SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EzExZeRo7497
    ⠀
    • Dec 2010
    • 6858

    #5881
    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

    Loaded Futurefile 1.5 is ridiculous lol

    Comment

    • bender5
      The 40% Iron Chef
      • Jan 2005
      • 4894

      #5882
      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

      480 bpm streams are hard to combo.......... fuck I was struggling to combo speeds 200 bpm slower than that a week ago wtf

      Comment

      • EzExZeRo7497
        ⠀
        • Dec 2010
        • 6858

        #5883
        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

        No scores to post, but I got 150K keytaps in a 2 and a half hour session which is pretty nice

        Comment

        • L.B.D.D
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2013
          • 2949

          #5884
          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

          that's bad for your body

          Comment

          • Dynam0
            The Dominator
            • Sep 2005
            • 8987

            #5885
            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

            I feel like I've been neglecting this thread and SM in general. Goddammit

            Comment

            • EtienneSM
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2013
              • 1724

              #5886
              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Yeah, this thread has been kind of dead lately. It takes almost four days just to fill up one page. I would post scores but I need a good keyboard to play on if I want to get back into it.
              Quality quotes:

              Originally posted by KgZ
              enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
              Originally posted by Izzy
              I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
              Originally posted by kommisar
              nps is still a better idea for ratings
              Originally posted by klimtkiller
              there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
              Originally posted by Rapta
              My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

              Comment

              • ilikexd
                ​
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2006
                • 3209

                #5887
                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                i would post but i'm godawful nowadays and need so much catchup but am still afraid to injure myself

                Comment

                • DayMan951
                  yfwdbwdsb
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 2255

                  #5888
                  Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  i would post, but i'm trying to get used to sm5 so all my scores are shit at the moment

                  Comment

                  • Fantasticone
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 6003

                    #5889
                    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Bleh, need more pop culture dump files.

                    Comment

                    • xNiX
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2012
                      • 1063

                      #5890
                      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      FFR Official is going on so some SM players are focusing on that. :/

                      Comment

                      • rCaliberGX
                        D7 Elite Keymasher
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 2337

                        #5891
                        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        Originally posted by xNiX
                        FFR Official is going on so some SM players are focusing on that. :/
                        ^.

                        Released!

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        you look like you're dSucks

                        Comment

                        • icontrolyourworld
                          Enjoy life!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 4197

                          #5892
                          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          i've been playing ffr mp a lot haha




                          Last edited by icontrolyourworld; 10-26-2013, 06:18 PM.

                          Comment

                          • L.B.D.D
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2013
                            • 2949

                            #5893
                            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            superluminal

                            Comment

                            • V-Ormix
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 4677

                              #5894
                              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              Originally posted by Callipygian
                              Sup, alex. Sightread.

                              got damn

                              also nice perpetum A I still haven't gotten that one yet ;_;

                              Comment

                              • EzExZeRo7497
                                ⠀
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 6858

                                #5895
                                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                very nice Superluminal Icy

                                impossible to not CB rush
                                impossible


                                Not as tiring as I thought


                                gay


                                Didn't really want to post this but this was really good for me
                                Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 10-26-2013, 08:17 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...