wow, genie in a bottle 1.4 is sick
Good stuff Alex, really nice improvements
Caliber I'm pretty sure you're faster than I am now, I lost a lot of acc in high speeds
The greats and miss were kinda dumb, shoulda AAAed :/
Warm up, took 2 tries to AA this.
This was alright, but i made a lot of really dumb mistakes towards the end, will try again later.
I should clean up the cbrushes on this sometime
I may be able to AA this when i shake off bad habits
Tried 1.2 for the lols
can improve this in places definitely
This is surprisingly straightforward, definitely improvable
First try on this 1.2, seemed alright though a lot of cbrushing in the dense js could be cleaned up i think
cbrushes make this annoying to try to AA, will keep trying
idk lol
Holy shit, when did you get so fast? lmao
Well, looks like I'm the one catching up to your SM skills now, haha. Just wait until I get my Corsair >
Quality quotes:
Originally posted by KgZ
enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
Originally posted by Izzy
I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
Originally posted by kommisar
nps is still a better idea for ratings
Originally posted by klimtkiller
there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
Originally posted by Rapta
My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.
Comment