The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #556
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    29 Elektrik Shiivers - Tier 3
    Originally posted by badman7772
    Wait a minute. Didn't I get the "Influencing the Draw" achievement? Or does that only apply to regular packs?
    lol if it does apply to tokens, I get this achievement too it seems
    Last edited by hi19hi19; 03-25-2015, 06:13 PM.


    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #557
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

      Originally posted by badman7772
      Wait a minute. Didn't I get the "Influencing the Draw" achievement? Or does that only apply to regular packs?

      Played I'm Raving as part of the challenge.
      Yes you did, good catch. That's one of the ones that I can't autodetect. And so did hi19 :P


      Comment

      • User1176756

        #558
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

        Yay! All I do is win win win no matter what! (Except Fundraiser Packs I've yet to see achievements with those.)

        To be fair I honestly didn't think about that achievement as I was making the queue. I just tried to do the easiest songs that my eyes looked at with the first song I saw that had 10 letters in it.
        Last edited by Guest; 03-25-2015, 06:21 PM.

        Comment

        • rushyrulz
          Digital Dancing!
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 12985

          #559
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

          I'm not against people strategically planning for achievements lol. I'd actually encourage it.


          Comment

          • MyNameIsNothing
            ʕ◡ᴥ◡✿ʔ
            • Mar 2013
            • 519

            #560
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

            Trading Korean Madness for one of Pizza69's Hardcore of the North's.
            Last edited by MyNameIsNothing; 03-25-2015, 06:39 PM.

            Comment

            • Pizza69
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2013
              • 700

              #561
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

              i am confirm

              Comment

              • Surt
                FFR Music Producer
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2006
                • 69

                #562
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                For Token Pack



                Comment

                • Surt
                  FFR Music Producer
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 69

                  #563
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                  Don't you need to FC those?

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #564
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                    Yeah, just saw that. I'm dumb

                    Comment

                    • MarcusHawkins
                      The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                      • Jun 2013
                      • 1221

                      #565
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                      I have a question for the token challenge.
                      Do all 10 songs have to be unique, or can you play the same song with the first letter in your queue?
                      For example, Strawberry has 3 R's in its name, so can I FC the same song with the first letter in the title being R?
                      Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 03-25-2015, 07:59 PM.

                      Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                      This man is three months too early.
                      Originally posted by badman7772
                      Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      what the fuck marcus lmao

                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                      Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                      Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                      Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                      Best Newbie
                      1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                      Up And Coming FFRer
                      2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                      Comment

                      • csoup1414
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 834

                        #566
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                        I just played through the songs I choose for my token song. Didn't realize it said to full combo all of the songs.
                        Oh well at least I got some practice in.

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #567
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                          FC's this time for the Token Pack

                          Comment

                          • rushyrulz
                            Digital Dancing!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 12985

                            #568
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                            Originally posted by MarcusHawkins
                            I have a question for the token challenge.
                            Do all 10 songs have to be unique, or can you play the same song with the first letter in your queue?
                            For example, Strawberry has 3 R's in its name, so can I FC the same song with the first letter in the title being R?
                            I suppose but that's super boring.


                            Comment

                            • MarcusHawkins
                              The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                              • Jun 2013
                              • 1221

                              #569
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              I suppose but that's super boring.
                              lol, maybe. except when they're short, and can easily get them out of the way, but idk, lol!

                              Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                              This man is three months too early.
                              Originally posted by badman7772
                              Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              what the fuck marcus lmao

                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                              Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                              Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                              Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                              Best Newbie
                              1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                              Up And Coming FFRer
                              2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                              Comment

                              • gold stinger
                                Signature Extraordinare~~
                                Event Staff
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                Global Moderator
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6429

                                #570
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C11)

                                Not sure if anyone forgot or not,

                                but if you don't want to keep an extensive collection of cards for absolutely no reason, you can hawk & sell cards to other players in the Trade Cards for Credits Thread, I need some cards myself and activity in there has been low.
                                Last edited by gold stinger; 03-25-2015, 08:14 PM.
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                butts.


                                - Tosh 2014






                                Comment

                                Working...