SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dynam0
    The Dominator
    • Sep 2005
    • 8987

    #3046
    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

    Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
    tl;dr no one is playing not because they think a game is "dead", if that's the case people would've stopped playing years ago. People aren't playing because they quite frankly have nothing to play at this point - most players have no incentive/motivation to play either. The reason why this thread is dead while some people are still playing the game is because there really isn't a point in posting anymore because no one comments on each other's scores
    What...there are tens of thousands of files to play lol. Although I understand where you're coming from in that you have nothing new and fresh that you haven't already whored to death; to some extent I share this issue. It's been shown time and again that lulls in activity occur when no new packs are in the works or being released at a steady rate.

    The community aspect of this game has died and been reborn dozens of times in this fashion so just have patience good sirs

    Comment

    • Mahou
      魔法少女
      • Jan 2006
      • 2153

      #3047
      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

      No offense, but some of the people complaining about others not acknowledging scores don't even do that good of a job themselves. Commenting on ONE person after a wall of scores have been up is not very encouraging to other people. It makes you look like a dick. Don't expect change if you don't try to make it happen.
      Edit:
      Some people here have their heads really far up their butts but I can save that rant for a different thread/place.
      Last edited by Mahou; 10-31-2014, 11:11 AM.
      Originally posted by lofty rhino
      one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
      AND watch anime.

      Comment

      • leonid
        I am leonid
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Oct 2008
        • 8080

        #3048
        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

        I kind of stopped playing after discovering that a Pop'n machine was running near my place



        Proud member of Team No

        Comment

        • MinaciousGrace
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2007
          • 4278

          #3049
          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

          i stopped playing to train in crushing apples with my ass cheeks

          Comment

          • iCeCuBEz v2
            XFD
            • Mar 2008
            • 4924

            #3050
            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

            i still play...
            I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

            Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

            Comment

            • Herogashix
              D7 Dating Sim Player
              FFR Music Producer
              • Apr 2009
              • 2183

              #3051
              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

              Originally posted by Dynam0
              What...there are tens of thousands of files to play lol.
              99% of the "tens of thousands of files" are either too easy for most players still playing these days, or they're bullshit hard for the sake of it being bullshit hard. There's not enough files worth playing anymore cause everyone has already played everything worth playing.

              Everything else that can be played is too hard, and is only fun for people like shadow1800 and Staiain.

              Comment

              • leonid
                I am leonid
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Oct 2008
                • 8080

                #3052
                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                Nope I don't see any posts on leonid files go play them ur welcome



                Proud member of Team No

                Comment

                • MinaciousGrace
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4278

                  #3053
                  Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                  my god loenid get over yourself he just said your files aren't worth playing

                  Comment

                  • Sidek
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 777

                    #3054
                    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                    Originally posted by NeonSM
                    Stai, I don't recognize that file, what pack is it in?

                    Bye.

                    Comment

                    • rCaliberGX
                      D7 Elite Keymasher
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 2337

                      #3055
                      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                      I don't really post scores often anymore mainly because I feel they're not post-worthy.
                      Usually when I comment on scores it's usually outside this thread (like a skype chat) so it's more direct.


                      That said I'm still bummed about this score, I cbrushed at the last 300 bpm js

                      Released!

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      you look like you're dSucks

                      Comment

                      • Lambdadelta
                        D7 Elite Keymasher
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 1152

                        #3056
                        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                        Ordered a mech but while I wait I got a $10 kb, turns out I didn't do half bad.


                        Kepogata sdcbs.




                        13cbs, not terrible I can hit the gluts now.




                        It appears I can jack for extended periods of time now.




                        Spacelove teens near fc




                        Might be able to sdg on a good day.




                        Digimon, not sure if good or not.

                        Comment

                        • Herogashix
                          D7 Dating Sim Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 2183

                          #3057
                          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                          Aha holy crap this is a fun file. Sightread. Every great in the last quarter.



                          edit;
                          I hate this keyboard so much. (Note life graph at the end)



                          Last edited by Herogashix; 11-2-2014, 01:39 AM.

                          Comment

                          • Dynam0
                            The Dominator
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 8987

                            #3058
                            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~


                            no FC

                            edit:

                            This is FCable but I'm bad at the freeze spots and polys near the end
                            Last edited by Dynam0; 11-3-2014, 12:33 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Lambdadelta
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 1152

                              #3059
                              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                              Got some neat scores.


                              Didn't think I'd get this one so soon, definitely one of my best AAs




                              Does anyone know the WR on this? iirc Dossar has it still.




                              5% from AA, almost there




                              I honestly don't know how the fuck I pulled this off.




                              13cbs, I can finally hit the fucking streams.




                              Was hoping for a AA, might try 1.3




                              Jesus christ... almost an sdg.




                              sdcbs!




                              sheeeeeit




                              AA




                              1.3 AA, will try 1.4.




                              How did Dynam0 AAA this ?_?




                              Lol took long enough to get, my best score is better by 8 points xS




                              Teens is so hard to get ugh.

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #3060
                                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                                crosspost from here



                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...