Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kawaii025
    Fake D4
    • Jun 2007
    • 1404

    #616
    Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

    Yuck to this file.

    You don't have to try tooo hard this round



    Edit:
    Better, yet still a sucky score.
    Last edited by Kawaii025; 02-8-2015, 09:18 PM. Reason: Less-sucky score.
    My List of FFR Tournaments
    Pre-10/16/16
    Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
    Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
    Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
    Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
    Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

    Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
    Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
    Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
    Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
    Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

    Comment

    • Deadlyx39
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2014
      • 1046

      #617
      Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

      Originally posted by portalbob340
      AAAs were proportional anyway, you're fine

      Also, the current credit leader would have 159,325 credits! This ridiculous credit imbalance will be fixed in the next round
      Hey there, I might be second, but maybe I want 136,137 credits. I mean, I might not even have 100k to start with, I might not...
      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      I want another DJ hero
      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      Why should I care about this thread
      Originally posted by choof
      whats in it for me
      Originally posted by grizz13114
      Fun times and meme sluts
      Originally posted by choof
      ew meme sluts
      ew fun

      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

      on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

      [...]

      come back

      i need to laugh at you

      once more

      Comment

      • PhantomPuppy
        Washed and Irrelevant D7
        • May 2012
        • 1808

        #618
        Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

        wait a minute, how come 4a only has to do 54+ and we have to do 56? D:

        edit: i remember posting just recently that i would dread a round like this, figured it was coming up soon lol
        Last edited by PhantomPuppy; 02-8-2015, 09:22 PM.

        10th OT (D3): 13th
        11th OT (D6): 11th
        12th OT (D6): 6th
        13th OT (D7): 31st
        14th OT (D7): 25th
        15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
        16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        you know what they say

        under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

        Comment

        • x_egeltje_x
          FFR Player
          • May 2008
          • 163

          #619
          Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

          Originally posted by PhantomPuppy
          wait a minute, how come 4a only has to do 54+ and we have to do 56? D:

          edit: i remember posting just recently that i would dread a round like this, figured it was coming up soon lol
          pre-round dreadding causes the diff to go up by 2 xD

          Comment

          • PhantomPuppy
            Washed and Irrelevant D7
            • May 2012
            • 1808

            #620
            Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

            Originally posted by x_egeltje_x
            pre-round dreadding causes the diff to go up by 2 xD
            hey, that 2 is the difference between playing connect house soul mix and death piano :P

            10th OT (D3): 13th
            11th OT (D6): 11th
            12th OT (D6): 6th
            13th OT (D7): 31st
            14th OT (D7): 25th
            15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
            16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            you know what they say

            under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

            Comment

            • llyair
              Wiki Staff
              • Jun 2014
              • 307

              #621
              Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

              AAA sprees are fun, but only when it doesn't affect how I'm doing in a tournament xD Nevertheless, here's a start!






              Last edited by llyair; 02-8-2015, 10:40 PM.

              Comment

              • SillyKana
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2014
                • 43

                #622
                Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                Booop

                Comment

                • Garquillex
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 965

                  #623
                  Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                  you're gonna have to tie a AAA for this one kana
                  I can actually hit the notes on this one; 6g sightread

                  Comment

                  • SillyKana
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2014
                    • 43

                    #624
                    Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                    I can get it too, I promise maybe. Just need a little less silly fingers



                    But first you have to definitely overpower me to get there

                    Comment

                    • sickufully
                      Sir Krisk
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 930

                      #625
                      Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                      I'll kick this round off for D4a. Completely stoked I got all of these first go.





                      EDIT - And another. Took a few goes though.


                      EDIT 2 - Aaaaaaaannd another.


                      EDIT 3 - This was the most frustrating AAA I've ever encountered. Not because of the chart, but because the 3 attempts before the AAA, my laptop lagged out in the last 50 notes. Will NEVER play this song again.


                      EDIT 4 - Didn't think I'd be getting this many AAA's tonight.


                      EDIT 5 - Not sure if I should stop orrr.....


                      EDIT 6 - Hmmmm


                      EDIT 7 - I like tacos.
                      Last edited by sickufully; 02-9-2015, 05:14 AM.

                      Comment

                      • DDRNGGin
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2014
                        • 472

                        #626
                        Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                        Originally posted by Kawaii025
                        Yuck to this file.

                        You don't have to try tooo hard this round



                        Edit:
                        Better, yet still a sucky score.
                        Kawaii, I know you can do better than that. As I said before, I'm playing this round at my full skill level.

                        Here is my initial score for Playdoh:


                        sickufully, I think that is enough AAAing for today.
                        Last edited by DDRNGGin; 02-9-2015, 06:40 AM. Reason: 2+2=Fish
                        DDRNGGin's New Stats Information

                        Playstyle: Index

                        Current Level / Division: Level 73 (Division 5)

                        Highest AAA/PFC: Flight of the Bumblebee (Difficulty 80)

                        Highest Blackflag: AIM Anthem (Difficulty 76)

                        Highest SDG: Choprite [3-0-0-1] (Difficulty 70)

                        Highest FC (Non-mashed): BB Revenge [14-1-0-3] (Difficulty 80)

                        Comment

                        • grizz13114
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2013
                          • 215

                          #627
                          Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                          Kawaii, can't wait to go up against you in D3 next tourney >

                          Comment

                          • ssbmchamp
                            Can't improve at this game.
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 1128

                            #628
                            Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                            If you beat this score SuperNOVA Gian then you win this round lol

                            Comment

                            • PhantomPuppy
                              Washed and Irrelevant D7
                              • May 2012
                              • 1808

                              #629
                              Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                              good lord llyair D:

                              10th OT (D3): 13th
                              11th OT (D6): 11th
                              12th OT (D6): 6th
                              13th OT (D7): 31st
                              14th OT (D7): 25th
                              15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
                              16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              you know what they say

                              under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

                              Comment

                              • Rapta
                                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1948

                                #630
                                Re: Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament

                                Old Quotes
                                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                do u even agrabah
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                Today at 12:53 AM
                                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                                Originally posted by Psychotik
                                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                                Originally posted by Haku
                                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                                Comment

                                Working...