The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #361
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

    Not sure I understand the question. If your best AAA is 96, you could do an 86 or harder. If your best AAA is a 20, you could do 10+

    backpaged
    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    Challenge 11
    Tier 1: FC a song with a difficulty of your best AAA - 10 (or harder) with less than 30 boos, using 4 of the following mods.
    Tier 2: FC a song with a difficulty of your best AAA - 10 (or harder) with less than 30 boos, using 5 of the following mods.
    Tier 3: FC a song with a difficulty of your best AAA - 10 (or harder) with less than 30 boos, using 6 of the following mods.

    Mods:
    Beatmania Noteskin
    Rotate
    Dark
    Column Colors
    Hidden
    A scroll direction opposite your usual

    You must submit a REPLAY as proof for this challenge.

    Challenge is over Saturday, March 28th at 11:59:59 PM Server Time.
    Last edited by rushyrulz; 03-21-2015, 12:42 PM.


    Comment

    • One Winged Angel
      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 10837

      #362
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

      oh I totally misread the challenge disregard me being an idiot

      although ok hang on be nice to me does this include token ranks too
      Last edited by One Winged Angel; 03-21-2015, 12:43 PM.


      Originally posted by ilikexd
      i want to be cucked by cirno

      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #363
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

        yeh. LOL tho owa I'll make an exception for you hun, you can do 81+

        But if you pull off an 85 you get a gold star.
        Last edited by rushyrulz; 03-21-2015, 12:48 PM.


        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #364
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

          That fuccen scroll direction change is monsterous; especially for me where I've never touched any of the others besides down lmao





          Comment

          • rushyrulz
            Digital Dancing!
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 12985

            #365
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

            Tier 2 packs aren't that bad guys cmon you can bitch out if you really want to

            This challenge was meant to be pretty tough.
            Last edited by rushyrulz; 03-21-2015, 12:49 PM.


            Comment

            • rushyrulz
              Digital Dancing!
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 12985

              #366
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

              I would like to fuse the following tokens:

              Prelude to Rites with Silence v2
              Elektrik Shiivers with Manhattan Sapphire
              Tsugaru 180 New Version with result of ^


              Comment

              • MarcusHawkins
                The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                • Jun 2013
                • 1221

                #367
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                since my highest AAA is a 61, i decided to do HELLBEAT, which is a 63.
                rip for my terrible score, lol!

                Quality pack, please?
                Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 03-21-2015, 01:01 PM.

                Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                This man is three months too early.
                Originally posted by badman7772
                Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                what the fuck marcus lmao

                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                Best Newbie
                1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                Up And Coming FFRer
                2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #368
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  Tier 2 packs aren't that bad guys cmon you can bitch out if you really want to

                  This challenge was meant to be pretty tough.
                  We want T3 packs though! Could you at least throw in another moderately difficult mod to use like the ability to use Rates (nothing lower than 1.0 though)?

                  T1 and T2 for this challenge is difficult but attainable while T3 is like stupid haha. Just a thought~





                  Comment

                  • MarcusHawkins
                    The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                    • Jun 2013
                    • 1221

                    #369
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    We want T3 packs though! Could you at least throw in another moderately difficult mod to use like the ability to use Rates (nothing lower than 1.0 though)?

                    T1 and T2 for this challenge is difficult but attainable while T3 is like stupid haha. Just a thought~
                    Keep in mind you can do a song 10 difficulty steps lower than your highest AAA!

                    Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                    This man is three months too early.
                    Originally posted by badman7772
                    Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    what the fuck marcus lmao

                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                    Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                    Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                    Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                    Best Newbie
                    1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                    Up And Coming FFRer
                    2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                    Comment

                    • rushyrulz
                      Digital Dancing!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 12985

                      #370
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      T1 and T2 for this challenge is difficult but attainable while T3 is like stupid haha.
                      That was certainly the intent. You guys walked away with T3 packs easy last week. T1 and T2 are difficult, but attainable. T3 is very difficult... but attainable.

                      MarcusHawkins

                      You have a new Quality Pack!

                      You Tear Open The Package to Reveal:

                      36 Tribe Attacker - Tier 4
                      61 {I Don't Need You Anymore} - Tier 7
                      35 Find a Pet (Candy Mix) - Tier 4


                      Sum of card values: 4200
                      Last edited by rushyrulz; 03-21-2015, 01:08 PM.


                      Comment

                      • MarcusHawkins
                        The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                        • Jun 2013
                        • 1221

                        #371
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        That was certainly the intent. You guys walked away with T3 packs easy last week.
                        yea, and I just walked away with another one easy again! :P
                        #BRINGITON!!
                        Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 03-21-2015, 01:07 PM.

                        Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                        This man is three months too early.
                        Originally posted by badman7772
                        Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        what the fuck marcus lmao

                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                        Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                        Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                        Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                        Best Newbie
                        1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                        Up And Coming FFRer
                        2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                        Comment

                        • rushyrulz
                          Digital Dancing!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 12985

                          #372
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                          Token Pack Update:

                          Effective next Wednesday (and onwards), token packs may contain Tier 6 token cards.


                          Comment

                          • mrpreggers
                            D7 Elite Keymasher
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 3395

                            #373
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                            tier 3 my friends

                            Comment

                            • One Winged Angel
                              Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 10837

                              #374
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)



                              Gamble Plus pls

                              ...ok full disclosure, I flipped my screen to do this so I'll take a Reroll if you think that's more fair lmao


                              Originally posted by ilikexd
                              i want to be cucked by cirno

                              Comment

                              • MarcusHawkins
                                The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                                • Jun 2013
                                • 1221

                                #375
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                                Originally posted by mrpreggers
                                tier 3 my friends
                                wow, that's a lot of perfects, lol!

                                Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                                This man is three months too early.
                                Originally posted by badman7772
                                Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                what the fuck marcus lmao

                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                                Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                                Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                                Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                                Best Newbie
                                1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                                Up And Coming FFRer
                                2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                                Comment

                                Working...