FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadowDueler97
    scarhand pls
    • Mar 2012
    • 547

    #1996
    Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

    Was coming on here cuz I was all excited bout my new high score on this song then I see beary's and Ormix's posts and I'm like "pft welp"

    Last edited by ShadowDueler97; 10-2-2015, 10:54 AM.


    Comment

    • PrawnSkunk
      Administrator
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Administrator
      • Dec 2007
      • 3907

      #1997
      Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

      Holy crap you three. Nice high FGOs! Keep it up

      Comment

      • V-Ormix
        Banned
        • Aug 2008
        • 4677

        #1998
        Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

        Originally posted by ShadowDueler97
        Was coming on here cuz I was all excited bout my new high score on this song then I see beary's and Ormix's posts and I'm like "pft welp"
        that's how i felt about beary's hetero lmao

        Comment

        • Rapta
          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Dec 2010
          • 1948

          #1999
          Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

          Originally posted by V-Ormix
          that's how i felt about beary's hetero lmao
          beary is insane
          Old Quotes
          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
          Originally posted by Mourningfall
          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          do u even agrabah
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          Today at 12:53 AM
          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
          Originally posted by Psychotik
          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
          Originally posted by Haku
          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

          Comment

          • Deadlyx39
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2014
            • 1046

            #2000
            Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~


            First score in over 4 months of not playing.
            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            I want another DJ hero
            Originally posted by Red Blaster
            Why should I care about this thread
            Originally posted by choof
            whats in it for me
            Originally posted by grizz13114
            Fun times and meme sluts
            Originally posted by choof
            ew meme sluts
            ew fun

            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

            on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

            [...]

            come back

            i need to laugh at you

            once more

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #2001
              Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~



              YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

              Last edited by YoshL; 10-2-2015, 08:06 PM.


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • TheSaxRunner05
                The Doctor
                • Apr 2006
                • 6144

                #2002
                Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                You guys are beasts


                Comment

                • DissonantMuse
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 756

                  #2003
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                  Almost SDG


                  Annnnd not a huge improvement but this one's been a really tough one for me to improve.
                  Last edited by DissonantMuse; 10-2-2015, 09:17 PM.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #2004
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                    people say that mirror is better for lolo, have you tried that? (if you have, it's w/e i'm horrid on mirror)


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • V-Ormix
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 4677

                      #2005
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                      Originally posted by YoshL


                      YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

                      ayyy

                      Comment

                      • One Winged Angel
                        Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 10837

                        #2006
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                        one day I'll figure this pos out hopefully (lol no I won't fuck this file)


                        miraculously somehow held 2-0-0-1 a couple runs after this going into the ending 414132324141.. garbage and it obviously all went to shit because I was nervous as fuck


                        Originally posted by ilikexd
                        i want to be cucked by cirno

                        Comment

                        • DissonantMuse
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 756

                          #2007
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          people say that mirror is better for lolo, have you tried that? (if you have, it's w/e i'm horrid on mirror)
                          I might give it a shot again, I used to only play lolo on mirror if I recall, I just had some wicked mental blocks on it for the longest time. Feel like I broke out of those but some parts I just drop like 5 goods in a row.

                          Comment

                          • Zapmeister
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 466

                            #2008
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                            so apparently the skill rating thing says i'm in d5 now because of this, even though my best sdg is 66 (nanairopanda v2 is a joke).
                            BEST SCORE EVER WOOHOOOOOO





                            i also messed around a bit on scramble











                            oh and i did that thing where you have to miss all the yellow arrows on this song and not get over 5 goods


                            EDIT: just noticed this is the 2015th post in the 2015 thread
                            Last edited by Zapmeister; 10-3-2015, 01:48 PM.

                            Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

                            ask me anything here

                            mashed FCs: 329

                            r1: 5
                            r2: 4
                            r3: 6
                            r4: 8
                            r5: 3
                            r6: 5
                            r7: 15
                            final position: 4th

                            Comment

                            • DissonantMuse
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 756

                              #2009
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                              Not too shabby


                              No idea why I dropped those goods in the last 30 sec lol
                              Last edited by DissonantMuse; 10-3-2015, 08:11 PM.

                              Comment

                              • DissonantMuse
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Oct 2010
                                • 756

                                #2010
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                                Getting dem cleaner scores

                                Comment

                                Working...