SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lambdadelta
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Oct 2012
    • 1152

    #3106
    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

    Perpetuum A is really good guil, same with hybrid it's so fun to play.
    Welcome to SM forum mispelled I look forward to your future scores~


    Had a decent session early.


    Waaaaay overdue, I AA'd renai before I even got this haha.




    almost sdcbs, could easily improve this.




    Thought I lost the AA in the 2nd 32nd stream, glad I didn;t ;')




    MM, getting better at reading this shit.




    Got some really dumb cbs, my best run yet.




    I've been trying to A this for a year now, fucking FINALLY.

    Last edited by Lambdadelta; 11-13-2014, 08:04 PM.

    Comment

    • Guilhermeziat
      Banned
      • Aug 2013
      • 297

      #3107
      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

      Nice Amber shores A, but you can def get a better score on MSGWO and you can def AA thru our scars, just try more.

      Got some shit today:

      Dumb good first arrow and miss on one of the 48ths bursts because I was trying to MA. How dumb of me lol. sightread btw



      Room for improvement, still happy anyways



      Woah, last try was a B on this lmao



      W00p, this is way harder than it looks



      OUCH



      Wow went from B to AA in 5 tries.

      Comment

      • Zyphoror
        Handstream Hawaii
        • May 2008
        • 1025

        #3108
        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

        michel vaillant what the hell? super sick speed
        grats on MSWGOH AA~


        nice MA, should be AAA'able though..


        this file was SO hard to AAA, holy shit lol


        obligatory dumb miss score (got it in handstream ????????????? )




        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
        every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
        [1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
        [1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
        [1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
        [1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
        [1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U

        Comment

        • Guilhermeziat
          Banned
          • Aug 2013
          • 297

          #3109
          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

          Originally posted by Zyphoror
          this file was SO hard to AAA, holy shit lol


          obligatory dumb miss score (got it in handstream ????????????? )
          What the fuck, one does not simply AAA Z6 and 30 minutes after get 3 greats on universe.

          Comment

          • Wafles
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2013
            • 1988

            #3110
            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

            Originally posted by Zyphoror
            obligatory dumb miss score (got it in handstream ????????????? )
            wat

            http://smleaderboards.net/profile/view/Wafles

            Comment

            • Dynam0
              The Dominator
              • Sep 2005
              • 8987

              #3111
              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

              All of those scores are clean af haha,,, damnnnnnnnnnnn

              Comment

              • Lambdadelta
                D7 Elite Keymasher
                • Oct 2012
                • 1152

                #3112
                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                Decent session today.


                I've gotten DDP on this before but it's my first AAA.




                First AAA, MA could be better.




                1.2 AA finally ;')




                1.6 AA




                PA could be way better but the patterns are so awkward to me.




                My right hand was dead after this, should've been sdcbs.




                1cb in the end of the JS lol.

                Comment

                • ~Zeta~
                  Flag Master
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 2156

                  #3113
                  Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                  z6 AAA the fuck lmao

                  my quarterly sm post.

                  I wasn't planning on doing stamina stuff but it turned out that way on stream earlier.

                  general notes:
                  1. I can't MA on this mech so my perfect count is like 1.5x as usual.
                  2. stamina hard still
                  3. large images were puush'd, smaller ones got imgur'd

                  nicole's op. PA is nice, misscount is bad but.


                  1.2 really bad greats, could have mid-sdcb but my hands refused at the end.


                  1.2 cb's are insane for me.


                  1.2 AAA'able if I don't die between jumpstreams.


                  fk u eze

                  Comment

                  • shenjoku
                    Wubalubadubdub
                    • May 2005
                    • 1697

                    #3114
                    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                    Played SM for the first time in a while, and what a session I had. I feel like my speed has improved a lot all of the sudden. Couldn't even get close to passing any of these before. Horrible scores, but I'm happy just to pass



                    boop

                    Comment

                    • V-Ormix
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 4677

                      #3115
                      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                      you guys make me wanna play sm but my screen gives me bad pa so basically its like I'm on j7 or some thing


                      Of course quad wall

                      no telling how good this run really was
                      Last edited by V-Ormix; 11-15-2014, 02:43 AM.

                      Comment

                      • ATTang
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2011
                        • 375

                        #3116
                        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                        nice scores you guyz haha



                        x1.2 aa is hard




                        ...




                        WR FC'ble




                        x1.1 aa



                        x1.1 aa (2)

                        Last edited by ATTang; 11-15-2014, 03:21 AM.

                        Comment

                        • Guilhermeziat
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2013
                          • 297

                          #3117
                          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                          Was doing shit so decided to mess with rates.
                          People have told me this is really good..

                          Comment

                          • Staiain
                            Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 4545

                            #3118
                            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                            ah not bad, 1.7 is solid



                            attang you should try magic speed ball on 1.2


                            ohey after my emo hissy fit when everything went wrong at once some days ago i miraculously felt like playing again today, nice acc for me too




                            rust is real from barely touching sm for 2 weeks (ffr sucks), more like a note-to-self to improve cause i plan on trying to sdg fc this



                            MA is ass but I think 6 clean was good considering rust



                            I actually think this is fc'able, I had 2cb's until like last 50 notes and I ran out of stamina ;_;






                            irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                            SM Wiki My

                            Comment

                            • Fantasticone
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 6003

                              #3119
                              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                              A Staiain MA score? o.o

                              No longer Orbular master race, need some good practice
                              Last edited by Fantasticone; 11-15-2014, 05:49 PM.

                              Comment

                              • Lambdadelta
                                D7 Elite Keymasher
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 1152

                                #3120
                                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                                Originally posted by Guilhermeziat
                                Was doing shit so decided to mess with rates.
                                People have told me this is really good..
                                Race me to 1.8 AA? it might not be possible but I'll try~

                                Comment

                                Working...