 6th
                13th OT (D7): 31st
                14th OT (D7): 25th
                15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
                16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                you know what they say

                under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

                Comment

                • TheSaxRunner05
                  The Doctor
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 6144

                  #668
                  Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                  If I had more time to play I'd do better with this challenge, but I don't have much chance, especially with the cutoff at 9PM, I can play Friday night but not until after 9. MAYBE I can get an hour in tonight, but I do have to work early tomorrow morning.


                  Comment

                  • Guest15937
                    One-handed elite
                    • May 2008
                    • 1464

                    #669
                    Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament



                    alright kanzas, let's do this
                    The renegade has betrayed me.

                    Comment

                    • Deadlyx39
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 1046

                      #670
                      Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament


                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      I want another DJ hero
                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      Why should I care about this thread
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats in it for me
                      Originally posted by grizz13114
                      Fun times and meme sluts
                      Originally posted by choof
                      ew meme sluts
                      ew fun

                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

                      on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

                      [...]

                      come back

                      i need to laugh at you

                      once more

                      Comment

                      • sickufully
                        Sir Krisk
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 930

                        #671
                        Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                        Originally posted by shenjoku
                        Thanks EN And wtf sickufully, stahp. I can't keep up XD
                        Haha for once I had a few days off so I've just been whoring FFR. Lucky timing I guess. All of my AAA's are under 1000 notes though so I'm sure you could probably get a few of them

                        Comment

                        • TheSaxRunner05
                          The Doctor
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 6144

                          #672
                          Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                          That moment when you get a boo-flag at the very end of a chart

                          Edit:// Fixed after 20 restarts
                          Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 02-12-2015, 08:12 PM.


                          Comment

                          • sickufully
                            Sir Krisk
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 930

                            #673
                            Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                            Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                            That moment when you get a boo-flag at the very end of a chart
                            The moment you see someone in your division that has just pulled off 9 AAA's in the last hour... :P

                            Edit - Now 11.

                            And is now playing scare tactics :P
                            Last edited by sickufully; 02-12-2015, 09:43 PM.

                            Comment

                            • TheSaxRunner05
                              The Doctor
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 6144

                              #674
                              Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                              How many now? :P

                              Edit:// I think my stamina is running out
                              Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 02-12-2015, 10:00 PM.


                              Comment

                              • sickufully
                                Sir Krisk
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 930

                                #675
                                Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                                35... I know your secret
                                Last edited by sickufully; 02-12-2015, 10:07 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...