Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FFR Pro 21
    FFR R1 Vaporeon
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2009
    • 1536

    #601
    Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

    I got a couple at least, failing pretty hard on this round though DX







    Comment

    • grizz13114
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2013
      • 215

      #602
      Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

      Comment

      • Garquillex
        FFR Veteran
        • Oct 2005
        • 965

        #603
        Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

        Hey I lost a 12-0-0-2 screenshot in a computer crash
        this is my next best. You can see the above score in my levelranks if you want to use it



        I can't play this song well at all. I get goods everywhere, in different places every time.

        Comment

        • Deadlyx39
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2014
          • 1046

          #604
          Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament


          I'm done trying. This has been chipping away at my sanity. I hope one AAA wins it.
          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          I want another DJ hero
          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          Why should I care about this thread
          Originally posted by choof
          whats in it for me
          Originally posted by grizz13114
          Fun times and meme sluts
          Originally posted by choof
          ew meme sluts
          ew fun

          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

          on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

          [...]

          come back

          i need to laugh at you

          once more

          Comment

          • portalbob340
            D4 Sub-par Keymasher
            • Oct 2012
            • 812

            #605
            Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

            Spreadsheet's up, go for it

            ROUND 7
            Last edited by portalbob340; 02-8-2015, 08:02 PM.


            9th Official - Division 2 - 14th Place
            Timebomb Tournament - Division 3 - 5th (of 7)
            One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 - 3rd
            One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 (+1) - 5th
            Tournament of Champions -Division 3 - 4th
            10th Official - Division 3 - 15th
            Helping Hand Tournament - Division 3 - oops

            Comment

            • x_egeltje_x
              FFR Player
              • May 2008
              • 163

              #606
              Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament



              woow got one

              Comment

              • Kawaii025
                Fake D4
                • Jun 2007
                • 1404

                #607
                Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                Originally posted by SillyKana
                Boop

                Wai you do dis? Grats!

                Alright DDRNG. Let's do this. (P.S. I suck at this file)
                Last edited by Kawaii025; 02-8-2015, 08:33 PM. Reason: 1+1=2
                My List of FFR Tournaments
                Pre-10/16/16
                Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                Comment

                • SuperNOVA Gian
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 355

                  #608
                  Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament



                  damn, too bad round 6 ended, didnt had much time yesterday but I did my best, good game ssbmchamp, AAA #6

                  Comment

                  • portalbob340
                    D4 Sub-par Keymasher
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 812

                    #609
                    Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                    AAAs were proportional anyway, you're fine

                    Also, the current credit leader would have 159,325 credits! This ridiculous credit imbalance will be fixed in the next round


                    9th Official - Division 2 - 14th Place
                    Timebomb Tournament - Division 3 - 5th (of 7)
                    One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 - 3rd
                    One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 (+1) - 5th
                    Tournament of Champions -Division 3 - 4th
                    10th Official - Division 3 - 15th
                    Helping Hand Tournament - Division 3 - oops

                    Comment

                    • _DJ Vinyl_
                      Derusting Da Fingers
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 508

                      #610
                      Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                      submit the round 7 here we go early huh... This score is good!

                      YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSg...vbFAAaebi70bHg

                      Anime list: https://anilist.co/user/DJVinyl/animelist

                      Let my weirdness flow:

                      Comment

                      • SillyKana
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2014
                        • 43

                        #611
                        Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                        I hate this song. I will improve it, but not with enjoyment.












                        EDIT:
                        Last edited by SillyKana; 02-8-2015, 08:44 PM.

                        Comment

                        • x_egeltje_x
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2008
                          • 163

                          #612
                          Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                          Originally posted by portalbob340
                          AAAs were proportional anyway, you're fine

                          Also, the current credit leader would have 159,325 credits! This ridiculous credit imbalance will be fixed in the next round
                          i wouldn't mind if it stayed like this xD

                          also current best attempt for Round 7 :P

                          Comment

                          • DDRNGGin
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2014
                            • 472

                            #613
                            Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                            WOO! I've been itchin' with anticipation to battle Kawaii.
                            Kawaii, don't hold back, for I shall battle you at my full skill level. My request is that we make this the match we shall not forget.
                            To a good battle, I wish the best of luck to you.
                            DDRNGGin's New Stats Information

                            Playstyle: Index

                            Current Level / Division: Level 73 (Division 5)

                            Highest AAA/PFC: Flight of the Bumblebee (Difficulty 80)

                            Highest Blackflag: AIM Anthem (Difficulty 76)

                            Highest SDG: Choprite [3-0-0-1] (Difficulty 70)

                            Highest FC (Non-mashed): BB Revenge [14-1-0-3] (Difficulty 80)

                            Comment

                            • x_egeltje_x
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2008
                              • 163

                              #614
                              Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                              but i do think that the biggest cause of imbalance is because so many people dropped.

                              like i'm the only person in D1 who have submitted a score every round

                              Comment

                              • ssbmchamp
                                Can't improve at this game.
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 1128

                                #615
                                Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                                Originally posted by SuperNOVA Gian


                                damn, too bad round 6 ended, didnt had much time yesterday but I did my best, good game ssbmchamp, AAA #6
                                I had to go all out this round cuz I know if you had more time you could have easily beat me this round!

                                Comment

                                Working...