SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guilhermeziat
    Banned
    • Aug 2013
    • 297

    #3121
    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

    Wow, 1.8 seems far enough, it's probably going to take a while...

    Comment

    • V-Ormix
      Banned
      • Aug 2008
      • 4677

      #3122
      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

      Originally posted by Guilhermeziat
      Was doing shit so decided to mess with rates.
      People have told me this is really good..
      yeah thats pretty beast

      Comment

      • EzExZeRo7497
        ⠀
        • Dec 2010
        • 6858

        #3123
        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

        Thrillseeker 1.8 is stupid good, nice aCiiii's OP 1.1 ATTang

        Was fiddling around with livestream stuff, playing windowed so MA took a hit:


        92.99


        Not many people will recognize this, but this is really good for me
        Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 11-16-2014, 06:05 AM.

        Comment

        • Dynam0
          The Dominator
          • Sep 2005
          • 8987

          #3124
          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

          Chain Destruction 1.8 lmao that sounds so brutal
          rip YTYSYU 1.3x


          Nooooo


          Nooooo (first time trying on a rate tho so w/e)


          more like rips of our time


          biggest choke ever but still got the AA \o/

          Comment

          • Ziemniax
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2014
            • 169

            #3125
            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~



            I suck so much I know, but this is my first pass and I play spread for 3 months so I guess that's a quick improvement.

            Sprindex style player from Poland.
            My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChW...zwbcEXVdMocktg
            https://www.mediafire.com/?whqcjgmx129tme0 SPREAD THE INDEX OUT NOW

            I hate arguing about my playstyle.

            Comment

            • Jimmymi
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2007
              • 194

              #3126
              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

              85% A after 3 months? what the fuck
              axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax blyat

              Comment

              • EtienneSM
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2013
                • 1724

                #3127
                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                Originally posted by Jimmymi
                85% A after 3 months? what the fuck
                He played "sprindex" for a while so he has his fair share of experience, haha.
                Nontheless, it's still a really solid score.

                Also, Dynamo, Leonid's AA is extremely good for you, wtf.
                Loaded Futurefile 1.5 lmao okay, Eze.
                Quality quotes:

                Originally posted by KgZ
                enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                Originally posted by Izzy
                I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                Originally posted by kommisar
                nps is still a better idea for ratings
                Originally posted by klimtkiller
                there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                Originally posted by Rapta
                My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                Comment

                • AlexDest
                  good hot
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 5309

                  #3128
                  Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                  really cool file


                  1.4x


                  can be better in terms of not missing anything


                  dunno, still working on getting speed back

                  Comment

                  • iCeCuBEz v2
                    XFD
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4924

                    #3129
                    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                    16p duncan hills........ o.o

                    heroes of our time...... o.o
                    Last edited by iCeCuBEz v2; 11-16-2014, 07:38 PM.
                    I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                    Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                    Comment

                    • Staiain
                      Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 4545

                      #3130
                      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                      Originally posted by EtienneSM
                      He played "sprindex" for a while so he has his fair share of experience, haha.
                      way to degrade his score : <






                      irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                      SM Wiki My

                      Comment

                      • EtienneSM
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 1724

                        #3131
                        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                        Not degrading, just explaining a simple misunderstanding.
                        Quality quotes:

                        Originally posted by KgZ
                        enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                        Originally posted by Izzy
                        I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                        Originally posted by kommisar
                        nps is still a better idea for ratings
                        Originally posted by klimtkiller
                        there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                        Originally posted by Rapta
                        My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                        Comment

                        • V-Ormix
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 4677

                          #3132
                          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                          Originally posted by Staiain
                          way to degrade his score : <
                          drama queen

                          Comment

                          • MinaciousGrace
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4278

                            #3133
                            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                            momma jeans

                            Comment

                            • V-Ormix
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 4677

                              #3134
                              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                              pocketful of sunshine

                              Comment

                              • Ziemniax
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2014
                                • 169

                                #3135
                                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                                The only thing giving me a head start is better acc, lol.
                                I had to re-learn reading the patterns, and at the start I couldn't even press the right keys (mistaken up with down).
                                I still have a lot of training, but I'm getting better every week (within 2 weeks I improved on Suupaa Nekowarudo 68%-82%)

                                Sprindex style player from Poland.
                                My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChW...zwbcEXVdMocktg
                                https://www.mediafire.com/?whqcjgmx129tme0 SPREAD THE INDEX OUT NOW

                                I hate arguing about my playstyle.

                                Comment

                                Working...