SM Scores 2006-2010
Collapse
X
-

Top 3 finishes
2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)
This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

-
Comment
-
Originally posted by [TeRa]dossar and isaac gave birth to neon
cousins of this family explainz all dese nigs poppin out of nowhere like yo im a vibragod waz good bro
This is why I stopped vibrating, I realized I didn't stand a chance against the Johansson family.Comment
-

Top 3 finishes
2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)
This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
I'll 90M this soon

Kinda liked the MS everything else sucks

oooook I missed twice in the first 100 notes and then I got a random miss and FC'd the entire 2nd half of the song lmfao

Uh oh 5miss AA on Frictional Nevader better post !_!
1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament
FMO AAA Count: 71
FGO AAA Count: 10
Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
PS: Cool AAA's Terry - I Love You
An Alarm Clock's Haiku
beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep - ieatyourlvllolComment
-
Re: SM Scores
Nice 97 on grind2
Top 3 finishes
2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)
This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
aightttt brahh
btw gundam do you have an aim
MA rival ?_?Originally posted by [TeRa]dossar and isaac gave birth to neon
cousins of this family explainz all dese nigs poppin out of nowhere like yo im a vibragod waz good bro
This is why I stopped vibrating, I realized I didn't stand a chance against the Johansson family.Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
YO GAIS I HEARD FROGS THEME WAS HARD

1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament
FMO AAA Count: 71
FGO AAA Count: 10
Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
PS: Cool AAA's Terry - I Love You
An Alarm Clock's Haiku
beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep - ieatyourlvllolComment
-
-
Re: SM Scores
blue go make a tutorial vid on how to hit bs burstsComment
-
Re: SM Scores
revolution can i join dragons furyOriginally posted by THE_MAINFRAMEactually it is, my parents hate me i have no friends and everyone hates me, fine i will just go kill myself like anyone here gives a fat flying ****, when im dead no one will miss me and no i wont come back because i will be dead. i might as well end it anyway i suck at life i suck at stepmania i cant get a friend...
im going to go kill myself...most likely you will all celebrate and party because everyone hates me so much.
Comment





____
Comment