SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • igorsson
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2007
    • 253

    #48916
    Re: SM Scores

    dang all those look tight gUnD4m, gj.

    Comment

    • bender5
      The 40% Iron Chef
      • Jan 2005
      • 4894

      #48917
      Re: SM Scores

      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      ****. It was 1.2.

      Since when does SM actually display rate under the mods. God ****ing damnit, i'm retarded.

      Sorry, bro. lol, i was wondering why you posted that poor-ass score on an easy as **** file. fucking rates being in the moddisplay.
      I changed my english so that my speedmod would display a rate instead of the speed making it easier to determine what rate it was, and eliminating the need for the ingame screenshot.

      Comment

      • dandandamdandan1111
        the baker man
        • Jun 2007
        • 2176

        #48918
        Re: SM Scores



        plus

        Comment

        • mnnicol
          U mirin'?
          • Jun 2007
          • 4262

          #48919
          Re: SM Scores

          Nice AA dan
          - Retired Stepman
          - I lift things up and put them down

          Comment

          • N0tme
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 213

            #48920
            Re: SM Scores

            sup 1.3x



            oh **** i have the whiteflag curse

            Comment

            • mnnicol
              U mirin'?
              • Jun 2007
              • 4262

              #48921
              Re: SM Scores

              Haha awesome MA as usual bro
              - Retired Stepman
              - I lift things up and put them down

              Comment

              • N0tme
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 213

                #48922
                Re: SM Scores

                Thanks!



                happy about this one (:

                Comment

                • -paexaea-
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 4611

                  #48923
                  Re: SM Scores

                  lmfao that ****ing black dragon

                  wow
                  See you, Space Cowboy.

                  Comment

                  • MinaciousGrace
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4278

                    #48924
                    Re: SM Scores

                    yo guys IIDX takes so much more skill than stepmania does lets just all quit because we aren't playing a real rhythm game we're wasting our lives playing some fake rhythm game lets all switch and we can see who can hit 200 bpm brackets first

                    wait I can do that without any ****ing practice why is IIDX harder again

                    Comment

                    • mnnicol
                      U mirin'?
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 4262

                      #48925
                      Re: SM Scores

                      What's WR on Black Dragon again?
                      - Retired Stepman
                      - I lift things up and put them down

                      Comment

                      • [TeRa]
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 9922

                        #48926
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Comment

                        • dandandamdandan1111
                          the baker man
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 2176

                          #48927
                          Re: SM Scores

                          so close to sdg =/

                          Comment

                          • MinaciousGrace
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4278

                            #48928
                            Re: SM Scores

                            that sonic looks p good gj

                            also obligatory im on a bus

                            Comment

                            • mnnicol
                              U mirin'?
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 4262

                              #48929
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Bus with wifi lmao
                              - Retired Stepman
                              - I lift things up and put them down

                              Comment

                              • Wineandbread
                                Custom User Title
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 2105

                                #48930
                                Re: SM Scores

                                I passed Amber Shores today with a C (forget the machine score)
                                I forgot to take a ss though =(
                                Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                                my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                                We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                                Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                                Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                                Comment

                                Working...