SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gundam-Dude
    `~`
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 7327

    #49126
    Re: SM Scores

    MMYO AA woah wtf


    sup nathan


    rainbow ma blows


    oops


    good for me


    (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

    My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

    Comment

    • MinaciousGrace
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2007
      • 4278

      #49127
      Re: SM Scores

      my new comp's set up and ready to go but I haven't moved stuff over yet I'll probably do that this weekend

      but then I'm flying to cali 2 days later so I'm not sure I should even bother lmao

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #49128
        Re: SM Scores

        I should try MMYO again
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • leonid
          I am leonid
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Oct 2008
          • 8080

          #49129
          Re: SM Scores

          sup rebound

          What's a good score on this?




          Proud member of Team No

          Comment

          • iCeCuBEz v2
            XFD
            • Mar 2008
            • 4924

            #49130
            Re: SM Scores

            you probably have lag ma too :P

            cbs could be better coming from you
            I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

            Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

            Comment

            • MinaciousGrace
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2007
              • 4278

              #49131
              Re: SM Scores

              you should be cutting those cbs in half dude

              Comment

              • leonid
                I am leonid
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Oct 2008
                • 8080

                #49132
                Re: SM Scores

                It's 6 am here and I barely tried..

                but w/e cutting cbs in half would still be impossible



                Proud member of Team No

                Comment

                • i love you
                  Live a wonderful life~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 7315

                  #49133
                  Re: SM Scores

                  My best is 11 cbs on snow05 and still, your ms beats mine! =(
                  ===============================
                  The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                  ===============================

                  Comment

                  • dandandamdandan1111
                    the baker man
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 2176

                    #49134
                    Re: SM Scores

                    **** i wanted 90 mil


                    Comment

                    • sp1nzoK
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 580

                      #49135
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Yeah so Gundam my rainbow MA is not better than yours, on most songs anyway, last time I played thunderclap I had 50p blackflag and whenever I see your rainbow scores I think they beat mine.

                      week or two old score I didn't post, :MiRRoR: trash PA and CBs, like 3 gay greats and 1 or 2 gay CBs I could of avoided, MA is kinda nifty though, sixtynining it.

                      Comment

                      • Gundam-Dude
                        `~`
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 7327

                        #49136
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Sick Gunshot MA.

                        Well on certain files your rainbow MA is better than mine. I got 38-0-0-0-1 on Banbutsu today. Can't sup your 35 perfects -___-


                        (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                        My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                        Comment

                        • Bluearrowll
                          ⊙▃⊙
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 7376

                          #49137
                          Re: SM Scores




                          Couple previews of that thread



                          1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                          1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                          3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                          5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                          9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                          10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                          10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                          FMO AAA Count: 71
                          FGO AAA Count: 10

                          Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                          PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                          - I Love You


                          An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                          beep beep beep beep beep
                          beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                          beep beep beep beep beep
                          - ieatyourlvllol

                          Comment

                          • i love you
                            Live a wonderful life~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 7315

                            #49138
                            Re: SM Scores

                            Getting closer to the AA...


                            Meh, would had been my first FC!


                            Wow, i'm so close to the AA! o.o


                            Sight improvement!


                            Meh, I need to AA again.



                            Sightread o.o


                            Improved my MA on this.



                            This was very shocking lol

                            ===============================
                            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                            ===============================

                            Comment

                            • Gundam-Dude
                              `~`
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 7327

                              #49139
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Frog's Theme 1.1 what


                              (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                              My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                              Comment

                              • Zman100
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 383

                                #49140
                                Re: SM Scores

                                How close is this to the AA? sightread btw

                                Comment

                                Working...