FFR Scores ~2016 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SKG_Scintill
    Spun a twirly fruitcake,
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2009
    • 3877

    #1246
    Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

    thx ormix for the silly mp session





    Originally posted by bluguerilla
    So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
    ___
    . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
    . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
    .

    Comment

    • MikeShinoda12345
      *\(^o^)/*
      • Oct 2008
      • 1890

      #1247
      Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

      Kind of salty about dropping a jump in the middle because my left hand was being stupid, but it's a derpy file
      (Also I'd put this at 102, not 99)



      Pretty decent, first try out of nowhere


      Cool sightread AAA, awful amazing attack because I had hella nerves and kept expecting some huge difficulty spike


      and some AAA's and fails, was cleaning stuff up before things got boring






      Comment

      • One Winged Angel
        Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 10837

        #1248
        Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

        I thought cold was a tinge easier than 99 honestly, I flagged it in testing a long while back (prior to frame fixes even)...kinda disappointed in the scores tbh but maybe it's slightly harder I guess????


        Originally posted by ilikexd
        i want to be cucked by cirno

        Comment

        • TC_Pr0
          Washed up d5 player
          • Jul 2009
          • 631

          #1249
          Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

          Is this worthy of the thread?
          Waiting for super awesome quote to put in here

          Comment

          • SKG_Scintill
            Spun a twirly fruitcake,
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2009
            • 3877

            #1250
            Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

            yes it is
            did you trill the trills tho





            Originally posted by bluguerilla
            So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
            ___
            . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
            . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
            .

            Comment

            • TC_Pr0
              Washed up d5 player
              • Jul 2009
              • 631

              #1251
              Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

              Yeah. But when it came to the left hand trill i started going a little slow and then I forced myself to overspeed it i guess. Was just lucky on that part.
              Waiting for super awesome quote to put in here

              Comment

              • Walrusizer
                D7 Elite Keymasher
                • Aug 2014
                • 1080

                #1252
                Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                i literally want to die right now fuck




                first ffr game today
                Last edited by Walrusizer; 12-19-2016, 09:04 PM.
                is expressing my inability to create a creative signature an act of creativity in and of itself?

                Comment

                • V-Ormix
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 4677

                  #1253
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                  rip walrus

                  into another dung

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1254
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                    This sure is a fun |note dodging|/rate song.

                    Comment

                    • ULTIMEGA
                      Torn to oblivion!
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 1498

                      #1255
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                      For a level 102, this wasn't quite as bad as I was expecting it.
                      Subscribe To My Channel!

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      @ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

                      HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
                      HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
                      HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
                      HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)

                      Comment

                      • Walrusizer
                        D7 Elite Keymasher
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 1080

                        #1256
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                        this is kinda fast, idk what happened to my accuracy lmao


                        AAAable
                        Last edited by Walrusizer; 12-22-2016, 12:25 PM.
                        is expressing my inability to create a creative signature an act of creativity in and of itself?

                        Comment

                        • ULTIMEGA
                          Torn to oblivion!
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 1498

                          #1257
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                          Almost nailed this chart. I kind of fluked the hard 24th section with the 48th notes, but I'm not complaining. I will GLADLY take this one.

                          Subscribe To My Channel!

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          @ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

                          HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
                          HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
                          HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
                          HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)

                          Comment

                          • Fantasticone
                            D7 Elite Keymasher
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 6003

                            #1258
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                            Random sightreads


                            A mistake was made.


                            This didn't have as many goods as it did.


                            Jack section with 64ths, looking at replay it shouldnt be as hard as it felt


                            yay
                            Last edited by Fantasticone; 12-22-2016, 05:45 PM.

                            Comment

                            • V-Ormix
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 4677

                              #1259
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                              what are those scores fanta 8u

                              poop
                              Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-22-2016, 10:16 PM.

                              Comment

                              • Fantasticone
                                D7 Elite Keymasher
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 6003

                                #1260
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~


                                Troll

                                Comment

                                Working...