FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • L.B.D.D
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2013
    • 2949

    #6481
    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

    nice rottel and smmrghos

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #6482
      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

      some legacy AAA's


      lolrankjump


      the picture is so distracting ;_;

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #6483
        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Originally posted by L.B.D.D
        nice rottel and smmrghos
        Ty ji~

        Nice scores pedolad~
        bananas


        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #6484
          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

          nailed it, Top 16 D7 sweg



          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • Xx{Fallen}xX
            Hugs 4 Hire
            • Feb 2008
            • 464

            #6485
            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

            If one more person AAA's in D7, wont it go into tie breaker?
            Last edited by Xx{Fallen}xX; 11-8-2013, 04:45 PM.

            Comment

            • L.B.D.D
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2013
              • 2949

              #6486
              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

              im pretty sure everybody's gonna AAA round 3 song lol

              i guess we keep going til not everyone can AAA (86+ range)

              Comment

              • TC_Halogen
                Rhythm game specialist.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2008
                • 19376

                #6487
                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Originally posted by Xx{Fallen}xX
                If one more person AAA's in D7 wont it go into tie breaker?
                Everyone will just play the round 4 song. Fractured Sunshine is automatically distributed to D7 players, as it was last year.

                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #6488
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  Originally posted by Xx{Fallen}xX
                  If one more person AAA's in D7 wont it go into tie breaker?
                  I believe this might be a tiebreaker round because of Fractured Sunshine, yes.

                  And since both Stian and Dossar haven't played, I would assume it's going to happen.

                  edit jk:

                  Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                  Everyone will just play the round 4 song. Fractured Sunshine is automatically distributed to D7 players, as it was last year.

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • Xx{Fallen}xX
                    Hugs 4 Hire
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 464

                    #6489
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                    Everyone will just play the round 4 song. Fractured Sunshine is automatically distributed to D7 players, as it was last year.
                    Ah, cool beans

                    Comment

                    • SK8R43
                      D7 Elite Keymasher
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 4684

                      #6490
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      Why? O.o I really dont wanna play this fileeee anymoreeeeeeeeeee

                      Thee Burstinator
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #6491
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~



                        Eh... I don't know. I thought this was good.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Staiain
                          Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 4545

                          #6492
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          savage bursts whoa



                          rip






                          irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                          SM Wiki My

                          Comment

                          • shadow 1800
                            I can't think of anything
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1183

                            #6493
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Originally posted by Staiain
                            savage bursts whoa



                            rip
                            These are really damn good. Also nice speedmod haha

                            Comment

                            • bmah
                              shots FIRED
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 8448

                              #6494
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              o.k.




                              I really don't know how good or bad I am at FFR anymore.

                              Comment

                              • Fantasticone
                                D7 Elite Keymasher
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 6003

                                #6495
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                Oh shit LOL

                                Comment

                                Working...