The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • axith
    FFR Veteran
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2007
    • 1251

    #466
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    You have completed the Seeing Double Achievement and will be awarded 10k credits.
    Well, that's pretty neat. Didn't actually expect that condition to happen soon at all. Those achievements have only been around for a couple weeks. Now to wait for fundraiser day.
    Last edited by axith; 03-22-2015, 02:14 PM.

    Comment

    • awein999
      (ಠ⌣ಠ)
      • Oct 2007
      • 4647

      #467
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

      Originally posted by badman7772
      Lord could imagine if I had a T11 in my shop. The auction would be real.
      I would literally give 1.5 million credits for a t11 card especially if only one existed.

      edit: I won't be salty until I'm not the first person to get a t11 card...get all the t10's you want ppl keep um comin
      Last edited by awein999; 03-22-2015, 02:46 PM.
      Originally posted by Staiain
      i am super purple hippo

      Comment

      • Suicidalfatman
        Claws are better to FFR
        • Oct 2006
        • 678

        #468
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

        I wanted to ask if their are any traders out there who have songs in the game and would want to own the cards so that if I get one I could offer it to you instead of trading them in for better cards

        Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
        Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
        Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

        Comment

        • benny58624
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2014
          • 352

          #469
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

          Originally posted by Suicidalfatman
          I wanted to ask if their are any traders out there who have songs in the game and would want to own the cards so that if I get one I could offer it to you instead of trading them in for better cards
          If you want to trade your cards for better cards, you could trade with me.
          I want to have more lower tier cards.

          Comment

          • Suicidalfatman
            Claws are better to FFR
            • Oct 2006
            • 678

            #470
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

            Originally posted by benny58624
            If you want to trade your cards for better cards, you could trade with me.
            I want to have more lower tier cards.
            Well, I want not just better cards, but cards of songs that I actually like.
            Would you trade:

            Mabi V2 (850) + X-Dreamer (850) + Let Mom Sleep (700) + the stormy song (600) = 3000

            For My

            Water Like Pudding (700) + Allison [Heavy] (600) + Pathos (600) + Tron From Hell (600) + Blackout 9 [The Flashbulb] (500) = 3000

            ???

            ALSO
            Can I trade for a 9 card:
            Come With me (500)
            Until Tomorrow (600)
            Nocturne (700)
            Chase You Down (700)
            Green Twilight FFR Edit (850)
            Coactive (850)
            bossa nova of december (850)
            Maple Leaf Rag (850)
            Road to You (850)
            Senorita Bonita (1150)
            Lost in Mind (1150)
            Electronic Music is a Joke (1150)
            Zanzibar Green (1150)
            Here's to Life [Oni] (1150)
            pain night grand tin (1150)
            =15000

            Tell V2 and {Satori} v2 for Tier 6 Token
            So Long to the Circus and Liquid Moon for Tier 4 Token
            Ninjitsu and Prelude to RItes for Tier 3 Token
            Last edited by Suicidalfatman; 03-22-2015, 04:56 PM.

            Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
            Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
            Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

            Comment

            • benny58624
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2014
              • 352

              #471
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

              Originally posted by Suicidalfatman
              Well, I want not just better cards, but cards of songs that I actually like.
              Would you trade:

              Mabi V2 (850) + X-Dreamer (850) + Let Mom Sleep (700) + the stormy song (600) = 3000

              For My

              Water Like Pudding (700) + Allison [Heavy] (600) + Pathos (600) + Tron From Hell (600) + Blackout 9 [The Flashbulb] (500) = 3000

              ???
              Sure, offer accepted.

              Comment

              • Valrog
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2010
                • 149

                #472
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                Originally posted by awein999
                I would literally give 1.5 million credits for a t11 card especially if only one existed.
                gl with RATO or Party 4u. I've got all my hopes and dreams set on DP, so anything but that I'm all good with anyone having.

                gg to anyone who finds a T11, you should post a pack opening video on youtube like all those "card pack opening" if you get one. ...lol would definitely watch that...


                ________ (MOST IMPROVED)
                Improvement Factor = X100 |

                The first level one!

                no siggy pic
                Division 1, Participant.




                Division 2, Participant.

                Silly n' Sax's Summer Sensation Division 1, 3rd place.
                Dragon's Fury Custom Tourney #8 Division 1B 3rd place.

                Comment

                • ssbmchamp
                  Can't improve at this game.
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 1128

                  #473
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                  i bought 3 cards off of zenith today that never got updated to the spreadsheet

                  Comment

                  • rushyrulz
                    Digital Dancing!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 12985

                    #474
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                    wrong thread.

                    gs is doing primary management of that thread now, I don't think he's been on today. Don't worry, it'll get processed.
                    Last edited by rushyrulz; 03-22-2015, 08:03 PM.


                    Comment

                    • ssbmchamp
                      Can't improve at this game.
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 1128

                      #475
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                      Ok thanks

                      Comment

                      • jgano
                        Retired
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 664

                        #476
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                        The variance was good enough. This took quite some work.



                        I'm not sure if I was allowed to do both the normal challenge and the token challenge, or just the token challenge, if I wanted to get Tier 3 cards (since I am brand new to the TCG). Just in case, I did both, and I would like the Horde Pack to get me started, please.


                        My best AAA is a 77, this is a 70, and I normally play upscroll.


                        Master AAA's: 30
                        Guru AAA's: 1
                        Brutal+ FC's: 46 (MOST RECENT: The Bird's Midair Heatstroke)
                        Best AAA's: OVERklock, Mario Minor, Paraclete, FFLBF, Shatterscape, Spaceman, Pitch Black, Requiem -Dies irae-, Queen of Bootlegs

                        Comment

                        • rushyrulz
                          Digital Dancing!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 12985

                          #477
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                          jgano

                          You have a new Horde Pack!

                          You tear open the package to reveal:

                          13 Sunless Daybreak [Standard] - Tier 2
                          14 8-Bit Day Dreamer - Tier 2
                          78 Weapon - Tier 8
                          4 Pictures at an Exhibition - Tier 1
                          41 Pinkie's Castle - Tier 5


                          Sum of card values: 7850
                          -----------------------------------


                          jgano

                          You have a new Token Pack!

                          You tear open the package to reveal:

                          4 Pokemon DnB - Tier 1
                          48 Angelic Layer - Tier 5
                          20 Rocking Ass - Tier 3


                          Comment

                          • gold stinger
                            Signature Extraordinare~~
                            Event Staff
                            Game Manager
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            Global Moderator
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6429

                            #478
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                            Originally posted by Suicidalfatman
                            Well, I want not just better cards, but cards of songs that I actually like.
                            Would you trade:

                            Mabi V2 (850) + X-Dreamer (850) + Let Mom Sleep (700) + the stormy song (600) = 3000

                            For My

                            Water Like Pudding (700) + Allison [Heavy] (600) + Pathos (600) + Tron From Hell (600) + Blackout 9 [The Flashbulb] (500) = 3000

                            ???

                            ALSO
                            Can I trade for a 9 card:
                            Come With me (500)
                            Until Tomorrow (600)
                            Nocturne (700)
                            Chase You Down (700)
                            Green Twilight FFR Edit (850)
                            Coactive (850)
                            bossa nova of december (850)
                            Maple Leaf Rag (850)
                            Road to You (850)
                            Senorita Bonita (1150)
                            Lost in Mind (1150)
                            Electronic Music is a Joke (1150)
                            Zanzibar Green (1150)
                            Here's to Life [Oni] (1150)
                            pain night grand tin (1150)
                            =15000

                            Tell V2 and {Satori} v2 for Tier 6 Token
                            So Long to the Circus and Liquid Moon for Tier 4 Token
                            Ninjitsu and Prelude to RItes for Tier 3 Token
                            Originally posted by benny58624
                            Sure, offer accepted.
                            that is certainly some interesting math you got there suicidalfatman.

                            all of this has been completed.

                            Your Tier 9 is:

                            86 - MANIERA (Tier 9)

                            Your Tell V2 and {Satori} v2 fuse together to form:

                            57 - Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] (Tier 6)

                            Your So Long to the Circus and Liquid Moon fuse together to form:

                            39 - Xuxa (Tier 4)

                            Your Ninjitsu and Prelude to Rites fuse together to form:

                            26 - Angel Stays On This Ground (Tier 3)
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            butts.


                            - Tosh 2014






                            Comment

                            • Suicidalfatman
                              Claws are better to FFR
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 678

                              #479
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              that is certainly some interesting math you got there suicidalfatman.
                              Thanks. Took me a little while to figure out the math to get a 9 without using 7's or 6's heh

                              Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
                              Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
                              Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

                              Comment

                              • Valrog
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 149

                                #480
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                                Been behind on challenges, and the physical cards I've been working on will be on hold for about two weeks from tomorrow. I'll return to their construction as soon as I am able to.

                                Here's a C11 submission, I would like a T3 Gamble Plus Pack please, and thanks.






                                ________ (MOST IMPROVED)
                                Improvement Factor = X100 |

                                The first level one!

                                no siggy pic
                                Division 1, Participant.




                                Division 2, Participant.

                                Silly n' Sax's Summer Sensation Division 1, 3rd place.
                                Dragon's Fury Custom Tourney #8 Division 1B 3rd place.

                                Comment

                                Working...