SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • t-rogdor
    tane orb
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2007
    • 2685

    #50416
    Re: SM Scores

    Originally posted by abstractrevenge
    i love you
    Originally posted by cetaka
    I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

    Comment

    • TheNamesH
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2008
      • 155

      #50417
      Re: SM Scores



      ohmy....



      Needs fix'n



      Ouch.. Hurt my hands...



      At least I beat my mirror score
      Best FC: Electro Rush x8 v2, Holy Orders
      Best AAA: That annoying Polka song.
      Best non AAA: 2 Goods on Summer time perfume.. sucks because i had autofail on.. 1300 perfects... GAH



      First Place Beginner division
      Phynx unofficial tourney

      Originally posted by Synthlight
      Play with it, touch it, feel it and talk to me about it in the morning.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • Roman Candle
        Banned
        • Aug 2009
        • 146

        #50418
        Re: SM Scores

        Gonna spice this thread up with a beardad a la midare

        Comment

        • eVILPeeR
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 2284

          #50419
          Re: SM Scores

          After seeing that manly man it's time to go beast on stepmania

          Comment

          • -paexaea-
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
            • Apr 2007
            • 4611

            #50420
            Re: SM Scores

            yeah...


            if youre not midare

            dont post beardads

            dont be retarded and follow the rules
            See you, Space Cowboy.

            Comment

            • t-rogdor
              tane orb
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2007
              • 2685

              #50421
              Re: SM Scores

              Originally posted by -paexaea-
              yeah...


              if youre not midare

              dont post beardads

              dont be retarded and follow the rules
              Originally posted by Roman Candle
              banned
              High-fives all around!
              Originally posted by cetaka
              I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

              Comment

              • leonid
                I am leonid
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Oct 2008
                • 8080

                #50422
                Re: SM Scores

                Why do you keep joining



                Proud member of Team No

                Comment

                • t-rogdor
                  tane orb
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 2685

                  #50423
                  Re: SM Scores

                  Yeah seriously.

                  Go get a life or something. Trust me, coming from me, that means you're pretty pathetic dude.
                  Originally posted by cetaka
                  I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                  Comment

                  • leonid
                    I am leonid
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Oct 2008
                    • 8080

                    #50424
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Like what makes you want to keep being a member to this pathetic site

                    There are many other cool forums around



                    Proud member of Team No

                    Comment

                    • A2P
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 3127

                      #50425
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Originally posted by chipihammer
                      Not really. :/
                      Gaia Online is an online hangout, incorporating social networking, forums, gaming and a virtual world.


                      perfect site for you

                      Comment

                      • leonid
                        I am leonid
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 8080

                        #50426
                        Re: SM Scores

                        looks pretty neat i'd join there
                        brb deleting my ffr account
                        oh wait i can't



                        Proud member of Team No

                        Comment

                        • eVILPeeR
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 2284

                          #50427
                          Re: SM Scores



                          Starting up the beast machine.



                          Up 3%



                          Fuc the PA.. go MA!!
                          Last edited by eVILPeeR; 08-27-2009, 08:15 PM.

                          Comment

                          • mnnicol
                            U mirin'?
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 4262

                            #50428
                            Re: SM Scores

                            Originally posted by Roman Candle
                            Gonna spice this thread up with a beardad a la midare
                            Huge nipples
                            - Retired Stepman
                            - I lift things up and put them down

                            Comment

                            • Wineandbread
                              Custom User Title
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 2105

                              #50429
                              Re: SM Scores

                              SMO anyone?
                              Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                              my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                              We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                              Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                              Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                              Comment

                              • DAD1
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 185

                                #50430
                                Re: SM Scores

                                bad dad dadbeardad

                                Comment

                                Working...