28 AAAAs and counting - On all pages - Video on Page 6!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DukAmok
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2004
    • 1841

    #16
    quasar plzkthx

    Comment

    • dantheman650
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 561

      #17
      Yeah, seeing as he just opened SM up right now and got the AAAA first try, I don't think a video of Quasar should be too hard to make =P

      Any tips for making sure it is 100% legit? I know to show the judge, and the search for stepmania'ini to show there aren't multiple copies and the show all the judge settings and make sure they are visible, also to show fingers and screen and hopefully we'll have nice audio. Anything I'm forgetting?

      Comment

      • Anuj
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 5998

        #18
        In the stepmania ini, its possible to put the judge settings in there more then once... so when you actually open the ini, search for multiple cases of judge settings...


        Comment

        • vince511
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2004
          • 368

          #19
          He's legit, I can believe it. Now if we started seeing AAAA's on Duk's Delirium Oni, I would probably start having my doubts.
          I\'m like an idea machine.
          Feed me a taco and I come up with a good idea.

          Comment

          • Str0m
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 76

            #20
            wow amazing scores Chris

            Comment

            • dantheman650
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 561

              #21
              Originally posted by Anuj
              In the stepmania ini, its possible to put the judge settings in there more then once... so when you actually open the ini, search for multiple cases of judge settings...
              Ok, will do. But how would Stepmania know which ones to use? We don't even know enough about the program to "hack" it if we wanted to XD

              Comment

              • -joe-
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2004
                • 409

                #22
                You said requests for videos.

                It doesn't matter to me I think a quad A is impressive, on any song
                you\'re dumb

                Comment

                • CrackerChris
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 12

                  #23
                  Just in case anyone is wondering, it's for reasons like this that I withheld from becoming a member in the community and posting screenshots highlighting my improvement over the months. Dan and Duk often suggested it, but at the same time they kept saying how good I was, and how if I kept it up I may be one of the best. Sometimes, they'd even comment on how "unreal" my learning curve for SM was, and that's why I have been hesitant to post. I know I accomplished my scores, and in the end that's good enough for me. After the video, I'll show my judge and ini, and if you STILL don't believe me, don't worry because I don't intend to play this game as intensely as I did or do, so my scores will stop rolling in as they have. That said, I have more AAAAs to work on, expect some more soon.

                  -CrackerChris

                  Comment

                  • Str0m
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 76

                    #24
                    Originally posted by CrackerChris
                    Just in case anyone is wondering, it's for reasons like this that I withheld from becoming a member in the community and posting screenshots highlighting my improvement over the months. Dan and Duk often suggested it, but at the same time they kept saying how good I was, and how if I kept it up I may be one of the best. Sometimes, they'd even comment on how "unreal" my learning curve for SM was, and that's why I have been hesitant to post. I know I accomplished my scores, and in the end that's good enough for me. After the video, I'll show my judge and ini, and if you STILL don't believe me, don't worry because I don't intend to play this game as intensely as I did or do, so my scores will stop rolling in as they have. That said, I have more AAAAs to work on, expect some more soon.

                    -CrackerChris
                    Post some movies to BITCH!

                    Comment

                    • banditcom
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2003
                      • 6243

                      #25
                      It's just kind of hard to believe considering this would be improving in timing 2 times faster than Nima, Privateer, Reach, and Eggman, and three times faster than aperson, Arch0wl, and Arman.

                      The only way I could see it possible is that he has a lot of background in some form of music and consistancy. It takes a lot to be that consistant. You guys act like AAAAs are easy. One little slipup just under the marv timing window and that's a perfect.

                      Plus C675 that soon? It took EVERYONE a long ass time to start reading at C625ish normally.

                      Comment

                      • dantheman650
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 561

                        #26
                        Well, I taught him how to play. I mean, I started him with speed mods his first day of playing. I know it's absolutely insane. I couldn't believe how fast he's imporved, neither could Duk. We've both been watching his progress since the beginning. Keep in mind, he started SM with all my knowledge about custom speed mods, how to develop good form, ect. I dunno, he's just a gaming prodigy.

                        Comment

                        • Izzi
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2142

                          #27
                          Nice i have the shitteist M/A and would winde up getting like 20-30 perfects on anything easy.

                          Comment

                          • CStarFlare
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 231

                            #28
                            Originally posted by banditcom
                            Plus C675 that soon? It took EVERYONE a long ass time to start reading at C625ish normally.
                            Not really. It might be because of my IIDX experiance, but when I started really playing SM I was using 4x on 150+ bpm songs almost right away.
                            Originally posted by taren
                            O AND FIERFOCKS SUX IT IS FULL OF SPIWAR. BRB POPUPS

                            Comment

                            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 888

                              #29
                              Originally posted by dantheman650
                              If none of you srriously believe me, I can VERY EASILY find a video camera. These aren't just one time things, he consistently can do all of these. And why would I lie about his scores? 0__O

                              Once again, I literally live ten feet away from him. I can walk in his room at any time and I have personally seen him play after seeing the judge and ini. But I'm sure he would be glad to make a movie!

                              Also, he has tons upon tons of SDP screenshots of all these songs. He whores songs like a madman XD

                              I want a vid cuz im calling BS on these scores.
                              No one can get that good in 2-3 months, NO ONE

                              Flame me if you want to, but ive seen people on SMO with BS .ini.
                              I saw some guy AAA Cynic and AAAA some other song in another room.

                              So i want a vid
                              Lol
                              wtf is a nooblet
                              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                              Originally posted by white_boy
                              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                              Comment

                              • Rebirth0
                                FFR Originalbro
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 8751

                                #30
                                Make more than one vid, and don't make 5 vids on 5 of the songs up above. Make vids of harder songs that you might not even be able to SDP. (If you are legit)

                                Comment

                                Working...