SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iCeCuBEz v2
    XFD
    • Mar 2008
    • 4924

    #6106
    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

    i have a jeh jeh rocket quad vid
    I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

    Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

    Comment

    • DossarLX ODI
      Batch Manager
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 15013

      #6107
      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

      Eze just barely got the world record on Nemo

      Go try Ira Di Dio, that one's REALLY hard to manage with the long one handed 32nd runningmen and I haven't seen anyone else post scores on it
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

      Comment

      • d4u7211
        Aficionado of Awk
        • Oct 2006
        • 1276

        #6108
        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

        To think we were relatively close in speed last tournament, shadow, lol, feels like a dream at this point with how fast you're improving. Insane, dude, tru D7

        edit: i also lost some speed too so it seems even more distant lol
        Hardpain of Hell RELEASED!!!

        Comment

        • EzExZeRo7497
          ⠀
          • Dec 2010
          • 6858

          #6109
          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

          The Gears BF ouch
          Nice Blade 1.1 dude

          Roy I'm pretty bad at long runningmen in general, I don't think I'll be able to score well on it haha. I'll give it a shot later. I think Dyn got around 85-86% when his hands were pretty beaten up from the files he tried before in the session.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #6110
            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

            Eze, I did not see your Nemo that's some sick stuff man, Fuzzys too.

            Comment

            • iCeCuBEz v2
              XFD
              • Mar 2008
              • 4924

              #6111
              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

              runningmen are impossible
              I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

              Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

              Comment

              • rCaliberGX
                D7 Elite Keymasher
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 2337

                #6112
                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                Roy I'm pretty bad at long runningmen in general
                didn't you AA higan retour 1.4 without using mirror

                Released!

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                you look like you're dSucks

                Comment

                • EzExZeRo7497
                  ⠀
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 6858

                  #6113
                  Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  Higan Retour's dense JS pattern isn't too bad for me personally, probably because of the fact that the jack is on the right arrow instead of the down/up arrows. I never SDCB'd Gaussian Mist, which is much slower than Ira Di Dio so I don't think I'll do well on Ira Di Dio at all haha

                  Comment

                  • EtienneSM
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 1724

                    #6114
                    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Sorry for posting again. These will be my last ones for tonight.
                    Turns out I'm a night type of person.

                    CB-rushed way too much on this.





                    For whatever reason, I didn't get the slightest tired, it was just a matter of MA'ing. First FC and AAA



                    Glad to be able to still A this.







                    I'm getting there...
                    Quality quotes:

                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                    Originally posted by Izzy
                    I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                    Originally posted by kommisar
                    nps is still a better idea for ratings
                    Originally posted by klimtkiller
                    there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                    Originally posted by Rapta
                    My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                    Comment

                    • rCaliberGX
                      D7 Elite Keymasher
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 2337

                      #6115
                      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      practicing stream ma


                      comparison with index score



                      edit:
                      Last edited by rCaliberGX; 11-7-2013, 08:18 PM.

                      Released!

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      you look like you're dSucks

                      Comment

                      • Dynam0
                        The Dominator
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 8987

                        #6116
                        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                        Eze just barely got the world record on Nemo

                        Go try Ira Di Dio, that one's REALLY hard to manage with the long one handed 32nd runningmen and I haven't seen anyone else post scores on it
                        The running men are way too fast to be hit like actual running men imo...unless you can do continuous one handed mini trills at ~340bpm or w/e it is (my limit is about 300bpm for that so the patterns turn into jump gluts which is a boo-rush trap like no other lol). I think Eze might have a shot at AAing it, it's got a lot of emphasis on jacks in the form of trills rather than stream speed. There's probably 4 or more spots that are basically the end trill in Death Piano which is a score killer for a lot of people (misses galore).

                        Oh also thanks for updating the wrs Eze, I completely dropped the ball today
                        Last edited by Dynam0; 11-7-2013, 08:03 PM.

                        Comment

                        • justin_ator
                          🥓<strong><span style="col
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 7648

                          #6117
                          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          Can't compare with the SM gods in this thread...



                          personal goal to AAA this, 1.2x
                          little ways to go, but I will get it

                          Comment

                          • V-Ormix
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 4677

                            #6118
                            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            oh hey I didnt derp too hard


                            first aa


                            triple digit cross the board lmao
                            Last edited by V-Ormix; 11-8-2013, 05:21 AM.

                            Comment

                            • DossarLX ODI
                              Batch Manager
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 15013

                              #6119
                              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              Originally posted by Dynam0
                              The running men are way too fast to be hit like actual running men imo...unless you can do continuous one handed mini trills at ~340bpm or w/e it is (my limit is about 300bpm for that so the patterns turn into jump gluts which is a boo-rush trap like no other lol). I think Eze might have a shot at AAing it, it's got a lot of emphasis on jacks in the form of trills rather than stream speed. There's probably 4 or more spots that are basically the end trill in Death Piano which is a score killer for a lot of people (misses galore).
                              The long one handed runningmen were where most of my boos and goods came from. I basically put most of the focus on just hitting the jack part of it and lucking out on the other notes on my same hand haha. The shorter ones were doable.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                              Comment

                              • Staiain
                                Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 4545

                                #6120
                                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                ormix that score might be the most painful playthrough i ever saw where person actually tryied to combo all the way, i hope you dipped your hands into water after that...






                                irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                                SM Wiki My

                                Comment

                                Working...