SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xx{Fallen}xX
    Hugs 4 Hire
    • Feb 2008
    • 464

    #2656
    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

    I was in the mood for some jumpstream (its fallen, of course he likes to js) and I got some weird stuff

    this was a cool AA


    cool sdg


    so I played we luv lama again and I got the exact same percent, its also a really retarded looking score lol

    Comment

    • V-Ormix
      Banned
      • Aug 2008
      • 4677

      #2657
      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

      wtf fallen

      Comment

      • Mahou
        魔法少女
        • Jan 2006
        • 2153

        #2658
        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

        Fallen too good.
        Originally posted by lofty rhino
        one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
        AND watch anime.

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #2659
          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

          fallen plz consider stepocalypse kthx


          gay

          shouldn't have gotten this sr but hey
          Last edited by lurker; 09-15-2014, 10:55 PM.
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • Zyphoror
            Handstream Hawaii
            • May 2008
            • 1025

            #2660
            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

            nice PA on the second WLL and sick speed on Angel of Darkness 1.4, damn Fallen
            solid DDP on Seventh Gate Lurker c:
            so close to FC ... rip choof


            ill cool it on the posting .. a scorepost a day seems a bit excessive, sorry

            worked more on speed today, scores aren't as good as my MA ones (imo) but I'm still kinda proud :3

            nice MA, botched up second JS really badly. FC is probably possible, just super hard


            MA is ok, I feel like I can get SDCB on this on a great day


            so close to AA... (92.844%)




            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
            every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
            [1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
            [1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
            [1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
            [1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
            [1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U

            Comment

            • ATTang
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2011
              • 375

              #2661
              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

              aa




              improved




              aa




              my new file ; dumpstream ; https://www.dropbox.com/s/4mbwv0039s...ng%29.zip?dl=0

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #2662
                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                Originally posted by Mahou
                That was a beast run man. I'm sure you could AAA. Maybe try mirror just for the 24th part.

                I believe it's in ODI3. Someone else may have to confirm that though.
                it is in ODI3
                bananas


                Comment

                • NeonSM
                  Я тебя люблю Маша
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 571

                  #2663
                  Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                  zyph, you are too modest. All of those scores are impressive to say the least. Definitely go for that sdcb on vertex gamma!
                  Fallen.. wow, just wow. I didnt realize your speed had gotten so good. Those wll scores are pretty nuts.

                  Comment

                  • Dynam0
                    The Dominator
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 8987

                    #2664
                    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                    Nice MA lurker, dem gains
                    Fallen really sick stamina you're developing
                    @Zyph, didn't know you were that fast hot damn, sick shit
                    Don't recognize most of those attang but amber starlight AA is really good


                    Random one


                    Finally AAA'd this, about damn time lol

                    Comment

                    • Callipygian
                      Senior FFR citizen
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 1537

                      #2665
                      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                      woah, I rarely check this thread anymore, but people are still beasting this game, damn. Since when can you MA, ormix? ;P Sumarai OP AA is sick.
                      All them quads and SDPs...godlike MA, dynamo, Opkiller and zyph.
                      Fallen, that WLL is disgusting. What can you get on 1.1x?
                      Sick nature

                      Comment

                      • Fantasticone
                        D7 Elite Keymasher
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 6003

                        #2666
                        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                        Oh wow that Rigid Paradise.

                        Comment

                        • gamesterx23
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 104

                          #2667
                          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~


                          fuck

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #2668
                            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                            yikes


                            edit:
                            apparently this is good??
                            Last edited by choof; 09-17-2014, 01:00 AM.

                            Comment

                            • SurdifiableOne
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2012
                              • 99

                              #2669
                              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                              Cool


                              This file is really weird

                              Comment

                              • gamesterx23
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 104

                                #2670
                                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~


                                PA could be better, I'm still not fully woken up. I'm happy with the FC.

                                Comment

                                Working...