SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wafles
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2013
    • 1988

    #3091
    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

    nice UBS SDCB, dang

    http://smleaderboards.net/profile/view/Wafles

    Comment

    • rCaliberGX
      D7 Elite Keymasher
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 2337

      #3092
      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

      rip connect 2184.6 eze
      UBS SDCB is pretty nuts tera


      92.8 or 9 or something i don't know, great rushed the last few notes and lost it



      overdue but still satisfying AA

      Released!

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      you look like you're dSucks

      Comment

      • EtienneSM
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2013
        • 1724

        #3093
        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

        Connect 1986 1.1 is pretty good, Eze. The percentage is riperino though.
        UBS and Thinking of You MA are sick, Tera.
        I think I recall Walk it Out to be a pretty trick file so nice job on the SDCB, Caliber.

        Only managed to get one score yesterday. Pretty happy I got this one out of the way now.

        Quality quotes:

        Originally posted by KgZ
        enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
        Originally posted by Izzy
        I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
        Originally posted by kommisar
        nps is still a better idea for ratings
        Originally posted by klimtkiller
        there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
        Originally posted by Rapta
        My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

        Comment

        • tosh
          O Derby, Where Art Thou?
          • Jul 2003
          • 1018

          #3094
          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

          whoa solid leonids AA

          Comment

          • top
            Banned
            • Apr 2012
            • 1907

            #3095
            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

            came here for the tosh post. wub u bb <3

            Comment

            • EtienneSM
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2013
              • 1724

              #3096
              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

              Thanks, Tosh!

              Ended up playing again today. Definitely better than yesterday. Decided to change noteskins today as well.



              This felt really good.





              Pretty happy to break 90 again.





              Quality quotes:

              Originally posted by KgZ
              enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
              Originally posted by Izzy
              I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
              Originally posted by kommisar
              nps is still a better idea for ratings
              Originally posted by klimtkiller
              there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
              Originally posted by Rapta
              My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

              Comment

              • dell2150
                FFR Veteran
                • Sep 2008
                • 397

                #3097
                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                I guess I'm happy with this score :3
                I also got a 114/7 with 9 cb's as well as a 156/17 with 1 miss FFR has messed up my Stepmania accuracy but eh

                Comment

                • rCaliberGX
                  D7 Elite Keymasher
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 2337

                  #3098
                  Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                  Etienne teach me how to speed MA pls


                  old score i kinda forgot about, first AA actually (for those who don't know the file it starts with 24th js at 152, then 24th + 32nd poly stream leading into a 32nd js until the end of the file)



                  cool beans



                  3/32nd wall at the end ruined the AA rip
                  Last edited by rCaliberGX; 11-11-2014, 05:22 PM.

                  Released!

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  you look like you're dSucks

                  Comment

                  • ATTang
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2011
                    • 375

                    #3099
                    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                    Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497

                    This could've been nice
                    how

                    Comment

                    • Guilhermeziat
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2013
                      • 297

                      #3100
                      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                      Score dump (from like mid-october to today):

                      Such good MA from me



                      Holy fuk, did not expect to AAA it, especially that ending



                      Woah, AAAed both difficulty spikes



                      FC is pretty doable IMO



                      Finally got this AA out of the way



                      MA improvement, dat great tho...



                      Wow I raped those 24ths



                      The pain is real



                      Lol sightread FC rekt



                      I guess this is good cuz of jacks at the last quarter



                      FML...

                      Comment

                      • Mispelled_
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2014
                        • 12

                        #3101
                        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                        Hey guys Mispelled here! I've been playing stepmania on and off for just under two years now. Met this super cool dude (no homo) at quake con who inspired me to try like hell to get better at this game, all and all I think it's going well. Still sucking at jacks and handstream.
                        Here's some scores.








                        Sorry if this is a more scores than are traditionally posted. As you can see I've got a long way to go but I'm looking forward to it.
                        Last edited by Mispelled_; 11-12-2014, 05:49 PM. Reason: Trying to get these pictures to work haha.

                        Comment

                        • Mahou
                          魔法少女
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 2153

                          #3102
                          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                          Sup mang. I'm glad you joined the SM forums. I can't to meet up with you at Quakecon next year as well.
                          Originally posted by lofty rhino
                          one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
                          AND watch anime.

                          Comment

                          • Mispelled_
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2014
                            • 12

                            #3103
                            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                            Thanks dude!

                            Comment

                            • [TeRa]
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 9922

                              #3104
                              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                              \o/

                              Comment

                              • MinaciousGrace
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4278

                                #3105
                                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                                hello friends i just wanted to share with you all

                                i have nicknamed my penis red october rising

                                Comment

                                Working...