SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gundam-Dude
    `~`
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 7327

    #48706
    Re: SM Scores

    wow sick Scarlet 1.2


    (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

    My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

    Comment

    • Omega-Tron
      Banned
      • Jul 2009
      • 45

      #48707
      Re: SM Scores

      First A



      lol, Great count




      I was playing on my friend's computer and he only had one c-mod lol

      BTW, I'm not C4ch3t3, that's my friend's name.

      Comment

      • bender5
        The 40% Iron Chef
        • Jan 2005
        • 4894

        #48708
        Re: SM Scores

        Yaboyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

        Comment

        • alexdestructions
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2007
          • 1757

          #48709
          Re: SM Scores

          sup oooooooooooomeggaaaaaaaaaa-troooooooooon
          Last edited by alexdestructions; 07-27-2009, 11:54 AM.
          Originally posted by who_cares973
          playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
          Originally posted by xferrarix
          actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

          Comment

          • dandandamdandan1111
            the baker man
            • Jun 2007
            • 2176

            #48710
            Re: SM Scores

            bender, how do you get your speedmod to say 1.5, 1.6 etc.?

            Comment

            • bender5
              The 40% Iron Chef
              • Jan 2005
              • 4894

              #48711
              Re: SM Scores

              Originally posted by dandandamdandan1111
              bender, how do you get your speedmod to say 1.5, 1.6 etc.?
              Go into the english.ini and make your cmod=to a rate

              Example

              c100=2.0
              c200=1.9
              c300=1.8 etc etc

              just open it up in the languages folder in your theme and ctrl+f for an existing speed mod in the file and add to it.

              Comment

              • Zman100
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 383

                #48712
                Re: SM Scores

                I'm guessing this is just a god awful score, but I nowhere near possess the speed to play this.
                Has anyone actually AA'd this file?

                Comment

                • dandandamdandan1111
                  the baker man
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 2176

                  #48713
                  Re: SM Scores

                  lol i still cant get it bender, oh well =/


                  Comment

                  • mnnicol
                    U mirin'?
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 4262

                    #48714
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Wow, I'm looking forward to playing those rates later on today. Good stuff bender
                    - Retired Stepman
                    - I lift things up and put them down

                    Comment

                    • DossarLX ODI
                      Batch Manager
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 15013

                      #48715
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Yes, Isaac and I have AA'd tht file and some others I don't remember
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                      Comment

                      • roundb0x
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 533

                        #48716
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Originally posted by Zman100
                        I'm guessing this is just a god awful score, but I nowhere near possess the speed to play this.
                        Has anyone actually AA'd this file?
                        i'm pretty sure minion aa'd it a while back but other than that, no
                        Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                        What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
                        Originally posted by Flaming_Dingleberry
                        The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.

                        Comment

                        • Zman100
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 383

                          #48717
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Well thats pretty sick then :P
                          Long term goal: AA (prbly a year before i do lmao)

                          Comment

                          • kaiten123
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2008
                            • 1117

                            #48718
                            Re: SM Scores

                            Originally posted by Zman100
                            I'm guessing this is just a god awful score, but I nowhere near possess the speed to play this.
                            Has anyone actually AA'd this file?
                            i think several people have AA'd rain, and at least a couple broke 290.

                            Comment

                            • DossarLX ODI
                              Batch Manager
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 15013

                              #48719
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Originally posted by kaiten123
                              i think several people have AA'd rain, and at least a couple broke 290.
                              Is 289 close enough

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                              Comment

                              • Wineandbread
                                Custom User Title
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 2105

                                #48720
                                Re: SM Scores

                                This is pretty much as well I can do on this song right now. =/


                                Felt decent, MA sucks


                                [Edit] Where to find Rain?
                                Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                                my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                                We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                                Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                                Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                                Comment

                                Working...