FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FFR Pro 21
    FFR R1 Vaporeon
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2009
    • 1536

    #2011
    Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

    FGO AAA #26 and new best AAA ever!







    Comment

    • V-Ormix
      Banned
      • Aug 2008
      • 4677

      #2012
      Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

      zomg dat aaa is sick fiffer pro !_!

      ripperonies cuz I can't burst


      edit: rip this pa but got the fc finally woop
      Last edited by V-Ormix; 10-3-2015, 11:20 PM.

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #2013
        Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

        oni is closer



        also this should've been like 2g

        Last edited by AragakiAyase; 10-3-2015, 11:25 PM.

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • PrawnSkunk
          Administrator
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Administrator
          • Dec 2007
          • 3907

          #2014
          Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

          Halved Noteskin + Column Colors = whyyy??????

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #2015
            Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

            Originally posted by PrawnSkunk
            Halved Noteskin + Column Colors = whyyy??????
            TCG challenge lol
            I should probably go back and play those with normal mods

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • DissonantMuse
              FFR Veteran
              • Oct 2010
              • 756

              #2016
              Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

              Another improvement, been a while since I played this one

              Comment

              • Frank Munoz
                Muein
                • Nov 2007
                • 2048

                #2017
                Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                still dont got my coordination in my left hand yet
                i'm faking half of this with by rolling, i'll prolly aaa later
                Unknown and Unofficial
                may the good arrow guide you

                Comment

                • sickufully
                  Sir Krisk
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 930

                  #2018
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                  Well this came from nowhere. Previous best was like 23-4-1-5 or something. Nerves made it 3g.

                  Last edited by sickufully; 10-4-2015, 10:00 PM.

                  Comment

                  • V-Ormix
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 4677

                    #2019
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                    Originally posted by Frank Munoz
                    still dont got my coordination in my left hand yet
                    i'm faking half of this with by rolling, i'll prolly aaa later
                    wtr u doin o_0

                    Comment

                    • DissonantMuse
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Oct 2010
                      • 756

                      #2020
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                      Not amazing but I'm getting there, pretty decent for me. Gonna try for double digit goods.


                      EDIT: Literally my next try. Mirror seemed to do the trick, still really messy score but I'll take it.
                      Last edited by DissonantMuse; 10-5-2015, 03:12 PM.

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #2021
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                        AKS is tricky for certain players so don't feel bad Dissonant; I myself still struggle with the song even though it is precisely within my skillset.





                        Comment

                        • DissonantMuse
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 756

                          #2022
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          AKS is tricky for certain players so don't feel bad Dissonant; I myself still struggle with the song even though it is precisely within my skillset.
                          Yeah it's one of my weaker files for sure, I am getting more runs in without losing too much of my stamina which is my main issue on that one.
                          Last edited by DissonantMuse; 10-5-2015, 03:33 PM.

                          Comment

                          • V-Ormix
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 4677

                            #2023
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                            rest in bacon

                            Comment

                            • Deidara837
                              For a New Beginning
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2008
                              • 1751

                              #2024
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                              10:1 is to the point of being pretty good right? Crosspost from the tourney
                              I dunno it felt kinda good though I dropped probably 20-30 more than I needed to in the 60-80% section of the song
                              Going for MA is kinda fun I might do it more often

                              _9th OT: D2 - 13th Place
                              10th OT: D5 - 45th Place
                              11th OT: D6 - 12th Place

                              EMG Rivalry | EMG Spreadsheet

                              Comment

                              • Deidara837
                                For a New Beginning
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2008
                                • 1751

                                #2025
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                                Sorry for double post but this is a dump before maintenance
                                Rip run lolchokes



                                More rip those aids sections pls


                                This should've been 2g


                                oops at the end but nice otherwise

                                Joins Shippuu in the "choked on a bag of dicks in 2nd half" category

                                Cut out the last 10 sec and this is teens
                                Last edited by Deidara837; 10-5-2015, 11:01 PM.

                                _9th OT: D2 - 13th Place
                                10th OT: D5 - 45th Place
                                11th OT: D6 - 12th Place

                                EMG Rivalry | EMG Spreadsheet

                                Comment

                                Working...