Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheSaxRunner05
    The Doctor
    • Apr 2006
    • 6144

    #646
    Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

    Was this within this round's timeframe?


    I don't know when this round started

    Edit:// Also the spreadsheet has me down for forsaken neon, but I still currently have a BF on it
    Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 02-10-2015, 09:00 PM.


    Comment

    • SillyKana
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2014
      • 43

      #647
      Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

      I wouldn't keep going and pushing with this if you didn't say AAA. I hope you AAA or something close, because I'm pretty sure I can get this >:0

      Comment

      • TheSaxRunner05
        The Doctor
        • Apr 2006
        • 6144

        #648
        Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

        It's a start, I started getting mindblocks/lag issues










        +1, 6 in the first 40 minutes of play, only 1 in the next hour, sounds legit
        Wasted the last hour when I'm too tired to AAA anything damnit
        Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 02-10-2015, 10:44 PM.


        Comment

        • shenjoku
          Wubalubadubdub
          • May 2005
          • 1697

          #649
          Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

          Managed to get a few AAAs and black flag pretty much every other 54 so that's cool...



          boop

          Comment

          • sickufully
            Sir Krisk
            • Dec 2007
            • 930

            #650
            Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

            Maddest song. Although I think there's one part that is majorly undercharted.


            Just cause I hadn't AAA it yet.


            Just cause.
            Last edited by sickufully; 02-11-2015, 04:52 AM.

            Comment

            • ssbmchamp
              Can't improve at this game.
              • Oct 2006
              • 1128

              #651
              Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

              Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
              It's a start, I started getting mindblocks/lag issues


              Nice Coat Czech, I can't AAA that stupid file lol

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #652
                Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                The competition from D4 is insane in this tournament, I'm honestly impressed with all of you.

                "Why can't I have an angry mob? I want an angry mob!"





                Comment

                • Suicidalfatman
                  Claws are better to FFR
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 678

                  #653
                  Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament


                  Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
                  Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
                  Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

                  Comment

                  • Garquillex
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 965

                    #654
                    Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                    Originally posted by SillyKana
                    I wouldn't keep going and pushing with this if you didn't say AAA. I hope you AAA or something close, because I'm pretty sure I can get this >:0
                    I'm working 70 hour weeks now so it's unlikely I'll get anything whatsoever done

                    Comment

                    • PhantomPuppy
                      Washed and Irrelevant D7
                      • May 2012
                      • 1808

                      #655
                      Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                      placeholder


                      10th OT (D3): 13th
                      11th OT (D6): 11th
                      12th OT (D6): 6th
                      13th OT (D7): 31st
                      14th OT (D7): 25th
                      15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
                      16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      you know what they say

                      under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

                      Comment

                      • beeattack
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 325

                        #656
                        Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament


                        10th Official Tournament – D1 – 18th (eliminated in round 4)
                        11th Official Tournament – D2 – 21st (eliminated in round 4)
                        13th Official Tournament – D2 – 36th (eliminated in round 1)
                        Revenge of the Drowned – D1 – 6th (eliminated in round 6)
                        15th Official Tournament – D2 – 13th (eliminated in round 4)

                        Comment

                        • SillyKana
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2014
                          • 43

                          #657
                          Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                          Originally posted by Garquillex
                          I'm working 70 hour weeks now so it's unlikely I'll get anything whatsoever done
                          I understand this work schedule (I actually do ^_^) so no worries then

                          Comment

                          • llyair
                            Wiki Staff
                            • Jun 2014
                            • 307

                            #658
                            Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                            Sorry D4B (probably Phantom and Thunder) for giving you more work to do, I got a few more that I didn't expect xD I was blackflagging a few and then got these.





                            Last edited by llyair; 02-11-2015, 11:49 PM.

                            Comment

                            • sickufully
                              Sir Krisk
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 930

                              #659
                              Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                              Originally posted by sickufully
                              EDIT 6 - Hmmmm


                              EDIT 7 - I like tacos.
                              I see you've updated the spreadsheet but left these two AAA's out of it. Just wanted to let you know cause I don't wanna be that guy that 'snipes' 2 more AAA's at the very and of the round.

                              Comment

                              • shenjoku
                                Wubalubadubdub
                                • May 2005
                                • 1697

                                #660
                                Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                                Here's four more.



                                boop

                                Comment

                                Working...