FFR Scores ~2016 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • V-Ormix
    Banned
    • Aug 2008
    • 4677

    #1231
    Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

    into a dung nice aaa haku

    Comment

    • SKG_Scintill
      Spun a twirly fruitcake,
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2009
      • 3877

      #1232
      Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I don't feel like that was a 86. I'm a little curious about what others get on it.
      I quit out of a 0-0-1-1 sightread.
      Definitely not an 86.
      Feels more like Champion's Horizon tbh.





      Originally posted by bluguerilla
      So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
      ___
      . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
      . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
      .

      Comment

      • hi19hi19
        lol happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 12194

        #1233
        Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

        It's just long and requires consistency.
        Probably easier than a 86. Maybe still Scarhand worthy though? 85? It's fucking long lol


        Comment

        • One Winged Angel
          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 10837

          #1234
          Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

          with the massive consistency test that final nearly minute and a half long jumpstream is, I thought it could probably be deserving of scarhand

          then again I was under the impression bpm was at least 180 at the time, turns out it's slightly lower than that

          I'll move to 85 but I'm reluctant to push down to 84 and out of scarhand range until we get more scoring data (which might take a few years)


          Originally posted by ilikexd
          i want to be cucked by cirno

          Comment

          • SKG_Scintill
            Spun a twirly fruitcake,
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2009
            • 3877

            #1235
            Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

            even with its length, how is it even comparable to Return to Fire?





            Originally posted by bluguerilla
            So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
            ___
            . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
            . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
            .

            Comment

            • One Winged Angel
              Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2007
              • 10837

              #1236
              Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

              the aspects of those files that merit scarhand for AAA aren't really comparable, despite both being dominant in jumpstream

              Dawn tests consistency to a much large degree than RtF, and despite having a slower bpm, contains trickier patterning

              RtF's js is incredibly repetitive and rolly for a ton of the file length (definitely knocking down the difficulty compared to other 200bpm charts), but increased bpm warrants a scarhand unlock for the speed test it presents, in slight tangent with consistency given the 2.4k notecount

              Dawn is certainly easier for a player to SDG prior to any other low FGO js file, but nailing a perfect score is arguably deserving of scarhand

              If the board gets flooded with a ton of 'first FGO' AAAs, I'll bump it down, but until then I think it's probably fine where it is
              Last edited by One Winged Angel; 12-13-2016, 05:42 PM.


              Originally posted by ilikexd
              i want to be cucked by cirno

              Comment

              • MikeShinoda12345
                *\(^o^)/*
                • Oct 2008
                • 1890

                #1237
                Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                Played both Return to Fire and Into a Dawn for the first time
                I feel like Return to Fire is marginally more difficult than Into a Dawn to the extent that the files can be compared, but I'm also fairly confident that players won't be AAA'ing Into a Dawn in droves to get Scarhand. It's just... not a very whoreable file

                I'm fine with it being 85

                Comment

                • ULTIMEGA
                  Torn to oblivion!
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 1498

                  #1238
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                  Despite the restart, I consider this a sightread.


                  Epic song. But that combo count though. Dropped the first boo in a really stupid part.
                  Subscribe To My Channel!

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  @ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

                  HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
                  HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
                  HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
                  HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)

                  Comment

                  • Byste
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2016
                    • 19

                    #1239
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                    I just sightread Undici for the first time, turns out I'm 111th best at quadmashing for 3 minutes and 18 seconds. Who knew!?

                    Highest FC: Fish Hell (67) 118-8-0-17
                    Highest SDG: On Conquest and Capture (49) 8-0-0-0
                    Highest BF: All of the World (24)
                    Highest AAA: After Altair (11)

                    Comment

                    • ULTIMEGA
                      Torn to oblivion!
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 1498

                      #1240
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                      Yeah. That chart is a bitch.
                      Subscribe To My Channel!

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      @ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

                      HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
                      HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
                      HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
                      HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)

                      Comment

                      • SKG_Scintill
                        Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 3877

                        #1241
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                        thx for easy sightread


                        thx mp, otherwise I'd never bother playing this for the AAA


                        scarhand when
                        Last edited by SKG_Scintill; 12-14-2016, 06:55 PM.





                        Originally posted by bluguerilla
                        So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                        ___
                        . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                        . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                        .

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #1242
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                          Yeah Can Can is definitely not close to 77 by the way, yell at me for that.





                          Comment

                          • TheSaxRunner05
                            The Doctor
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 6144

                            #1243
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                            Originally posted by Byste
                            I just sightread Undici for the first time, turns out I'm 111th best at quadmashing for 3 minutes and 18 seconds. Who knew!?

                            Aww my 1,111 good sightread was demoted to rank 126


                            Comment

                            • ULTIMEGA
                              Torn to oblivion!
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 1498

                              #1244
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                              Chart is fun as shit. The hard part is the jumpstream section.
                              Subscribe To My Channel!

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              @ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

                              HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
                              HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
                              HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
                              HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)

                              Comment

                              • SKG_Scintill
                                Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 3877

                                #1245
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                                Scarhand when





                                Originally posted by bluguerilla
                                So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                                ___
                                . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                                . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                                .

                                Comment

                                Working...