FFR Scores ~2016 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xXOpkillerXx
    ✘ Forever OP✘
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2008
    • 4207

    #1006
    Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

    Not rly close to my D7 mates but I got 2 scores today ayy~ Sick scores guys idk what I'm doing in D7 huehue



    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #1007
      Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

      Originally posted by One Winged Angel

      only poasting because quite literally first game upon sitting on the pooper
      The Amazing/Perfect ratio shows it was a mean one :horse:





      Comment

      • xXOpkillerXx
        ✘ Forever OP✘
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2008
        • 4207

        #1008
        Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

        Sooo, I went full tryhard mode and tried to get under avrank 1.5 once again (cuz damn people improved so much), and couldn't quite do it. But at least I got pretty close (1.5226) and managed to fix this blackflag I got years ago

        Comment

        • hi19hi19
          lol happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 12194

          #1009
          Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          idk what I'm doing in D7 huehue
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          YEAH OKAY THERE BUDDY

          look how easy it is im fuckin hittin the arrows and im getting all the fucking perfects and * * * * goddamn fucking kill me i swear to fuckin
          Last edited by hi19hi19; 08-25-2016, 10:09 PM.


          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1010
            Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

            Look at this sorcery.





            btw My Half is like 3 times worse when it comes to jumptrilling 32nd and framers dancing around so, grats on AAA Op! \o
            Last edited by Hakulyte; 08-25-2016, 10:26 PM.

            Comment

            • xXOpkillerXx
              ✘ Forever OP✘
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2008
              • 4207

              #1011
              Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              YEAH OKAY THERE BUDDY

              look how easy it is im fuckin hittin the arrows and im getting all the fucking perfects and * * * * goddamn fucking kill me i swear to fuckin
              Haha im often joking bout why D7 The point is always that the skill range between mid D7 and high D7 is incredibly wide (much more than other divisions, in terms of the effort it takes to go from mid Dx to high Dx). That is all ^^

              Comment

              • hi19hi19
                lol happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 12194

                #1012
                Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                Haha im often joking bout why D7 The point is always that the skill range between mid D7 and high D7 is incredibly wide (much more than other divisions, in terms of the effort it takes to go from mid Dx to high Dx). That is all ^^
                lol dude I know

                I was memeing - it's OWA's quote from Raged in Vegas :P

                Congrats on the AAA for real though


                Comment

                • MikeShinoda12345
                  *\(^o^)/*
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 1890

                  #1013
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                  alright ACTUALLY leaving this time pce




                  also weird scores like a 9-2-1-3 on WWE because idk

                  bye guys have great years all of you!

                  Comment

                  • sickufully
                    Sir Krisk
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 930

                    #1014
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                    Damn nice scores Mike.

                    Kinda messy but never had the speed for those weird streams at the end.
                    edit - also just noticed PA isn't too shabby.
                    Last edited by sickufully; 08-26-2016, 12:42 AM.

                    Comment

                    • User1176756

                      #1015
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                      i think that queen is better than mine. nice one.

                      ps. nice price you got for that AAA equiv.
                      Last edited by Guest; 08-26-2016, 12:36 AM.

                      Comment

                      • sickufully
                        Sir Krisk
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 930

                        #1016
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                        Thanks, it's not even in my top 25 scores though

                        Anyway, yay for token.

                        Comment

                        • xXOpkillerXx
                          ✘ Forever OP✘
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 4207

                          #1017
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                          Epidermis AAA is sweet man

                          I went tryhard mode a second day in a row (!) and well I really wonder what would happen if I could do that like a whole week.

                          Here's what I got today (more D7 looking):

                          Nerves on the jacks at the end, couldve been low 20's.


                          Meh... best was 4g. Should AAA but tricky 2nd half if tricky.


                          Salt.


                          2g on ending troll jack fuck that file (at least no bf).


                          For this I should stop playing on my lap like a lazy fuck and use a desk... Improvement anyway.


                          Ayyy a decent score ! Hands decided to go fast today.



                          That's all also lowered avrank to 1.5074 fuuuuuuuu why u no 1.49


                          EDIT: OH AND BONUS SALT, RIP GLOBAL RANK JUMP (Worth the time to watch)
                          Last edited by xXOpkillerXx; 08-26-2016, 04:43 PM.

                          Comment

                          • Dinglesberry
                            longing
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 2679

                            #1018
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~



                            wow, 66 aaa equiv, got me sub rank 1100



                            Originally posted by Dinglesberry
                            For example a song i like to practice with is buzzards, but my best is like 38 goods because of the super fast rolls and random "spam" notes - i feel like I can barely read them, or move my fingers fast enough..
                            git rekt old dinglesberry

                            Comment

                            • One Winged Angel
                              Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 10837

                              #1019
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                              good scores fam

                              a flashflashrevolution replay yes corn it's exactly where you think it is (but not on a note it should be on wtf???)


                              edit: god damn this is just a sad fucking week


                              Last edited by One Winged Angel; 08-26-2016, 09:39 PM.


                              Originally posted by ilikexd
                              i want to be cucked by cirno

                              Comment

                              • xXOpkillerXx
                                ✘ Forever OP✘
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 4207

                                #1020
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                                LOL that roll to minijacks is impossible during a good run.

                                Ver sad for that WWE bf :c not even on the weird ass minijacks with jumps.

                                You're so damn accurate damnit it's like I'd still have to play years to reach that.

                                EDIT: maybe I should start playing on the pooper too
                                Last edited by xXOpkillerXx; 08-26-2016, 09:56 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...