completely forgot when to enter the jumptrill for that wall, which is a shame because I used to hit it pretty damn consistently, might go for this later
Crazy scores. Mine doesn't compare, but i'm working on the speed, also new speed mod/no more screen cut. ^-^
Originally posted by Callipygian
There's always some issue you can find with the exact terminology of a game. In fact, let me here make a case that the current system has racist undertones:
Blackflags are worse than whiteflags and AAA's are indicated as yellow in R^3, suggesting that a perfect score is Asian.
Not my best (otherwise I'd have taken a screenshot) but still really happy that I managed to do the transition out of the 32nds and keep the AAA. The part with all the jumptrills takes insane amounts of control.
Originally posted by thesunfan
I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR
4th Official Tournament - D1 34th Place
5th Official Tournament - D3 Last Place 8th Official Tournament - D3 3rd Place TSR's Summer Golf Tournament - D4 2nd Place
FFR Multiplayer Tournament 2013 - D5 12th Place YoshL's Tournament of Mediocrity - 2nd Place TSR's Rates Tournament - Standard 2nd Place DRG's Team Tournament - Intermediate 1st Place
9th Official FFR Tournament - D5 35th Place
Comment