SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rCaliberGX
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 2337

    #6061
    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

    that disregard 1.2 is my 0.9

    Released!

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    you look like you're dSucks

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #6062
      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

      I'll Never Forget You is nice
      really nice Eclipse (Solar), Gamma
      %10 AAA is pretty good, good job
      Disregard 1.2 PA is stupidly good, CBs are okay. You can easily AA 4ever 1.3 and Redefine 1.2, Dumpstream 1.2 is the best score up there imo

      Comment

      • d4u7211
        Aficionado of Awk
        • Oct 2006
        • 1276

        #6063
        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Jesus shadow, fucking boost master dude. Never cease to impress homie
        Hardpain of Hell RELEASED!!!

        Comment

        • Lambdadelta
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          • Oct 2012
          • 1152

          #6064
          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

          Been awhile.

          Slowly improving this score, AAA one day.



          Can definitely improve this one some more.



          Terrible cb on a grace note



          From B to A



          Held 2 misses right up until the ending. GAY.



          Took awhile but I finally passed it.



          Cool I can handstream pretty good now.
          Last edited by Lambdadelta; 11-4-2013, 11:31 PM.

          Comment

          • SM MaxX
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2013
            • 95

            #6065
            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~


            sightread oops


            200 BPM is getting easier

            Comment

            • Xx{Fallen}xX
              Hugs 4 Hire
              • Feb 2008
              • 464

              #6066
              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Me and my illuminated have become good friends :3

              I overcame my nerves


              I got faster


              Disregard

              Comment

              • EzExZeRo7497
                ⠀
                • Dec 2010
                • 6858

                #6067
                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Syriana 1 CB is nice
                holy shit Fallen


                horrid PA


                New setup overall made the game harder for me :/
                Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 11-5-2013, 07:20 AM.

                Comment

                • Lambdadelta
                  D7 Elite Keymasher
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 1152

                  #6068
                  Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  I finally fc'd/sdg'd it.
                  Time to AAA it xD

                  Comment

                  • EzExZeRo7497
                    ⠀
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 6858

                    #6069
                    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Originally posted by Staiain
                    lmao yo're still playing
                    I don't know why I'm still playing either, it feels kinda empty not playing it

                    Comment

                    • Staiain
                      Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 4545

                      #6070
                      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      oh well
                      Last edited by Staiain; 11-5-2013, 07:47 AM.






                      irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                      SM Wiki My

                      Comment

                      • Dynam0
                        The Dominator
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 8987

                        #6071
                        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        Originally posted by Lambdadelta
                        I finally fc'd/sdg'd it.
                        Time to AAA it xD

                        I used to play that file all the time and was stoked to FC it too, it's tough...awesome job dude xD

                        Comment

                        • Herogashix
                          D7 Dating Sim Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 2183

                          #6072
                          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          All I got. :L

                          Comment

                          • Staiain
                            Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 4545

                            #6073
                            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            kaiten's new file, this is 440 bpm streams with jumpstream bursts for like 20 seconds or something. One of the most fun speed files I've played haha







                            irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                            SM Wiki My

                            Comment

                            • L.B.D.D
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2013
                              • 2949

                              #6074
                              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              if 440bpm streams are fun.......................





                              dam

                              Comment

                              • Staiain
                                Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 4545

                                #6075
                                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                When you see the combo counter actually go up and you feel and hear your keyboard is shaking violently then life is good : >



                                1.0 day because lazy, haven't played in almost a week so I lack rate mood.

                                This has 129 bpm 64ths, kinda hard to hit, though I AAA'd first bursts haha

                                2nd try after sightread


                                I'll never fc this ;_;







                                irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                                SM Wiki My

                                Comment

                                Working...