(video coming soon, along with some other neat things on my stream, will post the other scores later because they're nowhere near as important as this one is)
(video coming soon, along with some other neat things on my stream, will post the other scores later because they're nowhere near as important as this one is)
That We Luv Lama AAA is really good though, nice job man
Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 10-26-2013, 10:18 PM.
dude, my wrists were in pain; I have NO idea how I was able to do that. With a score that monumental, I had to show judge/.ini on it, just to eliminate any sort of speculation, lol.
Still uploading -- I uploaded the entire stream, but I'm keeping that private and then just using the YT editor to chop it into pieces, since Vegas isn't working on my laptop and I don't want to transfer 744 MB of data to Kayla's computer, lol.
Comment