SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SKG_Scintill
    Spun a twirly fruitcake,
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2009
    • 3877

    #48796
    Re: SM Scores

    HOLY CWAP! Nice Dungeon!

    P.S: Awwwwww...





    Originally posted by bluguerilla
    So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
    ___
    . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
    . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
    .

    Comment

    • Wineandbread
      Custom User Title
      • Oct 2007
      • 2105

      #48797
      Re: SM Scores

      Originally posted by OneHandNow
      I totally WRECK your SM scores, (like AA in GTell, etc)
      but you WRECK my FFR PA..

      I am that person who just can't seem to get below 10 goods
      but the person who can FC that FGO with the same PA on Easy songs XD
      Haha, you have much more speed (and probably stamina) than I do, but my accuracy is a bit better I guess.
      Good thing accuracy matters more in the early rounds of the tourney/lower divisions.

      Almost AAA. =( (I got a 36p run earlier but SM skips made my cbs awful)


      Posting for MA


      Posting for cbs lol
      Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
      my semen is flying through the air as we speak
      We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

      Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


      Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


      Comment

      • kjwkjw
        >w<
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2007
        • 2585

        #48798
        Re: SM Scores

        Maid of fir-uh! xD
        (Score is terrible compared to TeRa's, but... I just felt the need to try the file xD)

        Might improve if I get lucky.


        Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
        Project Sekai 535

        Comment

        • A2P
          FFR Veteran
          • Apr 2009
          • 3127

          #48799
          Re: SM Scores



          sightread

          Comment

          • NekoGon
            щ(゚Д゚щ)
            • Jul 2008
            • 2709

            #48800
            Re: SM Scores

            nice ma for sightread bro buuut you can sdp that easy



            Comment

            • Gilly G
              FFR Veteran
              • Mar 2007
              • 1225

              #48801
              Re: SM Scores

              Damn lots of new people posting keep it up guys

              Apparently not playing has given me a slight skill boost


              1.1x rate I'll AA some other time



              1.5x, improved this



              1.2x, could AAA cept for mind blocks



              Finally a decent score on this



              Almost hit the 190s ;c



              Best MS



              I dunno this thing is hard to MA



              1.1x, thought this was nice



              WHY ISNT THE MS IN THE 90S RAAAWR



              First AA



              The patterns in this thing are so awkward

              Comment

              • t-rogdor
                tane orb
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2007
                • 2685

                #48802
                Re: SM Scores

                hell yes, finally AA'd. This file would be so easy if not for the 16ths and Holds section.


                also:


                lol

                edit: x1.5 sdg. What?
                Last edited by t-rogdor; 07-30-2009, 12:42 PM.
                Originally posted by cetaka
                I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                Comment

                • DossarLX ODI
                  Batch Manager
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 15013

                  #48803
                  Re: SM Scores

                  Wow Gilly that speedball is pretty darn sick
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                  Comment

                  • Patashu
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 8609

                    #48804
                    Re: SM Scores

                    beginner is the tru chart for magic speedball btw
                    Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                    http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                    Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                    http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                    Comment

                    • AC1speakerbox
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1242

                      #48805
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Nyeh, I suck but this is still probably my best sightread ever =/

                      Comment

                      • Gundam-Dude
                        `~`
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 7327

                        #48806
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Sup Munsie




                        I dumped like 15+ perfects during the handstream stuff

                        that's all I got. next score probably next week peace


                        (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                        My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                        Comment

                        • Minion133
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 951

                          #48807
                          Re: SM Scores

                          gay
                          Last edited by Minion133; 10-9-2010, 06:28 PM.

                          Comment

                          • Munsie
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 322

                            #48808
                            Re: SM Scores

                            THE **** GUNDAM. You're not even fast get outta here.

                            Nice Gin, Gilly. >_>

                            Comment

                            • t-rogdor
                              tane orb
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 2685

                              #48809
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Originally posted by Minion133
                              bsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbs.
                              Originally posted by cetaka
                              I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                              Comment

                              • i love you
                                Live a wonderful life~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 7315

                                #48810
                                Re: SM Scores

                                WTF is that
                                ===============================
                                The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                                ===============================

                                Comment

                                Working...