SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fantasticone
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Aug 2006
    • 6003

    #2881
    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

    AA on that would be pretty sick to see on vid with the ridiculous patterns it has.

    Comment

    • Staiain
      Can't handle my ÆØÅ
      • Aug 2009
      • 4545

      #2882
      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

      I vidded that 2 years ago though C:



      edit: yep






      edit2: osu!mania made my MA better, this was a random try




      and I can ma files like this now o_o

      Last edited by Staiain; 10-1-2014, 04:04 PM.






      irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
      SM Wiki My

      Comment

      • Fantasticone
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Aug 2006
        • 6003

        #2883
        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

        I meant the Midnight Dancing Girl.

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #2884
          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

          Originally posted by Dynam0
          Good shit james, the jumpgluts in speedway are pretty annoying to hit...%5 FC is pretty nice too
          Yeah lmfao, I tried to hit the gluts legit though >_> Seemed to work until the last set that destroyed my PA lol. Well, at least I got DDP on it
          bananas


          Comment

          • shadow 1800
            I can't think of anything
            • Dec 2006
            • 1183

            #2885
            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

            beat of my heart is sick damn

            Comment

            • irionman
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2007
              • 1196

              #2886
              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

              Originally posted by choof
              oniguru is basically irionman but not autistic
              Psh
              smittyicecream 3:36 pm
              yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell




              sigpic

              Comment

              • NeoMaxx69
                Bad at spread
                • Jun 2005
                • 424

                #2887
                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                So I was playing SM to warm up for the tournament jawns today and I had the best spread session of my life. (I'm not very good to begin with though lol)

                I usually hit about 15-20 mines lol

                3% improvement

                Up from a mash pass of like 72 or something. Didn't mash this time

                5% increase

                first pass

                4% increase

                6% increase

                I didn't think this was possible for me, ever.

                10% increase


                Yet I still couldn't AAA the file for my division. I'm actually having trouble just FCing it ;____;

                Comment

                • Mahou
                  魔法少女
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 2153

                  #2888
                  Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                  @NeoMax, nice connect 1986 B. That file is stupid hard on stamina.
                  @james, nice scores man. Speedway is tricky.
                  @Staiain, nice beat to my heart. That MA is beautiful.
                  @scottiena, that FN is ridiculous man. Sweet score. :O

                  I had a session today, and I had too much coffee again. Oh well.

                  AAA is nice but I'm sure I could lower this.

                  I'm pretty sure I could lower this as well. I felt really jumpy when I played it.

                  DOH!

                  The beginning of this file always trips me up. Plus I have mind blocks on the last part or so. I'm probably going to try to clean this one.

                  -_____- oh well...

                  Felt good. I always have trouble with the transition into the rolls.
                  Last edited by Mahou; 10-2-2014, 11:05 AM.
                  Originally posted by lofty rhino
                  one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
                  AND watch anime.

                  Comment

                  • Dynam0
                    The Dominator
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 8987

                    #2889
                    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                    Nice MA Mahou


                    I have the stamina to SDP this I just can't do the end patterns O_O


                    Getting a bit closer, still a ways off though

                    Comment

                    • iCeCuBEz v2
                      XFD
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 4924

                      #2890
                      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                      I'm assuming that sigatrev's op is just a relentless long 240 bpm jumpstream?

                      if so then damn dude

                      that beat of my heart is ridiculous
                      Last edited by iCeCuBEz v2; 10-2-2014, 01:27 PM.
                      I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                      Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                      Comment

                      • [TeRa]
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 9922

                        #2891
                        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                        2 months ago


                        just happy i can still aa these

                        Last edited by [TeRa]; 10-2-2014, 01:41 PM.

                        Comment

                        • Mahou
                          魔法少女
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 2153

                          #2892
                          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                          Dynam0, jesus christ on that sigatrev. How the fuck do you MA that so well and have stamina for it?
                          Originally posted by lofty rhino
                          one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
                          AND watch anime.

                          Comment

                          • NeonSM
                            Я тебя люблю Маша
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 571

                            #2893
                            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                            Some tourney files























                            Comment

                            • ATTang
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2011
                              • 375

                              #2894
                              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                              @shadow 1800 / renai x1.2 is just awesome O_o
                              @staiain / horai girl DP is 89.4% .. think aa'ble to you, and wtf is that beat on my heart MA ...
                              @Dynamo / sigatrev 15p?! lol


                              and JS scores



                              MAing this file is sooo hard

                              Comment

                              • Lambdadelta
                                D7 Elite Keymasher
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 1152

                                #2895
                                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                                More improvements.


                                Decent MA but the cbs suck.



                                AAA seems possible on a lucky run.



                                Going to try 1.6x next time.



                                Speed is getting better I can actually play this chart decently now.



                                40g improvement.



                                Almost sdcbs.



                                30p not too shabby.



                                AAA'd the ending and got a great in the rest, fucking figures.



                                Cbs are stupid but w/e



                                Will go for 1.5x AA.



                                Almost broke 1400.



                                Can prob snag AAA.



                                1.906 from AA, shit.



                                Missed at the very end.



                                48ths are pretty easy for me now.



                                Improved considerably.



                                roughly 35g improvement.



                                High AA.



                                Fun chart.



                                Also fun but can barely read the 32nds.



                                Comment

                                Working...