SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SkySeal
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2008
    • 1353

    #48751
    Re: SM Scores

    hi fanta

    Comment

    • roundb0x
      FFR Veteran
      • Dec 2008
      • 533

      #48752
      Re: SM Scores

      fantasti-cone
      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
      What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
      Originally posted by Flaming_Dingleberry
      The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.

      Comment

      • Munsie
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2007
        • 322

        #48753
        Re: SM Scores

        Tasty Fan-cone.

        Comment

        • STEPMANIA POLICE
          Banned
          • Jun 2009
          • 36

          #48754
          Re: SM Scores

          gjdm

          Comment

          • Wineandbread
            Custom User Title
            • Oct 2007
            • 2105

            #48755
            Re: SM Scores

            Want a Fanta, don't you want a

            Are you sure it's not just your keyboard?
            Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
            my semen is flying through the air as we speak
            We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

            Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


            Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


            Comment

            • Fantasticone
              D7 Elite Keymasher
              • Aug 2006
              • 6003

              #48756
              Re: SM Scores

              Yea Im sure its not the keyboard, I tried it on the laptop also and it didnt work either. And hi Seal and Loot.

              Comment

              • Wineandbread
                Custom User Title
                • Oct 2007
                • 2105

                #48757
                Re: SM Scores

                You could try a different version of SM, iunno.
                Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                Comment

                • Gundam-Dude
                  `~`
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 7327

                  #48758
                  Re: SM Scores

                  Nice stuff, OWA and Munsie.


                  (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                  My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                  Comment

                  • mnnicol
                    U mirin'?
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 4262

                    #48759
                    Re: SM Scores

                    I'll have to give Chaos 1.2 a try tomorrow or something. Don't think I've played the file much so dunno what to expect =X

                    And that Gin and 191 mil is gay 'cos I can't touch it
                    - Retired Stepman
                    - I lift things up and put them down

                    Comment

                    • Munsie
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 322

                      #48760
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Tis why I reposted.

                      Hey. Stepman rivals.







                      Not improving this anymore rofl. pce
                      Last edited by Munsie; 07-29-2009, 07:28 AM.

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #48761
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Get fucced

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • i love you
                          Live a wonderful life~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 7315

                          #48762
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Holy shi Dossar. Awesome low ass AA dude lol.
                          ===============================
                          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                          ===============================

                          Comment

                          • DossarLX ODI
                            Batch Manager
                            Game Manager
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 15013

                            #48763
                            Re: SM Scores

                            FUCK!

                            AAAHAHAHRHAHGAHGDGHFHFHFSDHFDHGDGHDHHAHAEEAA!!!!!!!!
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                            Comment

                            • Munsie
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 322

                              #48764
                              Re: SM Scores

                              You plan to trail shortly behind Wooke?

                              edit: Oh gigadelic 1 good. ~_~

                              Comment

                              • Wineandbread
                                Custom User Title
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 2105

                                #48765
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Nice almost-FC Dossar O_O

                                What rate is that Red Lucifer Rising, Munsie?
                                Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                                my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                                We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                                Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                                Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                                Comment

                                Working...