FFR Scores ~2016 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gold stinger
    Signature Extraordinare~~
    Event Staff
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    Global Moderator
    • Jan 2007
    • 6429

    #1126
    Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

    ok.

    Originally posted by YoshL
    butts.


    - Tosh 2014






    Comment

    • One Winged Angel
      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 10837

      #1127
      Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

      hot meme genie, priest you'll probably hit D7 on FFR within a month or two (I was lurking one of your SM streams and you're p much already there)

      nothing new in terms of improvements (didn't even play anything that could've been improved) but was fucking around on random songs for a little bit just to keep my consistency up, these accuracies seemed nice




      Originally posted by ilikexd
      i want to be cucked by cirno

      Comment

      • SKG_Scintill
        Spun a twirly fruitcake,
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2009
        • 3877

        #1128
        Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

        accuracies doesn't look english





        Originally posted by bluguerilla
        So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
        ___
        . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
        . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
        .

        Comment

        • One Winged Angel
          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 10837

          #1129
          Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

          this had such a fucking chance at being a disgustingly good run (maybe even THE run) but after I got past the weird 64th roll shit with the AAA my hands were trembling noooooooooo
          Last edited by One Winged Angel; 09-28-2016, 12:34 AM.


          Originally posted by ilikexd
          i want to be cucked by cirno

          Comment

          • V-Ormix
            Banned
            • Aug 2008
            • 4677

            #1130
            Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

            nice odd22

            i been kind of bad lately but this sight read this morning is hilarious


            edit: shameful i know
            Last edited by V-Ormix; 09-28-2016, 05:04 AM.

            Comment

            • PriestREA
              ddkdkd
              • Sep 2008
              • 792

              #1131
              Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~


              really choked at the end :/



              super choked the easiest part of the song ffs


              jack into jump made me break combo yikes
              Last edited by PriestREA; 09-28-2016, 02:10 PM.
              Sent from my iPhone

              Comment

              • MikeShinoda12345
                *\(^o^)/*
                • Oct 2008
                • 1890

                #1132
                Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                Originally posted by PriestREA
                uhhhhhhhh

                Comment

                • Josemba
                  .
                  • Nov 2011
                  • 256

                  #1133
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                  WHAT THE FUCK!!!!



                  Comment

                  • xXOpkillerXx
                    ✘ Forever OP✘
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 4207

                    #1134
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                    I dont quite understand how someone with 3g on Miku wouldnt AAA rave7 lmao

                    Those are sick scores man gj

                    Comment

                    • Josemba
                      .
                      • Nov 2011
                      • 256

                      #1135
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      I dont quite understand how someone with 3g on Miku wouldnt AAA rave7 lmao

                      Those are sick scores man gj
                      Thank you OP, I've played Rave 7 a buuuuunch of times, I can't pass that intro without 1 or 5 goods lmao, I'm still mindfuck with that miku 3g, I didn't know that I could SGD that thing lol

                      Comment

                      • PriestREA
                        ddkdkd
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 792

                        #1136
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                        Originally posted by Josemba
                        WHAT THE FUCK!!!!



                        sick scores damn
                        Sent from my iPhone

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #1137
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                          this thread is getting bent

                          s
                          i
                          d
                          e
                          w
                          a
                          y
                          s

                          what the fuck





                          Comment

                          • Josemba
                            .
                            • Nov 2011
                            • 256

                            #1138
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                            T
                            h
                            a
                            n
                            k

                            y
                            o
                            u

                            G
                            u
                            y
                            s
                            !

                            Edit: Now working on this
                            Last edited by Josemba; 09-28-2016, 05:42 PM.

                            Comment

                            • V-Ormix
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 4677

                              #1139
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                              jose u monstre frisby

                              I:>

                              Comment

                              • Rapta
                                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1948

                                #1140
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                                gratz on rank 8 jose.
                                Old Quotes
                                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                do u even agrabah
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                Today at 12:53 AM
                                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                                Originally posted by Psychotik
                                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                                Originally posted by Haku
                                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                                Comment

                                Working...