FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CammyGoesRawr
    nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
    • Jul 2011
    • 2477

    #1981
    Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

    That burst is too derpy, have fun with the minblocks , FFR Pro!
    Also, nice AAA Aragaki!!!

    meanwhile, holy shit! that's all i have to say, but that miss will haunt me forever now. ;_;






    Edit: Okay, definitely my best score on a level 90 file

    Last edited by CammyGoesRawr; 09-29-2015, 10:03 PM.

    Comment

    • Frank Munoz
      Muein
      • Nov 2007
      • 2048

      #1982
      Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

      I guess i'm back now



      Unknown and Unofficial
      may the good arrow guide you

      Comment

      • User1176756

        #1983
        Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

        apparently joining staff gives you a skillboost. i remember when i joined and got like +300 skill rating. lmfao.

        Comment

        • V-Ormix
          Banned
          • Aug 2008
          • 4677

          #1984
          Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

          Originally posted by Frank Munoz
          I guess i'm back now

          what the flying what

          edit: eeg
          Last edited by V-Ormix; 09-30-2015, 01:13 AM.

          Comment

          • sickufully
            Sir Krisk
            • Dec 2007
            • 930

            #1985
            Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

            Just gonna dump some other 85+ improvements here. Trying to get under 100g on most songs. Hopefully some of these are noteworthy.
            NOTE - There's quite a few scores in here.




            Lmao. SDG going into it and got absolutely destroyed.


            Surprised I held the AAA for the start. Didn't take long to get owned.

            Again, held AAA for a long time. Didn't know I could stream that fast. Aaaannndddd then got rekt.


            Every time. Holding a decent score and then I just crumble. I guess on the positive side, my stream speed has improved greatly.


            Dunno if this is any good. Gonna try for sub 50g though.


            Edit - +5 raw score.
            Last edited by sickufully; 09-30-2015, 07:59 AM.

            Comment

            • V-Ormix
              Banned
              • Aug 2008
              • 4677

              #1986
              Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

              nice husigi

              morning rates rip

              Comment

              • Mourningfall
                ⇐⇓⇑⇒
                • Jan 2011
                • 1627

                #1987
                Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                damn ormix u so fast .-.


                messier score, better pa

                Comment

                • Rapta
                  🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1948

                  #1988
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                  I thought this was gonna be my first D7 AAA.
                  Fastforward two years later:

                  Old Quotes
                  Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                  Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                  Originally posted by Mourningfall
                  [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                  if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  do u even agrabah
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  Today at 12:53 AM
                  I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                  Originally posted by Psychotik
                  When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                  Originally posted by Haku
                  have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                  OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                  Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                  We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                  Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                  You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #1989
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                    that scrap syndrome AAA wow
                    mourningfall you're tearing through D6 real quick
                    v-ormix speed op
                    sicku that husigi is sick

                    and I'm getting better at MAing


                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #1990
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                      how

                      Last edited by AragakiAyase; 09-30-2015, 08:34 PM.

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1991
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                        notice me





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #1992
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          notice me
                          ????


                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #1993
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                            double post because WTF the crossover trill thingies

                            Last edited by AragakiAyase; 09-30-2015, 08:48 PM.

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • beary605
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 448

                              #1994
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                              scoredump



                              plus 2 near derbys on serious shit and purgatorium but chokes at the end

                              Comment

                              • V-Ormix
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 4677

                                #1995
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                                beary those scores are 2 sick :X im jelly of your do i smile




                                Comment

                                Working...