Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shenjoku
    Wubalubadubdub
    • May 2005
    • 1697

    #631
    Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

    So how does this AAA round work? Just AAA as many 54+ songs as you can and get more than everyone else?
    boop

    Comment

    • portalbob340
      D4 Sub-par Keymasher
      • Oct 2012
      • 812

      #632
      Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

      Your credits are proportional to the number of AAAs you get compared to the total.


      9th Official - Division 2 - 14th Place
      Timebomb Tournament - Division 3 - 5th (of 7)
      One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 - 3rd
      One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 (+1) - 5th
      Tournament of Champions -Division 3 - 4th
      10th Official - Division 3 - 15th
      Helping Hand Tournament - Division 3 - oops

      Comment

      • Candor
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2011
        • 266

        #633
        Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

        I got those offsync patterns completely mindblocked

        no offense to the chart maker but its terrible x_________x
        Stepmania Guidelines

        Comment

        • llyair
          Wiki Staff
          • Jun 2014
          • 307

          #634
          Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

          Originally posted by PhantomPuppy
          good lord llyair D:
          ...Yeees? I know you can do this, Phantom, I've seen you AAA 59s!

          And okie I just encouraged the competition, I'm probably the worst rival ever xD

          But really I think I'm done with AAAs and have no plans on getting any more for a while haha c:

          Comment

          • TheSaxRunner05
            The Doctor
            • Apr 2006
            • 6144

            #635
            Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

            Man, I recently nabbed about 4-5 from this range, doing them again is Ug


            Comment

            • Kawaii025
              Fake D4
              • Jun 2007
              • 1404

              #636
              Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

              Originally posted by DDRNGGin
              Kawaii, I know you can do better than that. As I said before, I'm playing this round at my full skill level.
              Yea... I know what my limits are... I wish I could be more of a challenge for you. :/
              My List of FFR Tournaments
              Pre-10/16/16
              Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
              Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
              Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
              Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
              Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

              Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
              Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
              Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
              Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
              Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

              Comment

              • sickufully
                Sir Krisk
                • Dec 2007
                • 930

                #637
                Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                Never thought this was going to happen. Guess it counts as another AAA.

                Edit - Portalbob, I think you missed the last 2 AAA's of mine in post 625. Just wanted to make sure they were recorded in the spreadsheet.


                Last edited by sickufully; 02-10-2015, 05:40 AM.

                Comment

                • KLiTz
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 272

                  #638
                  Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament



                  blegh

                  Comment

                  • Rapta
                    🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                    Profile Moderator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    Global Moderator
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1948

                    #639
                    Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                    Old Quotes
                    Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                    Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                    Originally posted by Mourningfall
                    [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                    if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    do u even agrabah
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    Today at 12:53 AM
                    I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                    Originally posted by Psychotik
                    When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                    Originally posted by Haku
                    have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                    OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                    Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                    We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                    Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                    You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                    Comment

                    • Elite Ninja
                      Kawaii Desu
                      Event Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 4828

                      #640
                      Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                      Not worth playing this song. I'd rather give Dano a free win than play this song again.
                      Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                      Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                      Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                      Comment

                      • ItsOnlyDanO
                        Stuck in the past
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2013
                        • 1168

                        #641
                        Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                        this file sucks
                        Ghosts appear and fade away.......

                        Comment

                        • Kaitokid1998
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 79

                          #642
                          Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                          lag got the best of me XD

                          Tournaments:
                          1. gstarfire's All Skill Tournament: [D1] 1st Place
                          2. Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament: [D2] 3rd Place
                          3. DC's 1st Post-Official Team Tournament Extravaganza: [Team [Redacted]'s D2] 5th Place
                          4. FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament: [D2] 7th Place
                          5. Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament: [D2] 2nd Place

                          Comment

                          • IwasAsquidOnce
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jun 2014
                            • 382

                            #643
                            Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                            Comment

                            • TheSaxRunner05
                              The Doctor
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 6144

                              #644
                              Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                              I feel like I'm at a disadvantage this round because of time constraints.

                              Oh well, I'm sure I'll get some this week and post 'em


                              Comment

                              • portalbob340
                                D4 Sub-par Keymasher
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 812

                                #645
                                Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                                Forgot to post this, but the round ends Friday, February 13th, 9pm server time.


                                9th Official - Division 2 - 14th Place
                                Timebomb Tournament - Division 3 - 5th (of 7)
                                One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 - 3rd
                                One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 (+1) - 5th
                                Tournament of Champions -Division 3 - 4th
                                10th Official - Division 3 - 15th
                                Helping Hand Tournament - Division 3 - oops

                                Comment

                                Working...