SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dynam0
    The Dominator
    • Sep 2005
    • 8987

    #6031
    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

    Originally posted by ilikexd
    sick wr on blockbuster!!

    lol you already put it on the wiki
    I used to have to keep up with updating pretty quick when this thread was really active or else I'd miss scores every once in a while, it's just a habit now

    Comment

    • Wafles
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2013
      • 1988

      #6032
      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

      15p on BSPower Explosion @.@

      http://smleaderboards.net/profile/view/Wafles

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #6033
        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

        shadow that The Others is really good
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • rCaliberGX
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 2337

          #6034
          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

          Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
          Back To The Gate, The Power of Underground and Drrrrrrr!ill are pretty good Caliber. What can you get on Marunouchi or Gate Openerz Edit?
          i never played the power of underground lol, i'm guessing you mean my dokudenpa sdg?

          this is better than my best on the old SX chart, less triplets to dump greats/cbs on


          glad to see this chart didn't change at all (not really)




          edit: wow i can't pass 21s anymore :c
          Last edited by rCaliberGX; 11-1-2013, 10:16 PM.

          Released!

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          you look like you're dSucks

          Comment

          • EzExZeRo7497
            ⠀
            • Dec 2010
            • 6858

            #6035
            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

            Yeah I was referring to Dokudenpa, sorry about that

            Gate Openerz looks really good though, I thought that was an 18 when I was indexing it

            Comment

            • SM MaxX
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2013
              • 95

              #6036
              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

              I'm still alive



              sightread jesus christ that middle run lasts forever

              Comment

              • EzExZeRo7497
                ⠀
                • Dec 2010
                • 6858

                #6037
                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Your consistency is ridiculous MaxX lol

                Comment

                • shadow 1800
                  I can't think of anything
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1183

                  #6038
                  Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  umm sup Isaac?



                  edit: 1.3 lol

                  Last edited by shadow 1800; 11-2-2013, 12:48 PM.

                  Comment

                  • AlexDest
                    good hot
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 5309

                    #6039
                    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    my form had pretty much improved overnight, i don't have so much stress on my hands now

                    not-so-good scores

                    warm-ups:

                    really fun on rates


                    played on mirror because of bad habits, need to improve at these patterns



                    warmed up:

                    wristjacking is improving


                    how did i get 4p on this 2 years ago



                    wish i didn't get so many greats but this was ok



                    EDIT:

                    didn't take a screenshot in-game but did with puush, double taps pretty much bombed the score but a DDP and low SDCB is definitely feasible for me
                    Last edited by AlexDest; 11-2-2013, 12:33 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Herogashix
                      D7 Dating Sim Player
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 2183

                      #6040
                      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      Sick Storytime.

                      Sup in a bottle.

                      Comment

                      • Dynam0
                        The Dominator
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 8987

                        #6041
                        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        Originally posted by shadow 1800
                        umm sup Isaac?



                        edit: 1.3 lol

                        That thread was old you know that right? lol

                        still nice job on 1.3 AA, dunno if I could do that

                        oh nvm it wasnt old...wtf was he posting that for, he could prob wreck that?

                        Comment

                        • shadow 1800
                          I can't think of anything
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1183

                          #6042
                          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          Originally posted by Dynam0
                          oh nvm it wasnt old...wtf was he posting that for, he could prob wreck that?
                          Which is why i posted it lol, i was a bit confused too

                          Comment

                          • Staiain
                            Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 4545

                            #6043
                            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Originally posted by AlexDest
                            wish i didn't get so many greats but this was ok
                            Looks to me like you'd get sub 30 cb's if you had stamina for the last stretch of js haha, i bet suddenly boom you'll DESTROY this file brah






                            irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                            SM Wiki My

                            Comment

                            • AlexDest
                              good hot
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 5309

                              #6044
                              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              really nice AA on genie 1.3 wow

                              anyway, got some more scores

                              holy fluke what did i just do LOL


                              really clean


                              i'm pretty surprised at this one


                              kept breaking combo too much, i could probably get like 95% sometime


                              going to make AAAing my goal again, time to practice


                              very nice PA

                              Comment

                              • Fission
                                no
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 1850

                                #6045
                                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                wtf is that ray of darkness looool
                                Last edited by Fission; 11-2-2013, 07:34 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...