SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GammaBlaster
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2011
    • 1317

    #5926
    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

    lol


    gay

    Last edited by GammaBlaster; 10-27-2013, 04:53 AM.
    https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

    Comment

    • Staiain
      Can't handle my ÆØÅ
      • Aug 2009
      • 4545

      #5927
      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

      28p AAA on cinnamon roll is nice



      okay here's a thread







      irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
      SM Wiki My

      Comment

      • Herogashix
        D7 Dating Sim Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Apr 2009
        • 2183

        #5928
        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Stepmania's getting laggy for no reason these days, so I've mainly quit trying. Got these in the most responsive times.





        rip hero, will not be missed

        Comment

        • EzExZeRo7497
          ⠀
          • Dec 2010
          • 6858

          #5929
          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

          Kommisar's OP teens AAA is great
          sip hero

          it alternates between good and bad sessions everyday now, it's funny


          First AA... very improvable since I fucked up everywhere lol


          eh, SDCBable


          First AA

          HOLY SHIT YES


          Re-AA, should I upload?


          Quite possibly the gayest thing in existence


          Comment

          • bender5
            The 40% Iron Chef
            • Jan 2005
            • 4894

            #5930
            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

            that love hurts 1.2 is pretty ridiculous

            Comment

            • V-Ormix
              Banned
              • Aug 2008
              • 4677

              #5931
              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Feel the urge to post some thing although I think this score might be 3 weeks or older rofl

              Comment

              • EzExZeRo7497
                ⠀
                • Dec 2010
                • 6858

                #5932
                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                There's a date at the top right lmao

                sick PA though, gj

                Comment

                • bender5
                  The 40% Iron Chef
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 4894

                  #5933
                  Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  Really nice excel's saga. Cb count ma and pa are all looking awesome for you dude

                  Comment

                  • GammaBlaster
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 1317

                    #5934
                    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    first time AAAing this - could get better MA



                    still can't AAAA anything

                    Last edited by GammaBlaster; 10-28-2013, 05:41 AM.
                    https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

                    Comment

                    • EzExZeRo7497
                      ⠀
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 6858

                      #5935
                      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      hm why did you get 4 perfects you suck

                      Comment

                      • Staiain
                        Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 4545

                        #5936
                        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        only time i got good ma on gametime was in icyworlds house haha






                        irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                        SM Wiki My

                        Comment

                        • DossarLX ODI
                          Batch Manager
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 15013

                          #5937
                          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          The only quads I have are LOL INTERNET from Rebound Dump Collection Megapack I and Doin' The Kirby

                          Quads are impossible
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                          Comment

                          • Staiain
                            Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 4545

                            #5938
                            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            my best quad is war game 1.5x i think, can't quad anything anymore, its like easy files are like weak signal, no reception to my brain and i miss and poop






                            irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                            SM Wiki My

                            Comment

                            • EzExZeRo7497
                              ⠀
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 6858

                              #5939
                              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              best quads are eric's permobil 1.3 and Rave Loop Edit... can't find the screenshot for the latter though otherwise I would've uploaded months ago ugh

                              there are a couple of other quads that I've gotten but I messed up at the very last note multiple times... such as Mother's Day or Avast Fluttershy 1.3
                              Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 10-28-2013, 06:27 AM.

                              Comment

                              • GammaBlaster
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2011
                                • 1317

                                #5940
                                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                quads are doable for me

                                just that I derp perfects at the wrong spots on technical files welp
                                https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

                                Comment

                                Working...