SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ATTang
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2011
    • 375

    #2896
    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

    thanks XD

    JS practice







    Comment

    • Mahou
      魔法少女
      • Jan 2006
      • 2153

      #2897
      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

      33p aim burst...damn.
      Originally posted by lofty rhino
      one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
      AND watch anime.

      Comment

      • EzExZeRo7497
        ⠀
        • Dec 2010
        • 6858

        #2898
        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

        @ATTang: Solid Aim Burst and Nergal Burning, you can improve Magic Cycles and Mmmmm a lot more though
        @Asher: Light Prayer is good, along with Angel of Darkness and To Dimension, but I'm pretty sure you can improve all of those a little more optimally
        @Dynamo: Sigatrev 15p...
        @Jim: We Luv Lama and Gate Openerz Heavy are sick for you
        @Neon: TALM is good, Unorthodox Red is decent, Last Star near-AAA is solid.
        @TeRa: Very nice Insane Cultists, Death Reveals/Disregard AAs are always nice


        9% improvement


        ?



        First AAs:
        Might've improved it a little more if I rolled the split jumptrill properly, but still solid

        Accuracy is pretty good I think?

        Horrendously CB rushed the 270 section (note the lifebar), combo'd the 290 stream which was nice


        Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 10-5-2014, 11:45 AM.

        Comment

        • Lambdadelta
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          • Oct 2012
          • 1152

          #2899
          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

          I'm sorry but did you really play Sandstorm extended on 1.2???
          What compels you guys to play certain charts on rates I'll never understand.
          Last edited by Lambdadelta; 10-5-2014, 06:13 AM.

          Comment

          • scottiena
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2012
            • 299

            #2900
            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

            sandstorm AA on 1.2 rate is wtf???
            what the stamina and power..

            Comment

            • EtienneSM
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2013
              • 1724

              #2901
              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

              Sandstorm 1.2...

              Still trying to process how I got this during my Stepocaylpse session lmao. (It's in MIGS% in case anyone was wondering why it was lower than it should be)

              Last edited by EtienneSM; 10-5-2014, 10:19 AM.
              Quality quotes:

              Originally posted by KgZ
              enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
              Originally posted by Izzy
              I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
              Originally posted by kommisar
              nps is still a better idea for ratings
              Originally posted by klimtkiller
              there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
              Originally posted by Rapta
              My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

              Comment

              • Xx{Fallen}xX
                Hugs 4 Hire
                • Feb 2008
                • 464

                #2902
                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                got this yesterday, it made me sad

                Comment

                • ilikexd
                  ​
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 3209

                  #2903
                  Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                  Originally posted by Lambdadelta
                  I'm sorry but did you really play Sandstorm extended on 1.2???
                  What compels you guys to play certain charts on rates I'll never understand.
                  [2:45:03 AM] EzE (Eze): I got brain damage

                  Comment

                  • V-Ormix
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 4677

                    #2904
                    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                    Originally posted by Xx{Fallen}xX
                    got this yesterday, it made me sad
                    dun be sad D: that scores still crazy

                    Comment

                    • shadow 1800
                      I can't think of anything
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1183

                      #2905
                      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                      Sick MA attang! 30s on aim burst is impressive
                      eze danshi pa is nuts and sandstorm 1.2 is just dumb
                      fallen, dont worry you'll be able to AA it shortly in no time


                      Only satisfying AA i got yesterday outside of my stepocalypse set


                      and some stepocalypse scores http://imgur.com/a/8KuHd



                      Last edited by shadow 1800; 10-5-2014, 09:52 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Mahou
                        魔法少女
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 2153

                        #2906
                        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                        My MA was on point tonight.


                        Extremely happy about this quad. Especially nailing those trills.

                        This wasn't from tonight, but this will probably the closest I will come to quadding this. My nerves will literally get in the way every single time. ;/
                        Last edited by Mahou; 10-5-2014, 11:02 PM.
                        Originally posted by lofty rhino
                        one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
                        AND watch anime.

                        Comment

                        • Jimmymi
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 194

                          #2907
                          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                          1p
                          axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax blyat

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #2908
                            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                            sandstorm 1.2 what the actual fuck

                            Comment

                            • Dynam0
                              The Dominator
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 8987

                              #2909
                              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~


                              First time actually AAAing lol


                              \0/

                              Comment

                              • EtienneSM
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 1724

                                #2910
                                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                                You keep me under your spell~

                                Seriously though, how the hell did you SDP that?
                                Last edited by EtienneSM; 10-6-2014, 03:23 PM.
                                Quality quotes:

                                Originally posted by KgZ
                                enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                                Originally posted by Izzy
                                I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                                Originally posted by kommisar
                                nps is still a better idea for ratings
                                Originally posted by klimtkiller
                                there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                                Originally posted by Rapta
                                My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                                Comment

                                Working...